ManBeast's Picture Thread, now with Feb-04 pics! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ManBeast's Picture Thread, now with Feb-04 pics!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member

Originally posted by So Cold
    Dude, you should have in no way, shape or form thought about juicing or using PH!!!! What were you thinking? I don't see any evidence of the discipline needed to add that type of supplementation. I have tons and tons of pic of people who have made way more progress with that type of assitance. I am sorry if I am offending you, I am just trying to give it to you straight. I think you wasted your money and could have done better with more dedication and understanding.

So Cold

You shouldn't be criticizing him... If anything you should be complementing him on his progress, which is nothing short of amazing. ManBeast keep up the good work and don't let *******s like this tear you down.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Yes.... To all the people that would tear me down, I will quote Corey Taylor.....

"I want to slit your throat and f*ck the wound!!!"

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member

Beast you ARE looking good bro. AHHH good old slipknot This ****er doesnt know what the hell hes talking about............. Keep bangin bro

Peace

Bone
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Well said MB
  5. New Member

Dude, you should have in no way, shape or form thought about juicing or using PH!!!! What were you thinking? I don't see any evidence of the discipline needed to add that type of supplementation. I have tons and tons of pic of people who have made way more progress with that type of assitance. I am sorry if I am offending you, I am just trying to give it to you straight. I think you wasted your money and could have done better with more dedication and understanding.

So Cold
    Wow
    That's first time I've seen someone with -10 for karma.
    Good stuff
  6. Senior Member

So Cold
    wrong, wrong, and wrong again. keep that **** up BEEST, the progress is blatantly obvious to all but the dumbest of dumb ****s, and yes it DOES take some serious dedication to do this ****. props to you friend, keep kickin ass and takin names.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Originally posted by SHUTUP&TRAIN
    Manbeast, looking a lot better, keep with it, i take it you lost a lot of weight judging by the skin and the stretch....how much weight approx?

How much cardio do you schedule into your program btw?

what does diet look like?

P.S. i noticed as your body improves, so does your hair
    Diet is damn clean and slightly below maintenence right now (heading down a little lower). I'm scheduling a lot of cardio in because it is time to cut once again.

To everyone that's supported and helped me here at this board. Thank you again, ya'll are awesome!

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Cycle:
    1-12 250mg enan e4d
    3-9 100mg fina eod
    1-2 2ml t1-pro/day
    1-4 30mg dbol ed
    1-12 .25mg liquidex eod

Whats up manbeast........just wondering why you decided on that cycle since u had quite a bit of fat to lose..not flaming just asking...... you made decent progress, but to be honest i won't blow it up like others did.....i think you should post your diet,training, and supplementation again theres got to be some tweaking we could all do in order to get you to see some great results...

personally if I were you I would have done a fina/winny cycle if anything...it would have helped lean you out a lot better IMO while giving some quality lbm gains.

wondering mainly why you had the dbol in there and only 250mg test?

later

h19
  9. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

by the way...keep it up...!!!
  10. New Member

So Cold
    wtf?? i happen to think mb did an awesome job and he's obvioucly dedicated to improving even more. so what's your problem? its too bad you copuldnt use some of that smart ass of yours to be constructive. i'm with db682...only thing that would stop me would prolly be pity 'cause i bet you wouldnt b worth the effort.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Hamper: i did a bulker because I had been dieting continously for a year at that point, with a 4 week break for a PH cutter under which i stayed the same weight, but my lifts went up and my waist went down a bit. I wanted to give my body a break from dieting.
    I had dbol in there (along with liquidex) to kickstart the cycle, and i was doing 250mg E4D of test (every four days) which works out to 437.5mg of test per week. I wanted to keep my dosages mild for my first cycle.

ManBeast

P.S. thanks again to everyone for all of your support and helping me learn the things i need to know to succede in my goals.
  12. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Ok I see.....not sure I would have went with dbol, just b/c of the possible fat gain it can cause....just my .02....

you did a good job and its obvious you are dedicated so no questions there....

what are you up to now?...cutting bulking?...maintenance?

h19
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I'm cutting right now... i hate it, here's the link:
    Cutter

The current plan is all the way at the very very bottom.

ManBeast
  14. New Member

Dude, you've come a long, long way! Keep it up!

BTL
  15. HHH

Thumbs up

Great transformation, bro - keep up the good work.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

good job you've come a long way from where you were.
  17. New Member

props to manbeast, now that's dedication ... i get pissed at some stupid people who see others making a change in their body and life in general and want to **** it up, ban the ******* period.
  18. Senior Member

Hey ManBeast,

I had not seen this thread until today. Congratulations on your serious progress. I wish you luck in your continued progress! After all we can all always get better!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, they really brighten my days now that i'm cutting and lethargic and feel like utter **** all day.

ManBeast
  20. New Member

Hell dude that's a badass transformation. It shows us what dedication really is!
  21. New Member

Nice work man. I know how hard it is to loose a lot of weight. I started at 260 2 years ago and I got down to 220 13-15% BF now I am bulking again want to be 220 10% or less for summer.

Keep up the good work man!!
  22. Board Supporter

nice work done , keep going on the decided path bro , all the best !
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Nice job Manbeast...This is what it's all about you have made incredible progress and have also inspired us to do the same...Great job
  24. New Member

Hey Manbeast, its been a few months how bout an update eh?!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

It's in my sig.... I'm not doin pics until after this 6 week cycle that I just started up Cuz I sure as hell haven't done anything "massive" in terms of changes yet, no need to put more pics of my sasquatch-esq self up!

