Critique Please!!!!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone...

These photos aren't exactly the most recent, but they are about where i am at at the moment. I just started a Test E + mass Tabs cycle and figured i could/would ask you (the viewing public) for a little advice in regards to my physique and build.

Again, these are sorta preliminary photos, but it would still help to give me an idea of where i need to develope more. Thanks again, and i look forward to hearing back!

The following pics are a timeline of the past 10months or so...

After a Mass tabs cycle a fews months back. I have kept these gains for the most part...

FX01

Awards
I'm glad to see that you kept your mass from those IDS tabs,
they are pretty damn harsh.Man bro,you look pretty solid,maybe work on the rear delts a little and widen out the back a bit more.Overall,awesome progress.Good luck.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
great cuts real lean. Work on your traps so that they are in line with your delts. And post your wheels.

great job man keep up the work

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see that you kept your mass from those IDS tabs,
they are pretty damn harsh.Man bro,you look pretty solid,maybe work on the rear delts a little and widen out the back a bit more.Overall,awesome progress.Good luck.
Yea, they definately can be a bit harsh! I am on a good liver support supp and am drinking PLENTY of water to keep me hydrated and flushed out! Thanks for the tip! Those damn rear delts are hard to hit! I tend to do a bent-over low pully movement. Seems to hit it pretty good and i am starting to notice a little difference in it! Thanks for the advice, i appreciate it!

great cuts real lean. Work on your traps so that they are in line with your delts. And post your wheels.

great job man keep up the work
I have some leg pics coming... Thanks for the tips on the traps! I do shrugs and a couple other shoulder movements that hit them slightly, but i will focus a bit more on them. I see what your saying about getting them in-line with the delts! Good point!!

Thanks again!!! :squat:

If anyone else has opinions, please feel free to post! I appreciate any/all feedback!