Do i have gyno? Or is it fat?

Z

zoundz

Awards
Picture attached.

im 2 weeks into my havoc cycle. Chest is weird. It doesn't feel weird at all, no lumps, etc. When my chest is cold my chest looks fine but when i take off a shirt you can see a little lump.

I have nolva and ATD on hand. I can run some of that right now if needed.

Im just scared. I know it can be fat since im not really lean right now. But if its more than fat id like to know since i can run some stuff if need be.

thanks!

Attachments

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a mild case of gyno. It's just around the nipple are, so it's not too bad.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing last month, I dropped 8 lbs and I have nothing

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
How long is your cycle planned for ? If it's just four weeks then it's perfectly ok to start the nolva on your third or fourth week . It def won't hurt anything . Some people even run nolva or clomid through out the entire cycle .

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have the same thing... lost a little wgt and it went away. I was freaked out as well!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have it too, Im also bulking...I'd say its just fat

S

Superheavy700

Awards
A good buddy of mine always said "all real men have gyno!" lol..

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Could be gyno, but its REAL hard to tell from that picture

I myself have pubertal gyno on my right nipple (not fat)
and its annoying when a nipple sticks out through a shirt as if you've been dipping in cold water for 5 minutes. :(

Started when i was 11, so its definitely requires surgery for me but, honestly its so small that its not worth shelling out 3 grand+.

Z

zoundz

Awards
Thanks for all the responses thus far. Ill try to post better pictures.

The reason why its so close up is so you can see the exact part im referring to.

Is there supposed to be anything behind the nipple in people who dont have gyno? I figure the nipple has to be attached to something right?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses thus far. Ill try to post better pictures.

The reason why its so close up is so you can see the exact part im referring to.

Is there supposed to be anything behind the nipple in people who dont have gyno? I figure the nipple has to be attached to something right?

yea all this epi=gyno stuff is scaring the **** out of me. my chest looks normal and I ran a havoc cycle but ive been feeling my nips lately after all these gyno posts and notice small gland-like pencil eraser sized bumps deep behind my nipples too. not noticeable at all or sore etc. can't decide if its part of this gyno scare or normal.

is it not normal to have a small gland behind your nipple?

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
when ur nipple looks puffy, itches, sore THEN worry about gyno. Not reading about posts and becoming paranoid

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
That is not Gyno...... Gyno is a growth of breast tissue.....almost like a tumor.... it will be hard, sometimes painful. It starts like a dounut around the nipple.... as it progresses the dounut fills in and you get a hard mass behind the nipple not on the side of it..... that is fat............... Peace!

T

TheAlchemist

Awards
can you post a pic from farther away? cant really see anything

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
you really dont need to post a picture since it wont show much (only if its really obvious). just feel the area around your nipple give it a deep squeeze and feel. you will find your gyno(the tough hard lumpy tissue) and how much or how little you have of it.

BBR

BBR

Awards
Post a better pic, you do seem to have a puffy rise coming from behind the nipple.