3months, 22lbs later

lulz

lulz

Awards
img attached or hxxp://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7287/progresspy8.jpg

shitty pic for may but i cant be bothered getting a better one. started out 85kgs now im 95 also 6'4

Attachments

lulz

lulz

Awards
i did an mdrol cycle in april. kinda regret not staying natty but the results were incredible.

lulz

lulz

Awards
Week 1: 10mg ED
Week 2: 10mg ED
Week 3: 20mg ED, 1 pill 1hr before workout, another pill with my dinner about 1hr later
Week 4: Same as 3
Now I cant remember if I did a 5th week but if I did it was the same as weeks 3 and 4.

PCT (4 weeks):
Nolva 20/20/40/40
Rebound XT - 1 cap 3 times ED
Novedex XT - 3 caps before bed ED

Supps:
The entire time on cycle I was taking milk thistle

Diet:
Only 3 of my meals are set in stone the rest I just eat what I feel like, eg:

0600 - Protein shake with 1/2 cup oats
0800 - 6 eggs, 1 piece of bacon, 2 pieces of bread, 500ml water (sometimes I miss this meal because I'm in the military and this is compulsory physical trg time and if I eat I will most likely spew because its normally sprints and crap)
1000 - 2 x peanut butter sandwiches on soya linseed bread (20g protein)
1200 - Whatever the mess has, usually rice, brocolli, chicken drum sticks or steak and 500ml water
1400 - 2 x peanut butter sandwiches on soya linseed bread (20g protein)
1600 - Usually porridge or more eggs on toast
1800 - Workout
1930 - PWO shake (40g protein and ~30carbs i think)
2000 - Dinner, whatever my flatmates cooked while I was at the gym
2100 - By this time im in bed asleep

I had 0 sides while I was taking the mdrol and if i take it again I will probably start at 20mg rather than 10 and up it to 30 in week 3. Also I probably wouldnt take Novedex XT again. It just didnt feel like it was doing anything.

I gained 16lb on the mdrol and I've kept 10 of them.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
awesome, m'man. looks like you had ya a successful cycle. i'd done methyldrol xt a long while back and my protocol was the same as yours almost to a T. i didn't keep my gains, though. but that was all on me and the messing around (lack of experience with cutting and then flipflopping) with my regimen too much. don't make that mistake. keep hitting it hard and let that muscle 'stick.'

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
im just posting to try and hit 20 so i can post links/pics. sorry

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nitro41 Anabolics 13
MattRoeske Pics 11