ManBeast
  26. New Member

is this thread serious?
  27. New Member

is this a joke?
  28. New Member

I am new to this site. Is this some kind of joke? I extensivly reviewed these "progress photos" and all of the replies that followed them. I feel in no way progress has been made. And to think he wasted that much money on steroids and PH's is insane. Im not trying to tear anyone down but, what are these people thinking posting these complements. I have seen way better results in much shorter time spans without the use of steroids or PH.

First off why would you bulk?, you BF is obviously too high. Secondly it isnt recomended for a person with your amount of BF to use steroids. I think you should focus on cutting, then take it from there. And to think this is actually 3 years in the making, i have seen no muscle growth or fat loss, if anything you gained weight form the PH and Steroids.

Maybe indeed there is muscle, but to see it you should really consider cutting. Do you currently do any type of cardivascular activities? I read in one post that you have been dieting for a year, what did your diet consist of? You clearly were doing something wrong. Im curious to know what your BF is? If there was progress post your BF in the begining and your current BF.
  29. New Member

You can't see the difference in the first pic and the last one? R U blind? Also its up to the person if they want to cut or bulk. All the BS about you should be cut before you start is just that. BS. I know how hard it is to loose lots of weight it took me 2 years to get where I am now. I have also learned alot in 2 years about how slow my body is at burning fat.

It's not the end its how you get there and what you learn along the way.
  30. New Member

ok i respect the fact that the man is trying to better himself and his body, but i cant bring myself to see these "incredible" resluts. Am i the only one who agrees with SO COLD?
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Open your eyes a little wider and you will see the dramatic results as I do.MANBEAST as im sure you know what does not kill you will make you stronger....Kick butt man.......
  32. New Member

Originally posted by Matt320
    ok i respect the fact that the man is trying to better himself and his body, but i cant bring myself to see these "incredible" resluts. Am i the only one who agrees with SO COLD?
    No I agree 100%.
  33. New Member

Originally posted by Matt320
    I agree to an extent. I see no reason for him to have used any sort of advanced supplements to get to this 'level'. There is definately change there, but certainly nothing that couldn't have been done just as easily with a good diet and excercise routine.

A good friend of mine went from 280-180 in about a year of serious training, all natural. He got so hooked he's been lifting for about 3 years now and is a muscular 210.

Are there results in Manbeast? Yes. Are they as dramatic as they should be for 3 years of training and heavy supplement use? I personally don't think so.
  34. New Member

Keep it up bro

I just wanted to say keep up the good work. Just remember consistency is the key bro.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Hey so cold,
    EAT A DICK you rude bastard.
    ohh and how bout you post a pic of your sorry ass and prove that its you before you decide to run you ****hole. Ive never met Manbeast but Ive got mad respect for the guy from what he has brought to this board. As for you, I would beat you till your mother couldnt identify the body if you ever spoke like that to one of my friends on the streets. And be sure that you would not be the first.
    Word of advice, If you aint got nothing nice to say (unless your jokeing), keep your ****ing mouth shut. Youll live a longer life in the real world. As for being behind a keyboard, if thats the only thing that keeps you safe, then Id recommend you stay in the house and keep typing cause you come outside with that additude you will end up hurt, eventually.

sincerly yours,
    db

Dude, ease up.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

That is alot of progress from what I see. The people who say they don't see much obviously are very skinny and can't tell what weight loss is and how long it takes. They are the same people who if they were in his situation would opt for the easy way out, lipo.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Flynn... I never said 3 years of training.... From the first pic until I started doing ANYTHING that resembled working out It has been nearly 3 years since that pic has been taken, not since i've been working out.

Thanks again for all the positive comments, and for those that are going to talk **** about me running a cycle, first read about the cycle I ran, and see how I did it right etc. and not some stupid deca only 12 week cycle with no post..... seriously.

ManBeast
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Flynn... I never said 3 years of training.... From the first pic until I started doing ANYTHING that resembled working out It has been nearly 3 years since that pic has been taken, not since i've been working out.

Thanks again for all the positive comments, and for those that are going to talk **** about me running a cycle, first read about the cycle I ran, and see how I did it right etc. and not some stupid deca only 12 week cycle with no post..... seriously.

ManBeast

The fact is though, you don't need to be running any sort of cycle right now in your current condition. You just need to change your diet, get on a good workout & cardio routine and you can shed that fat. Your obesity probably means you have high blood pressure, which just gets worse if you are taking pro-hormones/steroids in order to build muscle or shed fat.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

No, at my last physical (when i was near/at my "obeese-est") my blood pressure was in the normal range, I remember this ONLY because the doctor made a point of that being amazing to me about 12 times in one hour, but in hindsight it was truly amazing. So I was not worried about the blood pressure beeing "too high" to do a cycle... I just used proper methodologies to speed up what could be done naturally, there is NOTHING unsound about how I cycled, and there is no way to argue the results that I obtained even just on paper (if you can see it or not in the photos)? (Also... why would I lie? Who the hell am I trying to impress?).

ManBeast

ManBeast
  40. New Member

hey beast how has the fatloss been going? you should keep updating your pics to show everyone how you have been doing. you are an inspiration to alot of people bro, keep up the great work
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 08:20 PM
  2. The OFFICIAL X-Factor t-shirt picture thread... post your pics!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 10:21 PM
  3. TAZERTAG - new tazers now with video!!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 11:48 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:08 PM