ManBeast's Picture Thread, now with Feb-04 pics!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48653
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    24.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This weightloss cycling is actually pretty odd... I'll gain a pound or two while leaning out when "on" and then immediately drop a few pounds during post cycle. So right now I'm at 225 (which is up 1.5 lbs from my low) but my belt is sitting very easy at the same notch i was fighting for when I weighed 223.5. Ahhh the joys/perplexing things about androgen-assisted cutting!

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  2. New Member
    Matt320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    This weightloss cycling is actually pretty odd... I'll gain a pound or two while leaning out when "on" and then immediately drop a few pounds during post cycle. So right now I'm at 225 (which is up 1.5 lbs from my low) but my belt is sitting very easy at the same notch i was fighting for when I weighed 223.5. Ahhh the joys/perplexing things about androgen-assisted cutting!

    ManBeast

    You got to be kidding me? You are on another cycle?
  3. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Dude, have you ever heard the phrase : if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". You might consider that. Post something positive for the board, or don't post you rude little piss ant.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jotun79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    20%

    So we're all supposed to kiss each other's asses? Sorry, but message boards don't work that way. Nobody will improve if everyone keeps telling them they're doing a great job. Message boards are here for advice and constructive criticism. Although I agree that some posts are simply mean and offer no help whatsoever.

    In this case, I'm shocked that someone so new to bodybuilding and in such poor shape would leap right into drug use, regardless of how well the cycles were run. I'm also shocked that such a person could obtain the status of Moderator on an AAS board. What does your diet look like? You can take all the drugs in the world and still have a crappy physique if you eat like crap. People who rely on the drugs to do the work have no idea what bodybuilding is all about.
  5. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well it is simple. Do I think he should have used AS, well quite frankly it is none of my business. He busted his ass to loose weight. I can admire that. We all have the same destination, some of us just use different paths in getting there. I give mad props to him for his weight loss. It might not be the way I would have done it, but he is his own man and he can make his own decisions.

    Ad for his Mod status, well you are here as a guest, if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Show me one post where he hasn't helped people out. He may not be a greek god but hell he knows a lot of info on the subject, and he is always helpful, unlike the rude newbie comments that some post here.


    No one needs to kiss anyones ass per-se, but keep the rude comments to yourself.
  6. Banned
    jotun79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    20%

    Your ignorance is dumbfounding. Would you give me "mad props" for my weight loss if I were anorexic? A board full of newbies and know-it-alls.... not my scene. I'm outta here.
  7. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ignorance? Where, did you not read my post? Obviously you are not able to think or respond on a intelectual side. Whatever, good grief, go cry on another board.
  8. king of useless information!!!
    kmac6225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    85.55%

    If I may say so......


    First and formost, I would like to commend manbeast on his results, however they may have come. Fatloss with "help" can be looked at the same way as taking steroids to get bigger its not a "magic pill" that once you are on does the work for you, he busted his ass to get where he is.

    I would however like to make another point. It had been posted that he may not have been ready or in the correct physical shape to start a real cycle, but he did it to just "speed up the process." To which many of manbeast's supporters had no problem with. Now on to my point, I hope the same people who give props to manbeast for "running a correct cycle" remember this when some kid who's been lifting for 3 months posts his "First steroid cycle log" and carries his cycle out to a T, just as it should be done. Lets be honest, most of us here would not hesitate to **** on or at least give a smack upside the kids head after reading such a thread. I bring up this point only because there have been MANY MANY instances where newbie bbers have posted their cycle logs after having trained for only months just to "speed up the results" that would have come naturally. To which we have given nothing but a hard time to. Yes manbeast ran a correct cycle with PCT, but there are plenty of other guys out there who have done the exact same thing after seeming to have done more research than actual weight lifting in their lives.
    Well Im done, I just wanted to bring this point to everyone's attention whether you are a fan of manbeast's or not, I just thought that needed to be said.
    I wish manbeast the best of luck with his battle to achieve his ideal physique, which is something I think we can all relate on some level.

    pz
  9. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Good post.
  10. New Member
    ZachG_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

    This is absolutely amazing.

