ManBeast's Picture Thread, now with Feb-04 pics!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Nice work man. I know how hard it is to loose a lot of weight. I started at 260 2 years ago and I got down to 220 13-15% BF now I am bulking again want to be 220 10% or less for summer.

Keep up the good work man!!

2. nice work done , keep going on the decided path bro , all the best !
    •   

3. Nice job Manbeast...This is what it's all about you have made incredible progress and have also inspired us to do the same...Great job

4. Hey Manbeast, its been a few months how bout an update eh?!

5. It's in my sig.... I'm not doin pics until after this 6 week cycle that I just started up Cuz I sure as hell haven't done anything "massive" in terms of changes yet, no need to put more pics of my sasquatch-esq self up!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

6. is this thread serious?

7. is this a joke?

8. I am new to this site. Is this some kind of joke? I extensivly reviewed these "progress photos" and all of the replies that followed them. I feel in no way progress has been made. And to think he wasted that much money on steroids and PH's is insane. Im not trying to tear anyone down but, what are these people thinking posting these complements. I have seen way better results in much shorter time spans without the use of steroids or PH.

First off why would you bulk?, you BF is obviously too high. Secondly it isnt recomended for a person with your amount of BF to use steroids. I think you should focus on cutting, then take it from there. And to think this is actually 3 years in the making, i have seen no muscle growth or fat loss, if anything you gained weight form the PH and Steroids.

Maybe indeed there is muscle, but to see it you should really consider cutting. Do you currently do any type of cardivascular activities? I read in one post that you have been dieting for a year, what did your diet consist of? You clearly were doing something wrong. Im curious to know what your BF is? If there was progress post your BF in the begining and your current BF.

9. You can't see the difference in the first pic and the last one? R U blind? Also its up to the person if they want to cut or bulk. All the BS about you should be cut before you start is just that. BS. I know how hard it is to loose lots of weight it took me 2 years to get where I am now. I have also learned alot in 2 years about how slow my body is at burning fat.

It's not the end its how you get there and what you learn along the way.

10. ok i respect the fact that the man is trying to better himself and his body, but i cant bring myself to see these "incredible" resluts. Am i the only one who agrees with SO COLD?

11. Open your eyes a little wider and you will see the dramatic results as I do.MANBEAST as im sure you know what does not kill you will make you stronger....Kick butt man.......

12. Originally posted by Matt320
    ok i respect the fact that the man is trying to better himself and his body, but i cant bring myself to see these "incredible" resluts. Am i the only one who agrees with SO COLD?
    No I agree 100%.

13. Originally posted by Matt320
    ok i respect the fact that the man is trying to better himself and his body, but i cant bring myself to see these "incredible" resluts. Am i the only one who agrees with SO COLD?
    I agree to an extent. I see no reason for him to have used any sort of advanced supplements to get to this 'level'. There is definately change there, but certainly nothing that couldn't have been done just as easily with a good diet and excercise routine.

A good friend of mine went from 280-180 in about a year of serious training, all natural. He got so hooked he's been lifting for about 3 years now and is a muscular 210.

Are there results in Manbeast? Yes. Are they as dramatic as they should be for 3 years of training and heavy supplement use? I personally don't think so.
  14. Keep it up bro

I just wanted to say keep up the good work. Just remember consistency is the key bro.

15. Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Hey so cold,
    EAT A DICK you rude bastard.
    ohh and how bout you post a pic of your sorry ass and prove that its you before you decide to run you ****hole. Ive never met Manbeast but Ive got mad respect for the guy from what he has brought to this board. As for you, I would beat you till your mother couldnt identify the body if you ever spoke like that to one of my friends on the streets. And be sure that you would not be the first.
    Word of advice, If you aint got nothing nice to say (unless your jokeing), keep your ****ing mouth shut. Youll live a longer life in the real world. As for being behind a keyboard, if thats the only thing that keeps you safe, then Id recommend you stay in the house and keep typing cause you come outside with that additude you will end up hurt, eventually.

sincerly yours,
    db

Dude, ease up.

16. That is alot of progress from what I see. The people who say they don't see much obviously are very skinny and can't tell what weight loss is and how long it takes. They are the same people who if they were in his situation would opt for the easy way out, lipo.

17. Flynn... I never said 3 years of training.... From the first pic until I started doing ANYTHING that resembled working out It has been nearly 3 years since that pic has been taken, not since i've been working out.

Thanks again for all the positive comments, and for those that are going to talk **** about me running a cycle, first read about the cycle I ran, and see how I did it right etc. and not some stupid deca only 12 week cycle with no post..... seriously.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

18. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Flynn... I never said 3 years of training.... From the first pic until I started doing ANYTHING that resembled working out It has been nearly 3 years since that pic has been taken, not since i've been working out.

Thanks again for all the positive comments, and for those that are going to talk **** about me running a cycle, first read about the cycle I ran, and see how I did it right etc. and not some stupid deca only 12 week cycle with no post..... seriously.

ManBeast

The fact is though, you don't need to be running any sort of cycle right now in your current condition. You just need to change your diet, get on a good workout & cardio routine and you can shed that fat. Your obesity probably means you have high blood pressure, which just gets worse if you are taking pro-hormones/steroids in order to build muscle or shed fat.

