transform from 25% bf- 13%

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

i know a couple of the pix are a bit blurry but i didnt have these on a digital camera....i took this from printed pictures and put them on phone and uploaded.

you get the basic idea of how i went from 5'6'' at 190 lbs and no muscle to now 6'2'' 185 with approx. 13% bf

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to burst your bubble but Id say your closer to 16-17% bf. Just being honest. Youve obviously made a great progression already, though.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i did the measurements and have gotten feedback and im told 13-15%....it doesnt really matter the numbers to me. im in it for appearance and overall health. im keeping myself pretty straight up now and hope to drop 10 lbs of fat or be around 10% bf by the end of June.
i guess everytime i notice a significant change ill take pix and post and keep an update on here.
im not looking for criticism to be honest, im lookin for support.
but as is life i'll take the good with the bad i s'pose

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What exercise & diet program did you take to make you grow 8 inches? I think you'll find you've just had a growth spurt and your body has naturally gone this direction. Obviously you've eaten well to prevent being 6'2" and 25% body fat but I don't think you've experienced anything unusual here. It happens to all of us. Your body fat is sitting around 16-17% as rugger stated. Keep training and fill that frame out brother :)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
well there has been alot of muscle growth too....when i was short and fat i couldnt bench 100.....at my peak i could bench 220, fallen a bit since i havent done anything this last year though :-(

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
i did the measurements and have gotten feedback and im told 13-15%....it doesnt really matter the numbers to me. im in it for appearance and overall health. im keeping myself pretty straight up now and hope to drop 10 lbs of fat or be around 10% bf by the end of June.
i guess everytime i notice a significant change ill take pix and post and keep an update on here.
im not looking for criticism to be honest, im lookin for support.
but as is life i'll take the good with the bad i s'pose
Just keep truckin dude. You can do anything you want with your body. It's all dedication. I know plenty of FFBs (former fat boys) who are now ripped outta their gords.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ur nipples make me jealous.. I'm a former fatty and my nips are poofy.. :(

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
FFB here as well. Keep up the dedication, don't get side tracked, and your on your way to where you want to be bro. Also I'm going to agree with the others of the around 17% bf but judge progress by the mirror man its easier and overall a better tool for comparison (I only use bf for lbm calculations and for log purposes.)

One word of advice though, refrain from myspace angle pictures lol.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol i wouldn't of put it up here but it was recent lol. thnx for the support guys. i would type/post more right now but im at school and the internet is taking forever to load here.

cya 4 now

-dboyzl

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Cool so that means I only need to grow to 6'10" to be at 13%!! LOL

J/K bro keep going!!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking like some good improvements man. with some dedicated work things should fall together very nicely in the large scheme. keep up the good work

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
why are so many people ass holes on here? i understand there are several that are helpful and courteous. but what the ****? obviously i grew from that first picture. but obviously i didnt keep a log to show how i dropped the body fat. how about this, think about how your getting your kicks, is it at the expense of somebody else? cuz if thats your only form of entertainment i feel sorry for you. i dont need cracks about how or why i got taller and thinner because i got stronger too obviously.
jsut blows me away how the maturity of many of you doesnt match your age. grow up.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Wow we have a stage 5 emo ***** here. Not one person in this thread said anything to make you feel bad. Quit ****ing crying and go lift something heavy for ****s sake.

Here, I'll even summarize the posts of this thread for you:
1) yours
2) your buddy tellin you to keep truckin
3) me saying your bf isn't correct. Does that make you sad?
4) You already complaining about supposed 'criticism'
5) Guy explaining what helped your progress, then encouraging you to keep working. He even added a smilie
6) mundane post from you
7) Me probably saying the nicest thing that is said to you in your thread
8) Another FFB telling you he's jealous. And he isn't kidding.
9) Another FFB telling you to keep it up and work hard. Oh, he told you not to use myspace angles? Well guess what, that's because they're gay.
10) you posting at school
11) A guy making a JOKE and then telling you to keep workin hard
12) Another guys telling you to keep up the hard work.
13) You whining.
14) me telling you to quit being a *****.

In summary: If this ENCOURAGEMENT makes you sad faced then you have a rude awakening in store. With that said, you've obviously made GOOD progress and have the dedication do take your body and do whatever you want with it. This **** doesn't happen over night, you have to work hard and be consistent, which you seem to be focused on. Don't think people are always out to get you just because you may be a little sensitive to what people think of you. Say "**** them" and go prove everyone wrong (even though no one in here said anything like that).

Now go get big.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Wow we have a stage 5 emo ***** here. Not one person in this thread said anything to make you feel bad. Quit ****ing crying and go lift something heavy for ****s sake.

