jw/rpm/drive log pics

warren

Awards
ok so this is the stack im on i have been on for 1 week and will post pics of day 1 and then each week to folow progress. also will leave a small note of how its been tat week.

so day 0 pics \/

if people cre to add comments then go for it good or bad ( by bad i dont mean greif lol) but critisism is welcomed to help me improve.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Like the face swirl. May be a good idea to throw in some beginning measurements? Good luck on the stack.

warren

Awards
cheers for the advise i will do ill add them later wit todays pics and then again at the end of the stack.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I think I saw 90% of the dudes this year on spring break with that same tattoo on their arm. cool! ^_^

warren

Awards
I think I saw 90% of the dudes this year on spring break with that same tattoo on their arm. cool! ^_^

yea unfortunatly, mistake when i was 14 but regret it now a still, same in england tho mate loads of people got them , im getting shading added and some jap stlye stuff in to change it.:bruce2:

warren

Awards
ok guys first off i will add the measurements from day 0 which are as follows

chest -39''
waist- 34''
quad- 20.5''
bi's - 13 1/8 ''
calf- 14.5''

warren

Awards
ok w i was 168lbs at day o i am now 172lbs at day 7

i will put day 0 pic then day 7 under it

front;

double bi;

back;

ok

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lean base, hopefully you'll put on a good amount of LBM and add some depth to your lines. Best of luck Warren.

warren

Awards
cheers mate, well im +4lbs after week one but cant see much difference but if i put another 4lbs on this week then i would imagine i will see a difference from pic day0 to pic day14.

got a good day tomorow for lifts

deadlifts
pull ups
bent over one arm rows
seated rows
lat pull downs
curls

i like this day, i hit a pb last week of 120kg (265 lbs) for 3
and then 100kg (220lbs) for 5x5

warren

Awards
well im on day 10 now and no sides so far , getting a bit demoralised tho as i dont think im leaning out as much as i would have liked, but ill see how the cycle goes, and wait till sun night for next pics hopefully i will see a difference.

i was hopeing it might help with my sprint training too but i haave managed to fu..ck that up by getting shin splints

anyway peace out im offskis to bedski as its 12.40am here in freezing cold newcastle, england

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man, work on leaning up the lower back, and working those delts/traps!

warren

Awards
cheers for the reply, everyone feel welcome just to drop a message in here if they want.

well its the morning of day 11 right now its 9.00am i have taken my rpm around 20 mins ago and now have a bath run for me, and 100g oats in my shake ready to sup. got to say im not feeling happy today i thought i would have a sneak preview of my weight( i could not wait till sun lol) just a ceck before the ''official'' weigh in on sundays lol and i have only gained .2lbs according to my scales. i dont get it iv upped my food since starting the course, im strict with times i eat train and take pils, and i work damn hard in the gym. i also have the luxoury of being a student with time off till sept now so i get plenty rest .i mean at least 9 hours kip per night on average and i only do 1 cardio session on a thurs and a sprint session on a tue which i missed this week anyway.

aaaaaaaaaaggghhh

safe to say im feeling bitterly dissapointed

im off warren

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Newcastle Uni?? I had a mate there a few years ago. Loved the place. I hear the women don't like clothes too much up that way!

warren

Awards
Newcastle Uni?? I had a mate there a few years ago. Loved the place. I hear the women don't like clothes too much up that way!

hahaha yeah im at newcastle uni, their is a few up here who seem to have an allergy to the clothes wearing lol. but dont get me wrong most of them up here are smart and decent just depends were you drink. im guessing your friend didnt have a gf and went looking for skirt lolu look ull find lol

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
University is no place to have a gf!

warren

Awards
feeling very lathargic, but i think its due to me having to do a heavy legs and shoulders today straight after a heavy back day yesterday, due to gym being closed tomorow for easter. i also added 45 min cardio and now im recked, and still dissapointed at no weight gain

warren

Awards
feeling very lathargic, but i think its due to me having to do a heavy legs and shoulders today straight after a heavy back day yesterday, due to gym being closed tomorow for easter. i also added 45 min cardio and now im recked, and still dissapointed at no weight gain

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man and the weight will come...it just takes time!

warren

Awards
ok im seriously pissed now like, i have dropped weight? WTF.

