january to may progress
- 05-26-2008, 04:58 PM
- 05-26-2008, 05:02 PM
05-26-2008, 05:05 PM
05-26-2008, 05:22 PM
05-26-2008, 10:17 PM
05-26-2008, 10:29 PM
05-26-2008, 10:38 PM
noice! NOICE! man, you have dropped 60 pounds so far. that is a whole hell of a lot. as the others stated, keep it moving, and then, when you get to about 200 or so, REALLY HIT IT HARD with that iron and keep a strong diet. you'll build muscle that'll help burn the rest of that goop, m'man.
05-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Dang Porky your username doesn't quite fit after all that weight loss. Keep up the good work that is pretty impressive.
05-27-2008, 10:33 AM
05-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Gj Brosef i was at one time 225, eating Mickey D' everyday because my grandma spoiled me lol, She insisted we'd get food after school each and everyday and then it just was eating Like 2-3 quarter pounder meals a day and then i started like ya and dropped 65lbs, So congrats man, it takes alot of effort and will power to do what you're doing (Determination).
Keep it up
05-27-2008, 02:31 PM
05-27-2008, 08:22 PM
porky, whats your training regiment like? are you mainly focusing on weight lifting or cardio exercises?
05-27-2008, 08:25 PM
05-27-2008, 08:41 PM
05-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2015, 04:37 PM
- By thelastimorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:24 PM
- By AmyFetzer in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2010, 12:01 PM
- By dcall7 in forum PicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2008, 12:07 PM
- By nas7 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:08 PM