Buggy at 178lbs
- 09-16-2003, 09:29 AM
- 09-16-2003, 09:31 AM
09-16-2003, 09:35 AM
09-16-2003, 12:55 PM
You are one ripped up bastard. My main concern would be your lower legs. Calves need some work for sure. My theory is that if your knees are bigger then your calves you need to put more emphisis on them. Your probably saying I work the hell out of them but they just wont grow. Workem hardier, they will. Youd be amazed at the weight your calves can handle regularly.
09-16-2003, 12:57 PM
09-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Yeah i know what you mean.. Ive really been getting into the calves lately. Im gonna make them grow no matter what..
09-16-2003, 03:38 PM
09-17-2003, 06:27 AM
09-17-2003, 01:23 PM
09-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Seriously, I feel your pain on the calves brother.. Other than that, you're damn ripped..
I stop thru massmonsterz quite often, brother.. Good forum you guys run over there..
09-17-2003, 11:58 PM
Hey buggy, looking all kinds of shredded!! As you know at this point I guess...we all hate calves (stubborn bastards!) Definitely a solid 178, how tall are you anyway?
09-18-2003, 02:39 AM
im 5'8 inches, not sure how tall that is in centimetres.. I absouletely smashed my calves 2 days ago, i can hardly walk. Hopefully by the next time i post pics in 6 months i'll be bragging about how big my calves are...
09-22-2003, 04:35 AM
09-23-2003, 06:25 PM
09-27-2003, 10:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 07:56 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-03-2002, 03:43 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
- By DarCSA in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:18 PM