theses are my eating habbits

time food (g) kcals protien carbs fats
9.00am 100g oats 356 11 60 8
30.4g protien powder 130 24 3 2
400ml milk 196 13.6 20 6.8

meal1 totals -------> 682 48.6 83 16.8

gym at 10.00am

11.05am 30.4g protien powder 130 24 3 2
25g oats 89 2.75 15 2

post work out meal totals---------> 415 40.35 38 10.8

1.00pm 4 eggs 400 40 0 28.6
3 slices brown bread 156 6 30 0

meal 3 totals-------------> 556 46 30 28.6

4.00pm 200g chicken breast 320 66.6 0 5.4
100g wholewheat pasta 325 12.5 62.5 2.5
1/4 tin of tomatoes 17 1.1 3 0.1

meal4 totals---------> 662 80.2 65.5 8

7.00pm 200g chicken breast 320 66.6 0 5.4
100g wholewheat pasta 325 12.5 62.5 2.5
1/4 tin of tomatoes 17 1.1 3 0.1

meal 5 total-------------> 662 80.2 65.5 8

10.30pm 30.4g protien powder 130 24 3 2

meal 6 total-----------------> 326 37.6 23 8.8

11.30pm BED

daily total 3303 332.95 305 81

but as of today i have upped the oats to 150 and 100. and the pasta to 150. and insted of 4 eggs have 5

im seriously mad about dropping weight, and my gym is shut itll tue for easter so i cant work it off.

warren

Awards
after speaking to a few bb i know they have said not to worry it will prob just be water levels etc etc so fingers crossed

remeizo

Awards
It can be frustrating as far as weight goes. I have been lucky enough to gain 20 pounds in the last 7 weeks. I weigh my self every day and see the bodyweight go up and down. For instance, on monday this week i weighed 198, tuesday 196 wednesday 200, up 4 pounds! then thursday 199 and today 200 again, many factors could cause you to be losing weight right now, hopefully your at the perfect blend of calorie intake and expendature and you are losing the same amount of fat as you are gaining muscle. Just keep working hard and eating good.

warren

Awards
yeah hopefully, i have not been drinking much water either so i think i need to up that.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
ok im seriously pissed now like, i have dropped weight? WTF.
dont worry about it, happened to me to.. changes evry other day, i read ure intake meal .. ure getting good amount of calories & carbs ..so i wouldnt worry abt weight going up and down, just stay motivated and keep hitting the weights:good:

warren

Awards
ceers mate , comments are really motavating of you all, ill post the pics later , my gf says my back has come on alot ( i lov having a gf who doesnt just like bis and 6 pack lol).

id post them up now but its liverpool vs man utd and then chealse vs arsenal (soccer ) and im a liverpool fan so big games today, i guess its like a play off game for yous in the us lol

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ceers mate , comments are really motavating of you all, ill post the pics later , my gf says my back has come on alot ( i lov having a gf who doesnt just like bis and 6 pack lol).

id post them up now but its liverpool vs man utd and then chealse vs arsenal (soccer ) and im a liverpool fan so big games today, i guess its like a play off game for yous in the us lol
Go Man U!! off to watch the game myself..............and i was going to congratulate you on your first win yesterday but your not a maggie.

warren

Awards
no im not a mag, wtf with go man-u? lol scum scum scum lol u in uk or oz although prob oz as like 95% of man u fans live in other countrys lol COME ON LIVERPOOL

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Bend it Like Beckham" was a great movie :stick:

For the record, he hasn't done jack for the L.A. Galaxies, but he received more publicity then a Michael Jackson tour in Japan.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
"Bend it Like Beckham" was a great movie :stick:

For the record, he hasn't done jack for the L.A. Galaxies, but he received more publicity then a Michael Jackson tour in Japan.
lol what does he need to do? He's Beckham just "being there" is what he is getting paid to do.. The revenue generated has been quite astounding!

warren

Awards
yeah i heard they got there money back that they paid just from shirts lol

well man u just stuffed us 3-0 we are shite lol, funny old game football, jw has no effect on my temper what so ever , but liverpool loose today and i feel like kicking **** out of a manc , on lives opposite me to hahaha

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
yeah i heard they got there money back that they paid just from shirts lol

well man u just stuffed us 3-0 we are shite lol, funny old game football, jw has no effect on my temper what so ever , but liverpool loose today and i feel like kicking **** out of a manc , on lives opposite me to hahaha
:drunk:

i only got to watch the first half! missed the 2nd and 3rd goals. I live in London. I picked Man U cos i had money on them from the start of the season. Makes the season much more enjoyable to follow. gotta love Torres though, great to watch.

