Old pics of me and wish I could go back...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can get back without supplements... but you do have to eat right and work out

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, should have switched out some shoulder training for legs lol. Monster delts.

Like easy said you don't need supplements to achieve your goals.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
haha, just do what I used to do back in the day... wayyyyy back when I lived with the rents. Keep the supplements in vitamin bottles. ;)

Just make sure she doesn;t decide she is going to take some of your vitamin "c" if she is gettign a cold.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was going to post them like that then got too lazy. Better change my lazy ways.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
get some balls, get what u want and get a gym membership tell ur wife to watch the kids for an hour while you hit the gym

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
.Get your wife into the gym with you. Make it a passion that you both share. If she isn't interested do it for you! I divorced my ex over the gym. Now grant you that wasn't the only reason but it was the last straw. You and only you can decide who you want to be!!

ThePatriot

Awards
get divorced JAYKAY

whats so bad about supplements? Vitamin C is a supplement...

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Don't blame it on the woman! Lay down the law hoss!

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Crader, you are exactly the sort of badass woman who would sh!tcan a guy over the gym! You are rapidly becoming my heroine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start by changin the food in the house. much easier if you dont have children but get your butt in the kitchen and get some healthy food on the plate. if you can't afford or don't have time for a gym membership then save and get yourself a home gym(free weights) a couple here and there will fill out to a nice usable gym in several months and in the meantime you can work on your diet and cardio etc

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crader, you are exactly the sort of badass woman who would sh!tcan a guy over the gym! You are rapidly becoming my heroine.
LOL Thank you, but its true. It was however a final choice where many other things went wrong before this. I had to decide who I wanted to be!!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
.Get your wife into the gym with you. Make it a passion that you both share. If she isn't interested do it for you! I divorced my ex over the gym. Now grant you that wasn't the only reason but it was the last straw. You and only you can decide who you want to be!!

very true i got my girl in the gym and hey all i can say is...:chick:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shes testing you to see if she can own you. Once she knows she does , she's off with someone who's a challenge for her. In other words If your wife cannot accept you as you are than get rid of her. you should have never married a nagging woman in the first place. i dont mean to sound hard on you buddy , its called reality, and sometimes it's hard to get. Hope all goes well.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for getting her involved. If she doesn't want to go, go without her. Heck you can do tons of bodyweight only workouts at home with no weights. Then you can run, etc. Seeing your success may motivate her to join you.

If not - maybe you'll meet someone who you actually have a healthy common goal with.

If you can't/won't join a gym - pick up a decent set of free weights at a sporting goods store - usually about $125 for 300lbs of plates and a 45lb olympic bar. You can do a TON of work with just that. Then add a bench, etc.

What is her beef with supplements? Don't tell me she's afraid you'll damage your heart, etc. Supps help, but aren't necessary though.

Good luck.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Okay, time to clear some things up. I do still workout 5 to 6 days a week. My diet is to blame for the most part plus just finished recovering from a serious stomach virus. We do workout together 2 to 3 times a week. I miss supplements but I know I can do fine without them. She just worries about side effects so does not like to see me use them.

Anyway, I guess I was not clear on everything but this thread has gone is the wrong direction.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
bro you can do it without supps, just put you back into it :thumbsup:

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
im just posting to try and hit 20 so i can post links/pics. sorry