Aggravated's Pic of the year!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far this is probably the best pic that has been taken of me all year! Surprisingly it's a side chest shot from my left. Usually my left side looks small, but not today! Pic was taken while I was cold. Going to do a recomp here soon, maybe in a couple months. For now...here goes nothing!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
looking good man, what are you trying to do, clean bulk, get lean etc?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get to 225 I guess, and then recomp to around 10%. Lots of work to do!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at that big brut!! hahaha jk lookin frigin THICK bro! Get that ish man! 225 aint nothin buta chicken wang!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look at that big brut!! hahaha jk lookin frigin THICK bro! Get that ish man! 225 aint nothin buta chicken wang!
HAHA! I will be there in 2-3 months! I just have to do a recomp some time so I am not a fat ass when I get there lmao!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAHA! I will be there in 2-3 months! I just have to do a recomp some time so I am not a fat ass when I get there lmao!
Hahaha i here that! Im cutting for the summer!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha i here that! Im cutting for the summer!
Here is another from a couple days ago. I probably use this as a progress type thread. Tris need work right off the bat. Feedback is appreciated!

K

krazy

Awards
Looking good on the bulk but you'll definitely need to do some cutting. Perhaps try eating a little leaner so you have less need to bulk and, thus, lose less muscle when that time comes.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Looking good on the bulk but you'll definitely need to do some cutting. Perhaps try eating a little leaner so you have less need to bulk and, thus, lose less muscle when that time comes.
I dunno what your talking about lol I dont think its that bad. Agg, Looking swole bro. How are your stats btw? Im still trying to figure out at what base weight I want to reach. I think 210 at 8% would be a good size for me at 6'0.

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
Whatever you're doing for your delts, keep it up! Shoulders are coming along very nicely!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Do you workout?:run:

joking. Keep it up!