    Why? Because I'm looking at a board that makes a moderator out of a man who will take AAS and PHs and what have you without obviously having a clue as to what he's doing.

    Manbeast, more power to ya and I respect your changes, but seriously you look like a guy who just needs an ECA stack, a good diet, and a treadmill. To be cycling and such as you are is... well... to say "irresponsible" or "foolish" would be a bit of an understatement. Unless you got looked at by a doctor who told you that there's no way for you to lose that weight (which I -heavily- doubt), there is NO REASON for you to be jumping into drugs.

    You say you haven't been training three years. It was just a three year transformation. You're on your third cycle, yes? What are the cardinal rules of steroids? I'll list a few, the pertinent ones anyway:

    1) Have at least three years of CONSISTENT training behind you.
    2) Have made significant gains already. <-- This one is to avoid tendon damage.
    3) Be no higher than 13% body fat.

    Now, it seems to me you're in violation of the most basic principles. You're no better than the 110 lb kid who pumps up on steroids to try and "look like Arnold". I sympathize with your situation being rather obese in my past as well, but to not only take those drugs so haphazardly but also be a moderator on a board and give others advice? Now that's just being reckless.

    Zach
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by jotun79
    Your ignorance is dumbfounding. Would you give me "mad props" for my weight loss if I were anorexic? A board full of newbies and know-it-alls.... not my scene. I'm outta here.
    Then pick a topic to debate me on and I will hand you your ass. You can pick anything at all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachG_85
    This is absolutely amazing.

    Why? Because I'm looking at a board that makes a moderator out of a man who will take AAS and PHs and what have you without obviously having a clue as to what he's doing.

    Manbeast, more power to ya and I respect your changes, but seriously you look like a guy who just needs an ECA stack, a good diet, and a treadmill. To be cycling and such as you are is... well... to say "irresponsible" or "foolish" would be a bit of an understatement. Unless you got looked at by a doctor who told you that there's no way for you to lose that weight (which I -heavily- doubt), there is NO REASON for you to be jumping into drugs.

    You say you haven't been training three years. It was just a three year transformation. You're on your third cycle, yes? What are the cardinal rules of steroids? I'll list a few, the pertinent ones anyway:

    1) Have at least three years of CONSISTENT training behind you.
    2) Have made significant gains already. <-- This one is to avoid tendon damage.
    3) Be no higher than 13% body fat.

    Now, it seems to me you're in violation of the most basic principles. You're no better than the 110 lb kid who pumps up on steroids to try and "look like Arnold". I sympathize with your situation being rather obese in my past as well, but to not only take those drugs so haphazardly but also be a moderator on a board and give others advice? Now that's just being reckless.

    Zach

    When does size equate to knowledge? Would have someone that is 220, never used anything at all give you advice on AAS usage or would you rather have someone thatn actually has done research and has experience with usage give you your advice?

    We don't choose moderators based on size. We base it the amount of credible information they provide and the amount of help they provide. Give me one post where he has given wrong information that endangered anyone. I mean he HAS used and KNOWS what he's doing. Just because he's not 240 at 6% doesn't mean his inforamtion is not valid. He hasn't come on here and lied about anytihng. He hasn't claimed he's something that he is not. He's a grown man and can make his decisions whther to use or not. If you disagree with is opinion, prove him wrong. If you can't do that and can't find anything he has posted that is wrong, then dont' critize our choices as MODS. THat is OUR business and we will do what WE see fit.

    Those rules are a general consensus (even though the 3rd one has zero relevance). I might not agree with his timing but to argue that his advice is foolish and haphazard is BS. If you want to disagree with his timing then do so. DOn't even think about bringing the board as a whole into this equation because everything he has provided here is positive and I won't quesiton that for a second.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well damn, couldn't have said that better myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    When does size equate to knowledge? Would have someone that is 220, never used anything at all give you advice on AAS usage or would you rather have someone thatn actually has done research and has experience with usage give you your advice?