warren

Awards
hey guys i start the drive tomorow intio my stack so im looking forwad to that in the mix,

well i will post pics asap hopefully in the next 2 hours , but i weighed in this morning at 173.5 that is only a 1.5lbs gain this week but i have only been doing the stack 14 days now and it adds to 5.5lbs in 14 days and abs are getting slowly more visable so its going well so far.

im not going to measre myself now untill im fully done inc fin with the rpm and drive so probs around another 4 weeks from now.

pics soon fingers crossed

warren

Awards
ok here is the pics a comparison of day 0 to day 14 there is a 5.5lbs difference tho i cant see it lol, my back is prob the most improoved id say

.critque away lads

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ok here is the pics a comparison of day 0 to day 14 there is a 5.5lbs difference tho i cant see it lol, my back is prob the most improoved id say

.critque away lads
Slightly more muscle in bicep (rear double bi pose), farmers tan is fading, shaved lower abdominals, as well as lightly more definition in the upper abs... Nice work keep at it! Work on those delts!!!

warren

Awards
Slightly more muscle in bicep (rear double bi pose), farmers tan is fading, shaved lower abdominals, as well as lightly more definition in the upper abs... Nice work keep at it! Work on those delts!!!

hahah yeah i was having the weekly trim and that when i slipped with the electric razor so had to take the snail trail off, i miss it.

well im glad you see a difference thats good for 14 days work lol. the tan is the laghting in my room i think lol

i have hammered delts last week and will again this

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hahah yeah i was having the weekly trim and that when i slipped with the electric razor so had to take the snail trail off, i miss it.

well im glad you see a difference thats good for 14 days work lol. the tan is the laghting in my room i think lol

i have hammered delts last week and will again this
trust me when you get your delts well defined regardless of how big your arm is having that separation makes your arm look sooooo much better!!!

warren

Awards
what do you recomend ?last session i did

shoulder db press 5x5
shoulder barbell press behind neck with smith machine.5x5

side raises with 10 at heavy then 10 at a lighter weight then untill limit with even lighter weight 4 times i think its super setting (am i correct? lol)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
After you warmup:

Seated military press 4 X 10
dumbbell lateral raise 3 X 10
dumbbell lateral raise 3 X 10

warren

Awards
cool mate ill give that a blast and try shock these bad boys to grow.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if its a difference of posing, but the most noticeable change is your back. Your lats have more shape, your rhomboids perk out more and your spino erectors are more pronounced, it looks like two different backs.

It could be the way you're posing, or a gain in back muscle, or a combination of both, but I think your back stands out the most to me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll have to tell me how you do that with the side to side pic comparisons, because I want to do the same thing at the end of my cycle, but I don't know how.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if its a difference of posing, but the most noticeable change is your back. Your lats have more shape, your rhomboids perk out more and your spino erectors are more pronounced, it looks like two different backs.

It could be the way you're posing, or a gain in back muscle, or a combination of both, but I think your back stands out the most to me.
Agreed!! Keep it up Warren, your getting their. Its the before/afters in 2-3 months time we're you'l really be able to tell the difference. You'l be a moster for the summer!

warren

Awards
cheers mate, well im not at the gym today its shut, aaaagagghhhh, how inconsiderate of them. but im there tomorow for chest and tris.

im going to really hammer myself this week as ive had 4 days off to rest i should be in good rested state lol.

yeah im hopeing by the time , the one sunny day in england comes i will be able to take off my top lol, i still think that if i took my top off now people wouldnt tell i worked out lol

its march now and its snowing here lol incredable england.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Snowing down here as well mate. Fortunately the gyms are open so im going to pound my chicken legs.

warren

Awards
hey guys i have been getting wound up as a guy on the uk site says he cant see ANY difference even since i started, he isnt trying to be a nob i think but he is lol what do you guys think honestly about the pics iv posted also here is one from 7 weeks ago before i even entered the gym lol

he says the only reason i look different in the pic below is the light makes me look slimmer and the way my legs are positioned, i tried telling him im up 8.5lbs in the 7 weeks between pics and im leaner but he wouldnt have it, HONEST opinions good or bad. thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Love handles have gotten smaller and looks like a little bit less fat around the nipple area. Fck him, who cares what he thinks anyway. What is this UK you speak of? I'll go sort him out lol!

warren

Awards
oh its a uk based bb site, its ok n sorting him out lol your right fck him lol

its pasta and chicken time anyway lol meal 4 lol

im hopeing tpo put on maybee 2lbs this week with this stack i should do plus iv added drive today.

gonna absolutly fckin wreck the gym tomorow im so pumped to get there.