New Pics.

csakiges

Awards
I have something posted in the prohormone section, but I wanted to add a few more pics. I also just wanted to see what my new VX6000 would do. Before and after pics. will be posted with a regular camera. These are just a few pics. I added some before pics today from about 6-7 weeks ago. I put on about 30 pounds. I put the old pics up today, 10-13.

Last edited:

csakiges

Awards
Just to let you know, I am currently bulking. I am 6'2" 220. I want to reach 240.

csakiges

Awards
I also wanted to see if any of you can tell what this is sitting in the background in a couple of those pics. It is on the counter in the background. Windwords, E-Dog, etc... any guesses. I'll give you guys 1 guess. Tehe:D

Any comments on the pics?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Likes like a little bottle of goodness to me. :D

Lookin good bro. Keep it up.

csakiges

Awards
Well, my goal was to get up to 240, but I am already up to 223 and it has only been about 6-7 weeks. I have until February to bulk. I have put on almost 30 pounds in the 6-7 weeks. I know it sounds crazy but I think my body fat percentage has stayed about the same. I know I gained alot of water weight though switching from CKD to standard 40/40/20, but I have people coming up left and right saying I am getting a heck of alot bigger and my girl actually thinks my abs show better now than they did before. I am loving the bulk. 250 here I come.

Thanks Jonblaze for the kind words.

Ibench, those phones are sweet. I definitely recommend one. also with a 2 year contract and a rebate, they are only $150.

csakiges

Awards
Just wanted to show my chest after a good workout. I felt like my chest was going to pop out.

And the fact that I like to use my camera phone.

csakiges

Awards
Pic of me and my girl. Don't mind the bed head I have. Had to get up in the morning and set up a birthday party for her little sister. I tell you what, running around playing games with 7 year old girls is hard work. sorry, just fel like adding the pic.

Toneyfan

Awards
Nice pics, man! You've got some good size, especially in the chest. Great arms, and nice back too. And good job finding a lovely gal like the one you have. Great work all-around, man. heh keep it up!:)

csakiges

Awards
Ok, here are some pics. from the night before my cycle. I was about 205 in these pics.

40 in 12

Awards
looking big bro, and you look younger without ure glasses on

sctxms

Awards
Bro looking good loose the glasse , Keep the girl, and for the love of god man get a tan

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

I have something posted in the prohormone section, but I wanted to add a few more pics. I also just wanted to see what my new VX6000 would do. Before and after pics. will be posted with a regular camera. These are just a few pics. I added some before pics today from about 6-7 weeks ago. I put on about 30 pounds. I put the old pics up today, 10-13.
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!