    We don't choose moderators based on size. We base it the amount of credible information they provide and the amount of help they provide. Give me one post where he has given wrong information that endangered anyone. I mean he HAS used and KNOWS what he's doing. Just because he's not 240 at 6% doesn't mean his inforamtion is not valid. He hasn't come on here and lied about anytihng. He hasn't claimed he's something that he is not. He's a grown man and can make his decisions whther to use or not. If you disagree with is opinion, prove him wrong. If you can't do that and can't find anything he has posted that is wrong, then dont' critize our choices as MODS. THat is OUR business and we will do what WE see fit.

    Those rules are a general consensus (even though the 3rd one has zero relevance). I might not agree with his timing but to argue that his advice is foolish and haphazard is BS. If you want to disagree with his timing then do so. DOn't even think about bringing the board as a whole into this equation because everything he has provided here is positive and I won't quesiton that for a second.
  14. Banned
    450presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Wow, the big moderators on this board don't like it when people disagree with them, so they edit other people's posts. Very mature.
    Last edited by 450presser; 01-02-2004 at 01:44 PM.
  15. New Member
    ZachG_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    When does size equate to knowledge? Would have someone that is 220, never used anything at all give you advice on AAS usage or would you rather have someone thatn actually has done research and has experience with usage give you your advice?

    We don't choose moderators based on size. We base it the amount of credible information they provide and the amount of help they provide. Give me one post where he has given wrong information that endangered anyone. I mean he HAS used and KNOWS what he's doing. Just because he's not 240 at 6% doesn't mean his inforamtion is not valid. He hasn't come on here and lied about anytihng. He hasn't claimed he's something that he is not. He's a grown man and can make his decisions whther to use or not. If you disagree with is opinion, prove him wrong. If you can't do that and can't find anything he has posted that is wrong, then dont' critize our choices as MODS. THat is OUR business and we will do what WE see fit.

    Those rules are a general consensus (even though the 3rd one has zero relevance). I might not agree with his timing but to argue that his advice is foolish and haphazard is BS. If you want to disagree with his timing then do so. DOn't even think about bringing the board as a whole into this equation because everything he has provided here is positive and I won't quesiton that for a second.
    He knows how to use AAS and not kill himself, basically. His personal experience hasn't shown him capable of using any pharmaceuticals to greater can than could be achieved naturally. The converse is true, actually, that I've seen significantly better gains/losses WITHOUT clen/t3/PHs/AAS than I have here with a man who has multiple cycles under his belt.

    To say "he knows how to use them" is giving vastly too much credit, because as much as you would try to deny it it's difficult to take advice from a man who hardly looks like he has the experience necessary. No, size does NOT equal knowledge, but if you don't know enough about steroids to get any effects of their usage to show up on your OWN body, I'd hate to think how you would figure out how to get 'em to work on someone ELSE.

    I don't doubt he's a great guy who contributes positively, but intentions alone don't change the fact that we're looking at a guy who, in I dare say any other place frequented by steroid users, would get his ass handed to him on a platter for jumping into things, mostly out of impatience from what I can see.

    I do partially discredit his (I apologize) meager accomplishment because it WAS through the use of chemicals that he had no business using. From my review of his progress, all he managed to do was not die. That's what he did with steroids. There is not ONE thing in here that indicates to ME that he can tell ANYONE how to MAXIMIZE gains with steroids, NOR can he even ATTEMPT to say he knows how to use them even marginally EFFECTIVELY.

    If this man walked up to ANYONE on ANY other board and started "talking shop" so to speak, they'd kick his ass and send him home. I'd be willing to bet any advice he gives you is, if not wrong entirely, something someone else already said.

    But hey, do as you wish. I just know there isn't a chance in HELL I'd EVER put my health at stake by taking advice from this man. Nor, would I hope, anyone else.
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachG_85
    He knows how to use AAS and not kill himself, basically. His personal experience hasn't shown him capable of using any pharmaceuticals to greater can than could be achieved naturally. The converse is true, actually, that I've seen significantly better gains/losses WITHOUT clen/t3/PHs/AAS than I have here with a man who has multiple cycles under his belt.

