new pictures. got swole?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
you have obnoxious thighs. looks great.
Id say bring the shoulders up some, calves some and youll be well on you way to a great thick physique. I would recomp if i were you.
I remember your other pics too.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Good work bro. How much do you weigh? You have some really good legs, its good to see someone with a balanced lower body, to there upper body.:clap2::clap2:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You definitely have put on some size since the AP video, Nice Work.
What exercise(s) are your legs responding so well to?

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
You definitely have put on some size since the AP video, Nice Work.
What exercise(s) are your legs responding so well to?
my legs take a definite beating.

i do squats, just warm up with 135, then slap on 225 to acclimate and then hit 315, then 345 lbs 8 reps and do that for 3 sets.

afterwards i hit the 45 degree leg presses, stack about 4-5 plates each side
and just do about 15 reps each set for 4 sets.

then its leg extensions, i squeeze at the top of the movement and hold for a second and do slow negative. Never use momentum for it.

then i finish off with some walking lunges.

Intensity is the best come leg day.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Good work bro. How much do you weigh? You have some really good legs, its good to see someone with a balanced lower body, to there upper body.:clap2::clap2:
currently now im about 180 lbs with food in my stomach.
i lost about 16 lbs.

dunno what that weight was. coulda been just excess water and fat.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
lookin leaner, and doesnt look like you've lost any size... good stuff opfor

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
this *******s only 17 too did i mention that. Frick you min!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
op you're massive..

keep doing what your doing man, it's obviously working for you :thumbsup:

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Never saw the before shots but I'd kill for some wheels like that! Might even give your leg routine a try, kick it back to some basics.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
yeah dude you have some nice ass legs. gotta catch the calves up though.. looking slim in that area. love to see when you cut.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I forgot what I was gonna say after readin all those replies

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
:jaw::toofunny::hammer:
lol thats great, this is a bodybuilding site. if you dont want to get critiqued dont post pics. If you quote my post use the entire thing not just part of it kid.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
lol thats great, this is a bodybuilding site. if you dont want to get critiqued dont post pics. If you quote my post use the entire thing not just part of it kid.
lol i was kidding dude.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
i am not gay.. i never have been gay... <<< lmao some of you guys should know that quote.. for some reason my legs dont want to grow.. they look terribly out of purportion compaired to my upper body. im trying everything and they still wont grow i just need to gain like another 40lbs i guess :(

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
i am not gay.. i never have been gay... <<< lmao some of you guys should know that quote.. for some reason my legs dont want to grow.. they look terribly out of purportion compaired to my upper body. im trying everything and they still wont grow i just need to gain like another 40lbs i guess :(
whats your typical routine on a leg day?

FLgator

Awards
Other than hating your pics being in the dark!! lol impressive, more impressive when i read you were 17! Great legs, very proportional up top. I wouldn't focus on any one thing just keep growing...only watch that your legs don't out do your upper body. Your calves attach high so they are gonna be stubborn and hard to bring into proportion...this was the only "stand out weakness" i found. Good luck with the progression bro.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
the same as you im trying to see if i grow differently with reps im currently on a 16x3 4 excersise leg day. I usually do olympic squats/leg extentions/lunges/reverse leg extensions for hamstrings. im gonna do more front squats/step ups see if it helps out more. I need to put more weight on though i'm 100% sure thats one of my problems.

my normal routine is based on
day1 legs/hamstrings
day2 on
day3 on
day4 off
day5 legs/hamstrings
day6 on
day7 on
day8 off

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
how does your diet look like?

if you do all those exercises for legs, you should be growing provided that your diet is dialed in.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
yeah its not where it should be. Somedays i eat crap just to get a few extra calories such as like 3 cheesburgers or pizza. Im trying to atleast get 3000 calories a day with a g of protein per body weight i also have to up my carbs because sometimes i just dont have the energy to even hit the weights. also stuff comes up so i cant always eat when i want.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
yeah its not where it should be. Somedays i eat crap just to get a few extra calories such as like 3 cheesburgers or pizza. Im trying to atleast get 3000 calories a day with a g of protein per body weight i also have to up my carbs because sometimes i just dont have the energy to even hit the weights. also stuff comes up so i cant always eat when i want.
how much do you weigh?
i would buy alot of chicken breasts and rice.
cook it at night, and eat them the day after.

not too much time at all. its just all a matter of taking that extra 10-15 minutes of your day to make something decent.

you do have more time than you think if you put things into perspective.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how much do you weigh?
i would buy alot of chicken breasts and rice.
cook it at night, and eat them the day after.

not too much time at all. its just all a matter of taking that extra 10-15 minutes of your day to make something decent.

you do have more time than you think if you put things into perspective.
hell yeah. it really only takes 15-30 min.

For me I pull out some chicken breast out of the freezer at night. In the morning cooking it with brown rice and brocolli can be done in under 30 min. Chicken is seasoned with italian seasoning, white peper,black pepper, some chicken powder, and parsley.

walugi

walugi

Awards
heres an idea:

In a rice cooker, what about putting the chicken breast in with the rice over night. Would it cook the chicken too?

i find that in Aus you can get turkey chops for cheap ($7/kg) and I like their natural flavour :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
heres an idea:

In a rice cooker, what about putting the chicken breast in with the rice over night. Would it cook the chicken too?

i find that in Aus you can get turkey chops for cheap ($7/kg) and I like their natural flavour :)
its like steaming the chicken though. if you dont mind it tasting dry give it a try. What I did before which was a similar method was sticking chicken breast in the oven. all the seasonings I mentioned in the above post, with olive oil. The olive oil actually seems to add additional flavor to the chicken, and theres no like burnt black oil stains or w/e on the chicken. It doesnt taste as greasy. Try it its pretty awesome. I did like 450 for 7-8 minutes with a small amount of chicken. Tender, absorbs all the flavor and extremely healthy. Oh the secret is to wrap it up in aluminum foil and before that squirt some olive oil on it. Wrap it up and let it so called "bake"

walugi

walugi

Awards
I prefer turkey chops :D

I pop it in my oven at around 250celsius for 3-4 minutes and then flip. It's pretty good, and usually costs less then chicken breast :)