Need osme help to detemrin BF

Vintastic

Vintastic

Awards
Hi guys I used this machine at my gym where you place this BF tester ofn you bicep and it tells you our bf. Well, I think the only true way to measure BF is by a Calipper and the results from the machine seemed off to me. I put my bf at 10% and I was wondering how accurate this machine is. Unfortunatley I only have a few pictures, and they probablly arent the best quality but I would like to know what oyu guys think.

Attachments

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 10 is a good guess. Maybe 8-9

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Hi guys I used this machine at my gym where you place this BF tester ofn you bicep and it tells you our bf. Well, I think the only true way to measure BF is by a Calipper and the results from the machine seemed off to me. I put my bf at 10% and I was wondering how accurate this machine is. Unfortunatley I only have a few pictures, and they probablly arent the best quality but I would like to know what oyu guys think.

In my avatar I was around 10% I THINK :p and ya got more definition than I do so id guess like 8-9 as well....

warren

Awards
id say 8-9 but defo lower than 10 , but yo mate get that love rug of a chest and torso waxed lol