My Xray!!

1. My Xray!!

Here is the Xray from when I broke my arm. Notice the new hardware! 5 days in the hospital was no fun. I am just getting back in the game and I am loving it. I am 3 weeks back after a 6 year layoff!!! Arms measured 19 inches today after workout! I love muscle memory.

2. Quote Originally Posted by PappaD View Post
    Here is the Xray from when I broke my arm. Notice the new hardware! 5 days in the hospital was no fun. I am just getting back in the game and I am loving it. I am 3 weeks back after a 6 year layoff!!! Arms measured 19 inches today after workout! I love muscle memory.

Maybe you'll have super human strength like Bionic Women and have a 120lbs right arm curl, 35lb left arm curl.

I think Fedor Emelianenko needs one of these x-rays, that'd explain some things.
    NSCA - CSCS

3. Damn man thats intense. How did you do it anyway? Also what are those side buckle things?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Damn man thats intense. How did you do it anyway? Also what are those side buckle things?
    I did it arm wrestling ( freak thing ) The d rings are from my sling.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PappaD View Post
    I did it arm wrestling ( freak thing ) The d rings are from my sling.
    ARM WRESTLING!!!! DAMN!!! It looks intense in there. How do you go through airport checks?
    NSCA - CSCS

6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    ARM WRESTLING!!!! DAMN!!! It looks intense in there. How do you go through airport checks?
    The detectors don't pick it up for some reason. I think it it titanium and doesn't hit!

7. Here's the before pic!!

8. that is great, hey glad to see you back in action. Last time I watched arm wrestling was at Mohegan Sun last year. Good time

9. I can hear the Surgeon "Just one more screw should do it, almost there, meh I think one more should do the trick, ahh perhas just one...."

10. I know a cop who did the exact same thing.

11. That's how Wolverine started you know...
  12. tattoopierced1

i had the same thing happen.. i have 4 screws in my arm and no plate. Broke mine down by the elbow clean in half.

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I think Fedor Emelianenko needs one of these x-rays, that'd explain some things.
    There is nothing but ruthlessly programmed robot metal underneath that outer layer of skin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Imagine you had xray vision.....
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 12:40 AM