Before n after pics n more to come : )

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
Ok fellas just got back into the gym after over a year layoff from injury .My chiropractic said NOMORE working out like a meathead ! (Had lower back n knee pains) Cause my hip is off by 24cm which is causing knee pains : (

Anyways just started about 2 months ago n took before n after pics . I will be experimenting with LipoDerm-Ultra and Lipoflame probably next week . Wish I knew about Napalm (sp) by Avant before I bought 2 bottles of LipoDerm-Ultra . I also used my leftover prop n t3 the last 2 months !

Not going for that big look anymore n goin for that lean look ! My diet has slipped the past few days from being sick : (

1) Before 3-7-08

2) After 5-3-08

3) 5-10-08

Attachments

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats now? height/weight/bodyfat vs your peak? The arms looked pretty friken solid back in the old days :p

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D@mn bro you looked swole in 06 did you quit wo for a while in between now and then?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Damn I was hoping for the girl in your avi to be you, Looking solid man.

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
what are your stats now? height/weight/bodyfat vs your peak? The arms looked pretty friken solid back in the old days :p
5'9
170 in recent pic
BF dont know ....maybe 9% or lower in that recent pic ?

last week n today 176 lol ,I will try to bloat alittle more just to see how good this product works : ) Will place another before n after pic ; )

Thanks ,yeah I love my arms back then !

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
D@mn bro you looked swole in 06 did you quit wo for a while in between now and then?
thanks
yes I stopped working out in feb 07 tried a few times after but didnt work out n got frusterated and stopped completely till march 08 . So within that period it was seafood = eat everything and anything in sight ! But it feels good to be back in the gym ! But kinda mad that I cant go heavy anymore ....could but smart thing would be 2 avoid 2 prevent better knees n back for my health !

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
: ) :chick: yeah she is my fav !
i dont know about you dude but most of the girls (asian girls, cause im asian too :p ) dont seem to notice/care bout size at all. As long as your muscular and have abs your in. Im sure being a bit smaller wont be that bad. :hammer:

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
i dont know about you dude but most of the girls (asian girls, cause im asian too :p ) dont seem to notice/care bout size at all. As long as your muscular and have abs your in. Im sure being a bit smaller wont be that bad. :hammer:
Well truthfully most chicks didnt like when I was big .....they tend to like that lean playboy abercrombie look ! Yes they love washy washy the board I mean : )

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well truthfully most chicks didnt like when I was big .....they tend to like that lean playboy abercrombie look ! Yes they love washy washy the board I mean : )
FCK what chicks like brother, I like muscle so that's what I got. And don't get me started on the "fagbercrombie and bitzh" look lol.........Do what makes you happy my friend and girls will like you more for going against the grain than following the heard anyways:hammer: O' and repps and thanks for mine sorry it took so long to get you back.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Looking very good...
Great cut.

Just a question...
How do the tattoos look now that you have changed your body so much? I was just curious if it had any significant effect on them...

I am looking into a few but I am worried that Bulking and cutting may distort them.

but anyway...
Good Job!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From a girls perspective, you looked great big but with back problems and all, you still look really great with the muscle and leaness that you have now.

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
FCK what chicks like brother, I like muscle so that's what I got. And don't get me started on the "fagbercrombie and bitzh" look lol.........Do what makes you happy my friend and girls will like you more for going against the grain than following the heard anyways:hammer: O' and repps and thanks for mine sorry it took so long to get you back.
Yeah but problem is my health my knees n back when I reach like 40yrs forget about it my doc said you will have many problems : ( not worth it ! I dont want to walk like an old man :aargh: Its because my hip is off by significant difference....I always wondered why my one leg always dragged from my jeans

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
Looking very good...
Great cut.

Just a question...
How do the tattoos look now that you have changed your body so much? I was just curious if it had any significant effect on them...

I am looking into a few but I am worried that Bulking and cutting may distort them.

but anyway...
Good Job!!
Well my tribal looks the same and the chinese letters on my back shoulders got covered with a japanese dragon . I personally hate my tribal I got that waaaay back ....now Im trying to cover that up hmm

make sure you think through what to get n not make the same mistake I did ; )

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
From a girls perspective, you looked great big but with back problems and all, you still look really great with the muscle and leaness that you have now.
thanks Crader = ) it just feels good to be back !

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback!
I just hope that having a little skin stretching wont harm the overall look of the tattoo

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
thanks for the feedback!
I just hope that having a little skin stretching wont harm the overall look of the tattoo
I dont think it would ....do you compete ? If you get big as a Big Ron type it might affect it though ..?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
no I wouldnt compete. I only lift for myself so I guess it wouldnt hurt it that much.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool! Then plans for a new tat are still going ahead as planned!

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
im just posting to try and hit 20 so i can post links/pics. sorry

dpfisher

Ok I have to ask... what is up with your pics? In the first set, you look african-american. In the second set, the first one you look hispanic and your tat changed arms? Then in the last two you look caucasian, tat's back on the other side, and are two totally different sizes?

Seriously did nobody else notice that?

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
he looks pretty asian to me, but the one pic the tat is on the right arm but the rest are on the left. Either way looking really cut man.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I have to ask... what is up with your pics? In the first set, you look african-american. In the second set, the first one you look hispanic and your tat changed arms? Then in the last two you look caucasian, tat's back on the other side, and are two totally different sizes?

Seriously did nobody else notice that?
He looks Asian all the way through to me.... but I don't smoke crack...

Looking good mate - good work :thumbsup:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn you brought your abs in in only 2 months GREAT Work what kind of diet or workout were you on? How much cardio

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
he looks pretty asian to me, but the one pic the tat is on the right arm but the rest are on the left. Either way looking really cut man.
when I get tanned, I look black/asian.

My dad is dark year round and he's 100% Chinese.

Some of us asian people tan very well.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
His tat is on his right arm. The one picture was taken by someone else looking directly at him, while the other picture is him looking at a mirror. Mirrors tend to have this effect nearly 100% of the time :bukkake:.

dpfisher

His tat is on his right arm. The one picture was taken by someone else looking directly at him, while the other picture is him looking at a mirror. Mirrors tend to have this effect nearly 100% of the time :bukkake:.
Ah, you can tell I'm not on myspace! I don't have much experience taking pictures in mirrors so I just didn't think about it haha.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Liquid, you owe my half a scoop of protien, I figure thats about how much came out of my nose when I read your post.