ManBeast's Picture Thread, now with Feb-04 pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast... 3 years in the making! (now with feb 04)

New thread located here.

Fat Ass motherf*cker!

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just cleaned up diet, 6 mos later

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lotsa dieting, pre first PH run

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
another

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Post PH run

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
another post PH

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
last one, this was around the beginning of december last year.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Pre-cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
... (this was april of this year)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yep...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
more

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Last one. I'm Workin on the post pics still.... sorry bros.

ManBeast

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
manbeast, you got a hell of a lot of liquor there.

nice work bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFL! that was all my roomies except 1 handle of tequila and 1 of stoli (i dig the stoli, but this girl i drank with was a jose girl, what can i say?)

ManBeast

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
You've come a long way man. Congratulations, keep it up.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think manbeast's roomie is the leading manufacturer of molotov cocktails...

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Once you're at 10% bodyfat people will marvel at your incredible transformation! I am impressed at the work you have done so far.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work bro. Impressive....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle front

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
flexed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Back

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
flexed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Most Muscular (i know my posing sucks)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
side

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
flexed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
calf

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
shave fucker, i've been watching this guy in person for a while (luckily w/ a shirt on) :D but he's made a great transformation!!

So Cold

Banned
Awards
Dude, you should have in no way, shape or form thought about juicing or using PH!!!! What were you thinking? I don't see any evidence of the discipline needed to add that type of supplementation. I have tons and tons of pic of people who have made way more progress with that type of assitance. I am sorry if I am offending you, I am just trying to give it to you straight. I think you wasted your money and could have done better with more dedication and understanding.

So Cold

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your comments.

ManBeast

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hey so cold,
EAT A DICK you rude bastard.
ohh and how bout you post a pic of your sorry ass and prove that its you before you decide to run you shithole. Ive never met Manbeast but Ive got mad respect for the guy from what he has brought to this board. As for you, I would beat you till your mother couldnt identify the body if you ever spoke like that to one of my friends on the streets. And be sure that you would not be the first.
Word of advice, If you aint got nothing nice to say (unless your jokeing), keep your fucking mouth shut. Youll live a longer life in the real world. As for being behind a keyboard, if thats the only thing that keeps you safe, then Id recommend you stay in the house and keep typing cause you come outside with that additude you will end up hurt, eventually.

sincerly yours,
db

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thank you db.... you just voiced what "beast" was thinking when "man" typed the above comment. Also SoCold.... have you seen my cycle thread... the results obtained from what I did speak for themselves....

ManBEAST

P.s. here's a link to it if you don't know how to use the search button
Cycle

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
manbeast's physique and transformation speaks for itself. I've been watching this guy in the gym for 2 years now (only actually known each other for a few months), and his change has been nothing short of amazing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and i can respect that, but you really shouldn't post (especially your very first post, what the hell is that about?)unless you've read the other threads and know the details. If you knew, you'd have much more respect, take my word for it.

SHUTUP&TRAIN

Awards
Manbeast, looking a lot better, keep with it, i take it you lost a lot of weight judging by the skin and the stretch....how much weight approx?

How much cardio do you schedule into your program btw?

what does diet look like?

P.S. i noticed as your body improves, so does your hair:D

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you should have in no way, shape or form thought about juicing or using PH!!!! What were you thinking? I don't see any evidence of the discipline needed to add that type of supplementation. I have tons and tons of pic of people who have made way more progress with that type of assitance. I am sorry if I am offending you, I am just trying to give it to you straight. I think you wasted your money and could have done better with more dedication and understanding.

So Cold

You shouldn't be criticizing him... If anything you should be complementing him on his progress, which is nothing short of amazing. ManBeast keep up the good work and don't let assholes like this tear you down.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes.... To all the people that would tear me down, I will quote Corey Taylor.....

"I want to slit your throat and f*ck the wound!!!"

ManBeast

Bone

Awards
Beast you ARE looking good bro. AHHH good old slipknot :D This fucker doesnt know what the hell hes talking about............. Keep bangin bro

Peace

Bone

MrBean

Awards

So Cold
Wow
That's first time I've seen someone with -10 for karma.
Good stuff:shoot:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

So Cold
wrong, wrong, and wrong again. keep that **** up BEEST, the progress is blatantly obvious to all but the dumbest of dumb fucks, and yes it DOES take some serious dedication to do this ****. props to you friend, keep kickin ass and takin names.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Manbeast, looking a lot better, keep with it, i take it you lost a lot of weight judging by the skin and the stretch....how much weight approx?

How much cardio do you schedule into your program btw?

what does diet look like?

P.S. i noticed as your body improves, so does your hair:D
Diet is damn clean and slightly below maintenence right now (heading down a little lower). I'm scheduling a lot of cardio in because it is time to cut once again.

To everyone that's supported and helped me here at this board. Thank you again, ya'll are awesome!

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Cycle:
1-12 250mg enan e4d
3-9 100mg fina eod
1-2 2ml t1-pro/day
1-4 30mg dbol ed
1-12 .25mg liquidex eod

Whats up manbeast........just wondering why you decided on that cycle since u had quite a bit of fat to lose..not flaming just asking...... you made decent progress, but to be honest i won't blow it up like others did.....i think you should post your diet,training, and supplementation again theres got to be some tweaking we could all do in order to get you to see some great results...

personally if I were you I would have done a fina/winny cycle if anything...it would have helped lean you out a lot better IMO while giving some quality lbm gains.

wondering mainly why you had the dbol in there and only 250mg test?

later

h19

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
by the way...keep it up...!!!

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

So Cold
wtf?? :confused: :confused: i happen to think mb did an awesome job and he's obvioucly dedicated to improving even more. so what's your problem? its too bad you copuldnt use some of that smart ass of yours to be constructive. i'm with db682...only thing that would stop me would prolly be pity 'cause i bet you wouldnt b worth the effort. :saw: :saw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ManBeast Workout Logs 86
ManBeast Weight Loss 29
ManBeast Pheromones 2
ManBeast Pics 91
ManBeast General Chat 31