b4 after pics 10 week bulk

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Bulked naturally so i gained some fat obviously, but still feel pretty good about my results

Went from roughly 200 to 215 in these pics

Attachments

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
not bad.. try posting pics every 6 months.. 10 weeks isnt enough time really

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
your left bi loks much fuller lol

keep it up buddy.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good job!

Have someone take the picture for you, a nice sharp one with crisp details and the light behind the camera?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
6' 1'' on a good day

First pic had 17'' arms and about a 33'' waist
Second pic 18.25'' arms and a 36'' waist, gained a solid 1.5'' on the legs too

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
3 inches on the waist?? whoah fatty....joking. that kinda sucks cos for some of us bulking naturally means increase waist. No matter how clean i keep it, i go up a size.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah 3 inches blows... some of it was probly bloat from creatine tho too, I kept it pretty clean but ate a ton... I'v run a couple PH cycles and it really makes you appreciate how much they work when you try and do it by yourself

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
36 inch waist!! wow im like a 32 im at 200 i cant wait til im at 215 im gonna be an animal!! keep it up bro

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
whats your bf like cause thats a big waist size

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
36 inch waist!! wow im like a 32 im at 200 i cant wait til im at 215 im gonna be an animal!! keep it up bro
actually i have a pretty small waist genetically, just added a few too many to the midsection this time around... 36 aint that big tho, i don't think your taking measurements correctly if you say you have a 32'' waist, and if you do then thats fu*ckin awsome!

I can wear 32'' jeans so if thats what your goin off of thats not an acurate measurement... Arnold schwarzenegger had a 32'' waist when he was in contest condition

I'm prob around 13-14% BF right now

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
actually i have a pretty small waist genetically, just added a few too many to the midsection this time around... 36 aint that big tho, i don't think your taking measurements correctly if you say you have a 32'' waist, and if you do then thats fu*ckin awsome!

I can wear 32'' jeans so if thats what your goin off of thats not an acurate measurement... Arnold schwarzenegger had a 32'' waist when he was in contest condition

I'm prob around 13-14% BF right now

nope not jean measurements tape, i was just wondering cause it didnt look like it, probably because i couldnt really see your waist from the pics, once you cut your gonna look friggen awesome! keep up th egood work bro

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah i actually made it up to 219lbs and then started cutting a few days ago... gonna run a nice little cut/recomp cycle here in a few weeks to shed some BF and add another couple lean lbs and then cut like hell

hoping to end up a lean 210

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmmm.......a lefthander...LOL j/p

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
VERY nice job on the bulking!

WOW 36" doesn't look like that much at all.

Your gut isn't even hanging over your pants, I HATE YOU! :)

Keep us updated.

CROWLER

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I typically measure either right at my belly button, or 1 inch above it while in a relaxed position.

I measured mine after I ate a huge lunch the other day and it was 36". There are pics of me in the pics section here if you want to compare. Your waist looks no where near 36", but mine is 36" and doesn't hang at all unless I slouch.

I would be able to get into a 32" jean if I didn't squat. I have a ghetto booty now!:squat:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I typically measure either right at my belly button, or 1 inch above it while in a relaxed position.

I measured mine after I ate a huge lunch the other day and it was 36". There are pics of me in the pics section here if you want to compare. Your waist looks no where near 36", but mine is 36" and doesn't hang at all unless I slouch.

I would be able to get into a 32" jean if I didn't squat. I have a ghetto booty now!:squat:

yeah your waist looks pretty similar to mine from the side from what i can tell... i just have a wide back and my delts are all puffed up in that pic which prob makes my waist look smaller... I also take it about an inch above the belly button and it's def at 36''

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah your waist looks pretty similar to mine from the side from what i can tell... i just have a wide back and my delts are all puffed up in that pic which prob makes my waist look smaller... I also take it about an inch above the belly button and it's def at 36''
Same HAHA! Oh well. You look like me in that you do not hold a lot of fat in your upper body area. Most of my weight is around my waist. Comes from bulking naturally lol. My bf is probably about the same as yours as well.

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
nice shoulders! Bring up those tri's and you'll be a bad mofo.