new pictures. got swole?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yeah its not where it should be. Somedays i eat crap just to get a few extra calories such as like 3 cheesburgers or pizza. Im trying to atleast get 3000 calories a day with a g of protein per body weight i also have to up my carbs because sometimes i just dont have the energy to even hit the weights. also stuff comes up so i cant always eat when i want.

2. Quote Originally Posted by FM2K GT View Post
    yeah its not where it should be. Somedays i eat crap just to get a few extra calories such as like 3 cheesburgers or pizza. Im trying to atleast get 3000 calories a day with a g of protein per body weight i also have to up my carbs because sometimes i just dont have the energy to even hit the weights. also stuff comes up so i cant always eat when i want.
    how much do you weigh?
    i would buy alot of chicken breasts and rice.
    cook it at night, and eat them the day after.

not too much time at all. its just all a matter of taking that extra 10-15 minutes of your day to make something decent.

you do have more time than you think if you put things into perspective.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OpKang101 View Post
    how much do you weigh?
    i would buy alot of chicken breasts and rice.
    cook it at night, and eat them the day after.

not too much time at all. its just all a matter of taking that extra 10-15 minutes of your day to make something decent.

you do have more time than you think if you put things into perspective.
    hell yeah. it really only takes 15-30 min.

For me I pull out some chicken breast out of the freezer at night. In the morning cooking it with brown rice and brocolli can be done in under 30 min. Chicken is seasoned with italian seasoning, white peper,black pepper, some chicken powder, and parsley.

4. heres an idea:

In a rice cooker, what about putting the chicken breast in with the rice over night. Would it cook the chicken too?

i find that in Aus you can get turkey chops for cheap ($7/kg) and I like their natural flavour

5. Nice wheels ! Lookin good son
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    heres an idea:

In a rice cooker, what about putting the chicken breast in with the rice over night. Would it cook the chicken too?

i find that in Aus you can get turkey chops for cheap ($7/kg) and I like their natural flavour
    its like steaming the chicken though. if you dont mind it tasting dry give it a try. What I did before which was a similar method was sticking chicken breast in the oven. all the seasonings I mentioned in the above post, with olive oil. The olive oil actually seems to add additional flavor to the chicken, and theres no like burnt black oil stains or w/e on the chicken. It doesnt taste as greasy. Try it its pretty awesome. I did like 450 for 7-8 minutes with a small amount of chicken. Tender, absorbs all the flavor and extremely healthy. Oh the secret is to wrap it up in aluminum foil and before that squirt some olive oil on it. Wrap it up and let it so called "bake"

7. I prefer turkey chops

I pop it in my oven at around 250celsius for 3-4 minutes and then flip. It's pretty good, and usually costs less then chicken breast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new here, got some questions... (long)
    By Prjct86Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:24 AM
  2. New Pictures
    By mixedup in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 04:00 PM
  3. new pictures
    By arnold76 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 07:50 AM
  4. i'm new here got a ?