    To say "he knows how to use them" is giving vastly too much credit, because as much as you would try to deny it it's difficult to take advice from a man who hardly looks like he has the experience necessary. No, size does NOT equal knowledge, but if you don't know enough about steroids to get any effects of their usage to show up on your OWN body, I'd hate to think how you would figure out how to get 'em to work on someone ELSE.

    I don't doubt he's a great guy who contributes positively, but intentions alone don't change the fact that we're looking at a guy who, in I dare say any other place frequented by steroid users, would get his ass handed to him on a platter for jumping into things, mostly out of impatience from what I can see.

    I do partially discredit his (I apologize) meager accomplishment because it WAS through the use of chemicals that he had no business using. From my review of his progress, all he managed to do was not die. That's what he did with steroids. There is not ONE thing in here that indicates to ME that he can tell ANYONE how to MAXIMIZE gains with steroids, NOR can he even ATTEMPT to say he knows how to use them even marginally EFFECTIVELY.

    If this man walked up to ANYONE on ANY other board and started "talking shop" so to speak, they'd kick his ass and send him home. I'd be willing to bet any advice he gives you is, if not wrong entirely, something someone else already said.

    But hey, do as you wish. I just know there isn't a chance in HELL I'd EVER put my health at stake by taking advice from this man. Nor, would I hope, anyone else.
    You make no sense at all. You basically ARE equating knowledge with experience. I guess you better never read Vida or Anablics 2004 because I've seen the authors and in NO way to they even resemble BB'ers. Its information, nothing else. Have you seen some professional trainers? Obvisouly your opinion is based on what is perceived to be right. Most trainers are NOT bodybuilders and most research scientists (you know, the ones who develope supplements and steroids) don't even workout. SO to have some standard in which information should be validated according to how someone looks is asinnine......

    You talk as steroids magically transorm someone that was obese to a ripped 240lb bodybuilder. Get real. It takes time. Most people it takes years and years if they don't have great genetics. You sound like a guy who's ego is SO big if someone in the gym recommending something to you you would look to see how they look first before evalution the information given. Its the typilcal meathead mentality.


    Most information on these boards is what SOMEONE ELSE SAID INCULDING YOUR OWN! You tihnk he would get his ass handed to him? Then I CHALLENGE you to do so. I bet you lose.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by 450presser
    Wow, the big moderators on this board don't like it when people disagree with them, so they edit other people's posts. Very mature.

    Disagreeing is one thing, being a complete ass (which is seems your good at) is another. With your whole one post, your intentions are clear. Love those teenies....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachG_85

    But hey, do as you wish. I just know there isn't a chance in HELL I'd EVER put my health at stake by taking advice from this man. Nor, would I hope, anyone else.
    It must be nice to know what everyone looks like on these boards and be smart enought to know who's information is valid and who's is not. Don't take inforamtion from Bill L then because he about 180lbs and has zero formal education in this area yet he writes books on the subject. Have you ever seen John Berardi? About 180lbs. Have you seen Par? Have you seen the majority of the poeple who design your supplements, PH's or AAS? I hope not because you won't be accepting information from any of these people because none of them has hit the 200lb mark yet.

    Now if Manbeast lied about his usage and lied about his stats or any other trait, then it would be different. He hasn't therefore I have no problem with it. If you do, then challange him on it based on scientific and empircal evidence. If you can't, then shut up.

    You have 2 big posts yet you come in here telling us how to run our board and tell us what we should think. So where are your pics? I mean since you seem to know how everyone should think I would love to see what you look like. I mean for an 18 year kid to come in here and tell us what we should think you must have an impressive physique to backup your statements. Put your moeny where your mouth is kid.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    If anyone was wondering jotun79=450presser.

    No wonder he reregisterd as a different name after I challenged him. I just love how these guys cower away when confronted.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  20. Advanced Member
    db682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    777
    Rep Power
    529
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%

    Man, has somebody posted a link from bb.com to the registrar for this site cause it seems like all these wannabe personal trainers and pharmacologist have just sprouted out of no where. All you never heard of newbs need to learn a thing or two before you feel you have the knowledge to teach something. Most of you one post critics know squat about anything bodybuilding related and pop up on boards like this and others because your concerned that your met-rx powder and muscletech bars that you just wasted your money on from gnc arent helping you blow up or bench that 135lb that youve been working so hard on since joining a gym (3 weeks ago and hitting it once a week). You girls need to head back over to bb.com and while your there check out there store, Im sure theyed just love it if you bought some more useless garbage from them, they probably even have a sale on Animal stack or something that you ducks fall for.

