back 6-1-08

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Not bad, maybe its the lighting, but lookin a little smooth, are you bulking, cutting, I notice a slight symmetry issue, but thats fairly common, whats your back routine like? You said to "let you have it", but who I am to criticize, Im just making a few comments, overall, not bad at all.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Thanks for the feedback .
I am a little smooth , bodyfat is about 15% . I'm actually trying to cut , having a hard time . I've never had to cut before so this is my first go around .
I usually do 4 sets of 5 on all back exercises . Pull downs(wide and narrow grip), cable rows . I've recently started incorporating dumbbell rows and t-bar . And I usually do some shrugs on back days .

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, your bf is lower than mine, but I might suggest a few things to try. Keep the widegrip pulldowns, drop the narrow; keep the tbar rows, if its wide grip, if not, drop them for barbell rows; keep the cable(seated) rows. Up all the reps to 6-8, and go as heavy as you can without sacrificing form, or getting hurt. Try this, if your willing, for a couple of workouts, and see if you dont notice a difference in your back. Save the shrugs for another day, and dont do dumbell rows, it may excascerbate a symmetry problem. Let me know if you give this a try.

altgilbersnic

Awards
Sorry to bust your bubble man but you are not 15% BF, more like 25ish.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I checked my bodyfat using one of those cheap calipers and I averaged the answers . I came up with 17% but have lost some body fat since then . So you think 25ish?
I'm trying man .

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking 18%.. i think thats right dude. u def got some nice size

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking 18%.. i think thats right dude. u def got some nice size
I think you are correct with close to 18% assuming the rest of his body is in proportion to what we can see.

Just keep up the good work.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
not sure if it is me or not, but the right side of your back, kinda looks smaller...esp the lat itself

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
25% does seem a bit steep. I'd tend to agree with the 18% contention.

Not bad, maybe its the lighting, but lookin a little smooth, are you bulking, cutting, I notice a slight symmetry issue, but thats fairly common, whats your back routine like?
Yeah, for some reason you look uneven in the second picture. I didn't notice anything wrong with the first one, though. Looking good.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
not sure if it is me or not, but the right side of your back, kinda looks smaller...esp the lat itself
You know I never noticed until I took this pic , but your right . I've been working on that . Also , my brother pointed out that my right shoulder isn't as far down either . ????