6 week workout progress pics.

remeizo

Awards
I have been keeping a bit of a photo journal to track my progress. Here are some pictures over a 6 week span.
Since I am new to this forum I am unable to just insert links to the pictures. If you want to see pictures of me gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks go to photobucket and search for remeizo.

Pictures are a few responses below. sorry.

Last edited:

remeizo

Awards
Yeah i had to put them on photobucket until i get enough posts to get the picture links here. For some reason every picture i tried to upload today gave me an error message. I tried to post them here but no luck.

remeizo

Awards
Here are the Pics!!

First one is me at about Feb 6th180 and 13% bf
Second is a week or so later, Feb 15th sitting around 183 or so.
Third pic is on feb 27th sitting about 187.
Fourth pic is on march 7th weighing about 193.
Fifth pic is on March 14th weighing about 198 with a 12% bodyfat.
I will post a new pic sometime on friday with my new weight!

Attachments

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
You def. look like you've bulked up a lot from 1st to 5th! 6 weeks isn't long for transformation pics though...I bet if you did 12 week or 24 week pics you'd be amazed at your progress.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Also...your shoulders look wayyyy bigger from 1st-5th

remeizo

Awards
i have put on 18 LBS in the timeframe of the pictures.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice job!!! just work on those abs....

remeizo

Awards
I have been working on my abs for the first time in my life. This is the year!! Goal is 200 lbs with 5% bodyfat or so.

warren

Awards
good progress mate but imo you look more than 12%bf in the 5th pic, at 12% your abs should be alot more visable, but good progress

remeizo

Awards
Latest pic

I finally broke the 200 Pound barrier. Here is the latest pic.

Attachments

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
yah u sure did bulk up .. what were u taking in those 6week span ?did u try any weight gainer or just took protein shakes?

good to see u reahed ure goal

remeizo

Awards
I drank almost a gallon of whole milk each day 2 pints before my workout and 2 after, the rest during the remainder of the day and one good meal in the evening. Even a 6 pack of beer in there a few nights a week. I was also taking superpump 250 but i hate the side effects it has on my stomach.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I drank almost a gallon of whole milk each day 2 pints before my workout and 2 after, the rest during the remainder of the day and one good meal in the evening. Even a 6 pack of beer in there a few nights a week. I was also taking superpump 250 but i hate the side effects it has on my stomach.
oh i c, yah i need to start upping on milk .. cheapest way to get quality protein

as for superpump, yahh i read some bad reviews for it, so i stayed away from it .. sizeon i hear is pretty nice with no side effects and good results. wow i thought u mightve been taking some designer steroids or something .. now im even more impressed w/ ure progress.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
oh i c, yah i need to start upping on milk .. cheapest way to get quality protein

as for superpump, yahh i read some bad reviews for it, so i stayed away from it .. sizeon i hear is pretty nice with no side effects and good results. wow i thought u mightve been taking some designer steroids or something .. now im even more impressed w/ ure progress.
lol there are much better things than Gaspari's Size On.....

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
lol there are much better things than Gaspari's Size On.....
lol yah im sure there are, im not taking sizeon ..i was just going by what i have read or hear people say about the product. any good things to take during workouts ?

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Dude, what does your workout look like? 15+lbs is great work.

remeizo

Awards
Pretty much anything that I think will make me grow. Today I did dumbell flys as wide as I could making sure I got a good stretch on each rep. As soon as I was burned I ran to the bench with 135 and pushed out as many as i could, which was only 8 after the flys. For my shoulders I did the barbell pull up thing (sorry can't remember what it is called at the moment) and without putting the bar down I put it over my head and did some behind the neck barbell presses. MURDER!!! Needless to say my chest and shoulders were on FIRE today. I also did a ton of other stuff for my shoulders, they never get sore so i work them extra hard.

I reduced my calories by 1500 each day this week and increased my protein by about 100. I am hoping to cut up a lil. Then it is back to bulking up. We will have to see what the pics look like on Friday. As of today's weigh in I have lost two pounds already.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I have been working on my abs for the first time in my life. This is the year!! Goal is 200 lbs with 5% bodyfat or so.
Abs are overrated.. Get jacked!!! lol

Nice progress man.. You're on the right track :thumbsup:!

remeizo

Awards
Eh, not newbie gains. I didn't work out for 2 months and lost 20 pounds. Just muscle memory i think.

remeizo

Awards
8th Week Pictures

Here are the latest pictures. I cut my calories by 1500 per day hoping to cut some fat. Let me know if you think I lost a little. I weighed in at just slightly over 200 pound. With 1500 less per week i am hoping i gained a few pounds of muscle and lost a little fat. I also have been working my abs a bit harder, i hope they start to show. Let me know what you all think.

Attachments

remeizo

Awards
I guess people are not following my log any longer. I guess I will have to start a new one with some amazing pics and results.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just keep updating and posting people are looking regardless of the responses you are receiving!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
You should put a "week 1" photo against any new ones. Easier to see the differance. Good work man! :thumbsup:

remeizo

Awards
Thanks for the advise Graglor!! Here are side by side pictures. Week one and week eight. I decided to throw that back shot in there because I have only worked my back 5 times in the last two months. I am going to be hitting my back on a regular basis from now on. Let's see how it goes.

Attachments

remeizo

Awards
9th week pics. Still cutting calories and losing fat (i hope)

Hey all. I weighed in at 202 today on my reduced calorie diet. I am not sure if I am really losing fat or not. The caliper test at the gym last week said I was down in bodyfat. I have not had it checked this week. I think that I am still getting lucky and gaining muscle while losing fat. Any feedback would be appreciated. I am going to run the reduced calories for another week or so and see if i can get more cut up. Please let me know if you think that i have lost some body fat.

Attachments

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. I weighed in at 202 today on my reduced calorie diet. I am not sure if I am really losing fat or not. The caliper test at the gym last week said I was down in bodyfat. I have not had it checked this week. I think that I am still getting lucky and gaining muscle while losing fat. Any feedback would be appreciated. I am going to run the reduced calories for another week or so and see if i can get more cut up. Please let me know if you think that i have lost some body fat.
Looks to me like you've lost body fat. More vascular and cut. Keep doing what your doing!!

remeizo

Awards
Anyone have any advice what I should work on? I mean does it look like anything is lagging and i should hit it harder or anything?

remeizo

Awards
I suppose i could work my traps. It is something that i NEVER hit.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Great work remeizo. I need to drink more milk like you haha

Do you drink whole milk, 2%, 1%, or fat free?

remeizo

Awards
I just drink whole milk. Some like to say that the extra fat is bad for you which it probably is. But that is what I like the best because of the taste.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Mid section is coming along! Slowly but surely!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow man you have had some great results. you have some crazy muscle memory. how much have you gained/lost in the 10 weeks now?

remeizo

Awards
I have gained about 25 lbs and lost maybe 2-3% body fat overall. I am very happy with my progress.

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Awards
Total transformation bro. People noticing the difference around you or what? Asking questions? I tell em straight up when they ask: "Are you juicing" I tell them i'm on the Barry Bonds diet!!! HaHa. Nice work though bro! keep it up, abs are looking good!

atizzle

atizzle

Awards
so you are juicing though right? just wanna clear that up
cus those are some pretty crazy gains!!!

dabolika

Awards
Really nice progress.... But i doesn't look like u gained 18 lbs...maybe lesS??

remeizo

Awards
Really nice progress.... But i doesn't look like u gained 18 lbs...maybe lesS??
I can only go by what the scale at the gym says. It is a balance scale so should be pretty accurate. I weighed 185 in the first picture and 202 in the last picture. New pictures are coming this week too.