    In otherwords unless you can prove what your saying is not useless bable DONT SPEAK, because as bobo has already done to one of you jits, you will get called out for BS.

    MODS can we please screen the new members a little better please. I think mandatory invites should be the only way new members can join. I dont want to see this place end up like bb.com.

    Stupidity pisses me off so bad.
    Damn I want to cave someones face in again. Wheres my anger management class tonight?

    respectfully yours,
    db
  21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Take it away db....


    Sometimes I love when he gets mad. It does get entertaining


    But what do you expect? The teenagers have nothing esle better to do on their Xmas break than to surf the internet and show us all how little they know.

    On that note, we'll close this one for a littel bit and let the dust settle. We'll open it up later when the idiots have moved on through....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Open for business. Hopefully the idiots will get the point.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  23. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I hope so.. if not out comes the banning stick..
  24. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    And Matt is grumpy from surgery, so watch it
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  25. New Member
    whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

    damn I missed the good stuff. I hate when people do that stupid well he dont look like he knows anything so what he says must be wrong... come on idots face the facts that not all is about what a body looks like. I got pissed just reading this stuff. Manbeast we have spoke on this before do what you are doing you will get were you want and by the way i have been doing roids for years and ask mb for some info myself. The only thing I would get on to him about and I have is his shaving practices or lack there of. J/K mb iknow when you hit your weight you will shave how about just trim a bit now

    whale
  26. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    I'm sorry whale, but your just not qualified enough to post on this issue. Your masters is not enough. You must be knighted to post in here.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  27. New Member
    whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

    damn and I prolly dont look good enough either!!
  28. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Oh **** I forgot, your a trainer too. Then your exempt. You can post and give your opinion

    Oh the humanity....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  29. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn right Bobo.. nothing like the back hurting to make you feel like banning a few idiots
  30. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2271
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This stuff annoys me.

    I will make a few things clear. First, I do not agree with ManBeast's usage of AAS so quickly. I think it would have been a much wiser decision to wait until he had lost more weight. I think losing the first lbs are the easiest but the later lbs. more difficult. Hence, I think, in the long run, he would have benefitted more so by waiting. However, he made his decision and it is over. Consequently, there is no reason to worry about it any longer.

    Now, why not focus on the positive? Why not try to encourage rather than discourage? Not everyone is blessed with great dimesions, a good metabolism, etc. Therefore, some indidviduals have too work 5x as hard to make the gains that someone else can make with no effort. These individuals get discouraged very easily and need encouragement. For ManBeast maybe his encouragement was taking AAS, and if that is what it took to encourage him so be it.

    To address the issue of him being a mod is ridiculous. First, a mod's duty is not only about knowledge and experience. A good portion of a mods responsibilty is spent "cleaning" the board and trying to bring in new members, articles, science, research, etc. Aslo, a good mod such as MB, spends time on the board trying to be positive and helpful. Mods do not get paid, they do it because they want to help. However, I am willing to bet Manbeast knows MUCH more about prohormones than I do yet i have moderated at one of the biggest boards on the net for 3 years.

    Knowledge is achieved through education not necessarily experience. While experience does hold a certain amount of wieght, it by no means should be considered more heavily than ones education on the matter. (Big Cat knows more about AAS than most and I believe he still has not used) Would an astronaut argue quantum physics with Stephen Hawking? I seriously doubt it, but Hawking has never even been in space. Admittedly, I probably would not take diet advice from Manbeast at this time, but in the future once he has leaned down more maybe I will. However, for guys his size his adivce may be great b/c he has been there and "experienced " it. Also, his changes may encourage other guys who feel all is lost.