19. No, at my last physical (when i was near/at my "obeese-est") my blood pressure was in the normal range, I remember this ONLY because the doctor made a point of that being amazing to me about 12 times in one hour, but in hindsight it was truly amazing. So I was not worried about the blood pressure beeing "too high" to do a cycle... I just used proper methodologies to speed up what could be done naturally, there is NOTHING unsound about how I cycled, and there is no way to argue the results that I obtained even just on paper (if you can see it or not in the photos)? (Also... why would I lie? Who the hell am I trying to impress?).

ManBeast

ManBeast

20. hey beast how has the fatloss been going? you should keep updating your pics to show everyone how you have been doing. you are an inspiration to alot of people bro, keep up the great work

21. This weightloss cycling is actually pretty odd... I'll gain a pound or two while leaning out when "on" and then immediately drop a few pounds during post cycle. So right now I'm at 225 (which is up 1.5 lbs from my low) but my belt is sitting very easy at the same notch i was fighting for when I weighed 223.5. Ahhh the joys/perplexing things about androgen-assisted cutting!

ManBeast

22. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    This weightloss cycling is actually pretty odd... I'll gain a pound or two while leaning out when "on" and then immediately drop a few pounds during post cycle. So right now I'm at 225 (which is up 1.5 lbs from my low) but my belt is sitting very easy at the same notch i was fighting for when I weighed 223.5. Ahhh the joys/perplexing things about androgen-assisted cutting!

ManBeast

You got to be kidding me? You are on another cycle?

23. Dude, have you ever heard the phrase : if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". You might consider that. Post something positive for the board, or don't post you rude little piss ant.

24. So we're all supposed to kiss each other's asses? Sorry, but message boards don't work that way. Nobody will improve if everyone keeps telling them they're doing a great job. Message boards are here for advice and constructive criticism. Although I agree that some posts are simply mean and offer no help whatsoever.

In this case, I'm shocked that someone so new to bodybuilding and in such poor shape would leap right into drug use, regardless of how well the cycles were run. I'm also shocked that such a person could obtain the status of Moderator on an AAS board. What does your diet look like? You can take all the drugs in the world and still have a crappy physique if you eat like crap. People who rely on the drugs to do the work have no idea what bodybuilding is all about.

25. Well it is simple. Do I think he should have used AS, well quite frankly it is none of my business. He busted his ass to loose weight. I can admire that. We all have the same destination, some of us just use different paths in getting there. I give mad props to him for his weight loss. It might not be the way I would have done it, but he is his own man and he can make his own decisions.

Ad for his Mod status, well you are here as a guest, if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Show me one post where he hasn't helped people out. He may not be a greek god but hell he knows a lot of info on the subject, and he is always helpful, unlike the rude newbie comments that some post here.

No one needs to kiss anyones ass per-se, but keep the rude comments to yourself.

26. Your ignorance is dumbfounding. Would you give me "mad props" for my weight loss if I were anorexic? A board full of newbies and know-it-alls.... not my scene. I'm outta here.

27. Ignorance? Where, did you not read my post? Obviously you are not able to think or respond on a intelectual side. Whatever, good grief, go cry on another board.
  28. If I may say so......

First and formost, I would like to commend manbeast on his results, however they may have come. Fatloss with "help" can be looked at the same way as taking steroids to get bigger its not a "magic pill" that once you are on does the work for you, he busted his ass to get where he is.

I would however like to make another point. It had been posted that he may not have been ready or in the correct physical shape to start a real cycle, but he did it to just "speed up the process." To which many of manbeast's supporters had no problem with. Now on to my point, I hope the same people who give props to manbeast for "running a correct cycle" remember this when some kid who's been lifting for 3 months posts his "First steroid cycle log" and carries his cycle out to a T, just as it should be done. Lets be honest, most of us here would not hesitate to **** on or at least give a smack upside the kids head after reading such a thread. I bring up this point only because there have been MANY MANY instances where newbie bbers have posted their cycle logs after having trained for only months just to "speed up the results" that would have come naturally. To which we have given nothing but a hard time to. Yes manbeast ran a correct cycle with PCT, but there are plenty of other guys out there who have done the exact same thing after seeming to have done more research than actual weight lifting in their lives.
    Well Im done, I just wanted to bring this point to everyone's attention whether you are a fan of manbeast's or not, I just thought that needed to be said.
    I wish manbeast the best of luck with his battle to achieve his ideal physique, which is something I think we can all relate on some level.

pz

29. Good post.

30. This is absolutely amazing.

Why? Because I'm looking at a board that makes a moderator out of a man who will take AAS and PHs and what have you without obviously having a clue as to what he's doing.

Manbeast, more power to ya and I respect your changes, but seriously you look like a guy who just needs an ECA stack, a good diet, and a treadmill. To be cycling and such as you are is... well... to say "irresponsible" or "foolish" would be a bit of an understatement. Unless you got looked at by a doctor who told you that there's no way for you to lose that weight (which I -heavily- doubt), there is NO REASON for you to be jumping into drugs.

You say you haven't been training three years. It was just a three year transformation. You're on your third cycle, yes? What are the cardinal rules of steroids? I'll list a few, the pertinent ones anyway:

1) Have at least three years of CONSISTENT training behind you.
    2) Have made significant gains already. <-- This one is to avoid tendon damage.
    3) Be no higher than 13% body fat.

Now, it seems to me you're in violation of the most basic principles. You're no better than the 110 lb kid who pumps up on steroids to try and "look like Arnold". I sympathize with your situation being rather obese in my past as well, but to not only take those drugs so haphazardly but also be a moderator on a board and give others advice? Now that's just being reckless.

Zach
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 11:08 PM