My Xray!!

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Here is the Xray from when I broke my arm. Notice the new hardware! 5 days in the hospital was no fun. I am just getting back in the game and I am loving it. I am 3 weeks back after a 6 year layoff!!! Arms measured 19 inches today after workout! I love muscle memory.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the Xray from when I broke my arm. Notice the new hardware! 5 days in the hospital was no fun. I am just getting back in the game and I am loving it. I am 3 weeks back after a 6 year layoff!!! Arms measured 19 inches today after workout! I love muscle memory.

Maybe you'll have super human strength like Bionic Women and have a 120lbs right arm curl, 35lb left arm curl.

I think Fedor Emelianenko needs one of these x-rays, that'd explain some things.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn man thats intense. How did you do it anyway? Also what are those side buckle things?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did it arm wrestling ( freak thing ) The d rings are from my sling.
ARM WRESTLING!!!! DAMN!!! It looks intense in there. How do you go through airport checks?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
that is great, hey glad to see you back in action. Last time I watched arm wrestling was at Mohegan Sun last year. Good time

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I can hear the Surgeon "Just one more screw should do it, almost there, meh I think one more should do the trick, ahh perhas just one...."

tattoopierced1

i had the same thing happen.. i have 4 screws in my arm and no plate. Broke mine down by the elbow clean in half.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big Matt General Chat 8