New membe-r help and adive Please!!!

dabolika

Awards
Hello all im new to weghtlifting and body building. I will be starting to hit the gym 5 times a week and right after the training i will do some swimming.
Im 6.feet and weight 60 lbs. The supps that i will be taking are:
Recreate
Anabolic PUmp
Creatine
Whey protein

Do you guys think i can loose the belly in one month.. By the way it's like 2 years i don't do sport so im naturally like this.. Do i have potential ? I will also follow a healthy diet and only drink beer on weekends.. haha i know but its a must for me
Here are the photos:

ok guys i cant figure out how to upload photos so wait a second.

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
Hello all im new to weghtlifting and body building. I will be starting to hit the gym 5 times a week and right after the training i will do some swimming.
Im 6.feet and weight 60 lbs. The supps that i will be taking are:
Recreate
Anabolic PUmp
Creatine
Whey protein

Do you guys think i can loose the belly in one month.. By the way it's like 2 years i don't do sport so im naturally like this.. Do i have potential ? I will also follow a healthy diet and only drink beer on weekends.. haha i know but its a must for me
Here are the photos:

ok guys i cant figure out how to upload photos so wait a second.

Well, I can just offer my opinion about a few things. First, you do have potential for gaining muscle if you want. Hell, I was about the last person on earth with any potential and things have turned out good so far.

I'm not familiar with the first two supps, but protein is a MUST. Creatine will make you bloat a little, and gain some water weight, but its a great supp too.

If you are brand new, lifting 5x per week is too much IMO. 3x per week is great for the first few months. There are several great routines here to follow for basic beginner building. I'm not an especially great fan of swimming as your only source of cardio either. Swimming is great exercise, but be sure to mix it up with other forms regularly.

If your asking can you get a 6-pack in a month -- I'd say no, especially if you are gonna drink beer. It may be fun, but its nothing but empty cals that'll go straight into fat. Can you cut some fat and start to make some noobie (or muscle memory if you've lifted before) gains in that time, absolutely. If you control your loss/gains carefully though, I think you will reach that 6-pack very quickly. 3 or 4 months from now, you won't recognize yourself. But, remember, bodybuilding is something you do for a lifetime, not a month or 2 or 6 or 26. Word hard, and eat well and you get what you want.

dabolika

Awards
Hey ,thank
you for the detailed answer. As for the products, recreate is a fat burner ..you can find a lot of reviews in these forums. Anybolic pump is a sup that you take with a high carb meal within an hour of post work out.. It is supposed to force feed carbohydrates to muscle.there are also a lot of good reviews on it on this site. I'm. Not planning to just train for month. When I said 5 workout a week I was planning to work a certain part of my body a day not full body workouts. Do you think I should just do 3full body workouts a week?? Can someone give me an estimation of my bf%? thanks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey ,thank
you for the detailed answer. As for the products, recreate is a fat burner ..you can find a lot of reviews in these forums. Anybolic pump is a sup that you take with a high carb meal within an hour of post work out.. It is supposed to force feed carbohydrates to muscle.there are also a lot of good reviews on it on this site. I'm. Not planning to just train for month. When I said 5 workout a week I was planning to work a certain part of my body a day not full body workouts. Do you think I should just do 3full body workouts a week?? Can someone give me an estimation of my bf%? thanks
20+% is my guess