    I think his improvement is good. I would have not encouraged his approach but it has worked for him and in the end it is his decision and no one elses.

    Also, many mods do NOT look like pro's. I have seen many private pics, and many are not in peak condition. Does this make their advice and knowledge incorrect, of course not.


    Try to make your goal in 2004 to be positive. Try to encourage someone.
    Last edited by size; 01-03-2004 at 04:28 PM.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Well said size. THat about sums it up.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. Board Supporter
    raybravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    487
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    31.91%

    sensible post and i agree with size here .
  33. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48653
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    24.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for your support guys. Look what happens when I go away for a day or two... Some dip**** teenies try and hijack my "hariest man alive" thread!

    In all seriousness I really thank and appreciate the way this was handled.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  34. New Member
    fireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

    OK, I'm not new to this board or this game, I might not have the highest post count or be the most known person around, but I do have a very good understanding of losing weight and the use of aas during and after. I myself went through most of my school years like 1-10 grade as being obese. One day I just said **** it, I went on a diet from hell and started intense weight training. I went from a waist of 38 to 30 by the end of my junior year. Now I did the stupid thing and started the aas. I knew nothing and am damn lucky I didn't totally screw my body up. When I got married the wife said no more juice, so I quit, soon after I quit training. well long story short, I gained 80 lbs in 5 years. My marriage was going to hell, I was on celexa for depression, I had no motivation at all. I threw the anti-depressants away, and started training. I was at a good fat 280lbs. I trained naturally for all of about 2 months and hit a 36 week fina ONLY cycle. followed by a test suspension, durabolin cyle of 12 weeks. did a half ass pct, and lost most of my gains, but remember, I was dieting. I hit 199lbs and have been bulking ever since, hit 240 before I broke my ankle last year.

    My main point is that most of these people who flame MB have no idea what it is like to lose weight, they have no idea that a high androgen level will burn cals like nothing else, and if they want to kick a man who is going after his goals they can just leave. MB does know what he is doing, and his sucess proves it. If you can't see the difference between the pics then your blind. And I would like to see every one of you little flamers pics posted, lets see what ya got. And I'd really like to see you gain 50 lbs or so of fat and see how you get treated.

    And why does MB not deserve to be a mod? do you have to look like arnold to be a mod or admin? If so we would be devoid of many of the most knowledgable people on these boards.

    So unless you have something nice to say, go he hell away. your input is not needed or welcome here.

    Matt
  35. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Very good points Matt... and I know where you are coming from on the losing weight thing.. it is harder than some people think..
  36. Advanced Member
    db682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    777
    Rep Power
    529
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Thanks for your support guys. Look what happens when I go away for a day or two... Some dip**** teenies try and hijack my "hariest man alive" thread!

    In all seriousness I really thank and appreciate the way this was handled.

    ManBeast

    MB,
    You know I got your back bro. Keep up the work and dont let anybody pull you under. Good luck bro.

    db
  37. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2019
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Deep breath... Here we go!

    One! I picked Manbeast to be a mod here, so you saying him being a mod isn't a good idea is basically ****ting on my judgement, and I don't get down like that!

    Two! I want all the **** talkers to post their own pics for our critique.. Yes, if you know so much, you should be huge! Hell, I know ****, yet I'm a mod, and probably bigger than you.. Prove me wrong..

    Three! Take the drama back to bb.com's teen section, where you can gloat on your 1,200lb squats and 700lb hammercurls all you like.. This ain't the place, trust me!

    Rectal warts!
  38. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1234
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn Pete, that post scared the crap out of me...LOL! I know I'll never try to piss you off.

    Hey MB...plenty of people here, including me, that appreciate your posts and knowledge. Keep up the great work!
  39. Banned
    hogiejoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

    manbeast, you should be getting some hardcore motivation from these *******s, prove them wrong. get angry and hit the weights.
  40. Banned
    hogiejoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

    and buy ephedra before the ban.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:20 PM
  2. The OFFICIAL X-Factor t-shirt picture thread... post your pics!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 12:21 AM
  3. TAZERTAG - new tazers now with video!!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 01:48 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in