Here, I'll even summarize the posts of this thread for you:
1) yours
2) your buddy tellin you to keep truckin
3) me saying your bf isn't correct. Does that make you sad?
4) You already complaining about supposed 'criticism'
5) Guy explaining what helped your progress, then encouraging you to keep working. He even added a smilie
6) mundane post from you
7) Me probably saying the nicest thing that is said to you in your thread
8) Another FFB telling you he's jealous. And he isn't kidding.
9) Another FFB telling you to keep it up and work hard. Oh, he told you not to use myspace angles? Well guess what, that's because they're gay.
10) you posting at school
11) A guy making a JOKE and then telling you to keep workin hard
12) Another guys telling you to keep up the hard work.
13) You whining.
14) me telling you to quit being a *****.

In summary: If this ENCOURAGEMENT makes you sad faced then you have a rude awakening in store. With that said, you've obviously made GOOD progress and have the dedication do take your body and do whatever you want with it. This **** doesn't happen over night, you have to work hard and be consistent, which you seem to be focused on. Don't think people are always out to get you just because you may be a little sensitive to what people think of you. Say "**** them" and go prove everyone wrong (even though no one in here said anything like that).

Now go get big.
i like how you ended that

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
the jokes get old cuzz.
well then your life is going to forever suck. This isn't exactly a place to look for sympathy. Sympathy here is expressed in the form of advice and encouragement. If things like what has been posted in here bother you that much, well, then I just feel bad for you. Good luck with your progress, I'm sure you'll get where you want to go so long as you stick with it and quit feeling bad about yourself.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You made some good progress. I was never fat but I wasn't skinny. I got taller and leaned out to a degree, but that isnt THE reason you are skinny. You put it some work bro, nice job!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Excellent posting Rugger. This kid wants to come on here and have his ass kissed, that's pretty pathetic. Why would you not want criticism, that's how you'll improve. Someone tells him he's incorrect about his BF and he gets offended, wow. It's unbelievable that he's calling people childish with his lack of ability to be told the truth.

Sorry about the rant, but it really pisses me off when people don't even want to know the truth, they'd rather just live in fantasyland and be told they're doing great. It's ridiculous how criticism is viewed as being an as$hole, take that sh*t like a man and quit acting like a b*tch.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Excellent posting Rugger. This kid wants to come on here and have his ass kissed, that's pretty pathetic. Why would you not want criticism, that's how you'll improve. Someone tells him he's incorrect about his BF and he gets offended, wow. It's unbelievable that he's calling people childish with his lack of ability to be told the truth.

Sorry about the rant, but it really pisses me off when people don't even want to know the truth, they'd rather just live in fantasyland and be told they're doing great. It's ridiculous how criticism is viewed as being an as$hole, take that sh*t like a man and quit acting like a b*tch.
x2:donut:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Everyone here has room for improvements. No one here is pro yet, except fora few, maybe 3-4? Actually i only know of one, Sporto. Thats beside the point...

If you some in here expect anything. I guess i analyze myself alot so criticizm for me is just sayn' "hey! quit dikcin around and fukicin fix it!"

There has been kids on here 6 foot 150 and people say, bulk, bulk,bulk. I mean dont expect people to hold you in there arms all your life man, not sayin they do now.
Im a big beliver of "tough love" So deal with it. Use it while you train, and show us all up i a year, you said it yourself in another thread, right now progress is happening fast, your still very very young and theres alot of guys on here who been at it fo ra long as s time.
Open your ears, open yours eyes and close your mouth.

ALSO: Since we're all in here AN logs Neovar/RPM soon to come form ME , Rugger1, Texaslifter89 and drummer.

Peace. Good luck everyone.

warren

Awards
yeah mate, take the critisism and use it. and ''dont take things so seriously in life or youll never get through it alive''

if you take an attitude towards people with good intentions, then you will get your ass kicked in life alot. and i dont always mean physically but in jobs, relationships and life in general.

but in all fairness im 15% and my abs and starations are alot more visable, dont take that as a insiult but take it as '' ok well im going to go squat, deadlift and bench my arse off till i look better than you .

good un

warren

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol, im tired of living in fantasy land. At the gym I always ask some of my workout pals to give me some constructive criticism. I dont see anything wrong with what criticism, as long as they arent calling you out on something. I think its good for people to point out your weak spots because when you look at yourself, you never seem to see them. You always will try to make yourself look good. My brain tells me that Im good, my trainings good but when I take a good hard look I realize, I need some more work. Criticism in a bodybuilding forum is just a given. No one is perfect, and we try to point things out in a nice way to help you. I dont see how saying everything is great would help you fix things up?

Yup, you look great bucko, keep up the great work. You look like jay cutler :)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
anyone got an estimate on bf now? im hoping at least 10% when im done with my current stack but would be pleased with less than 15

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'd say around 13-15%. Its hard to tell from just a straight on shot. Side and some measurements would get a better estimate, but looks close to the previously mentioned estimate.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
bicep 14.5"
neck 15"
waist 33"
chest 39"

need any more?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing aroun 14-15% You aught to at east get down to around 12% (maybe slightly lower) after this stack! Best of Luck!

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
im just posting to try and hit 20 so i can post links/pics. sorry