first pics

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
since i got back from mexico in the beginning of jan. ive been tryin to bulk, before the trip i was cutting, and weighed about 12 lbs less. these are pics from today ive been eatin like crazy the past week. if you have any comments or critisim, or things i need to work on and or what i should do.

Attachments

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
i weigh about 187 bf not sure right now, not 9. which was what it was before my trip. ill work on that later though. im about 5'8". and yeah thats what im looking for is some solid gains.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
yeah cool tats man. I think you could definitely do with some extra bulk all over the shoulder area. Would give you more of a 'V' look as well.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
lookin good bro... i also like the tats. If i were you i'd hit shoulders a little harder. that will bring your whole physique up and give you a bit of extra width and taper.. how old are you?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
im 22 i weigh about 187. i think i might need a new workout for bulking, im about to read the 5x5 routine. shoulders tomorrow!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
im 22 i weigh about 187. i think i might need a new workout for bulking, im about to read the 5x5 routine. shoulders tomorrow!
it works great for strength i've found over a 3 month run. Improved my bench more in that period then the previous 12 months.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
ive been lifting heavier with less reps doing bigger lifts. i got a little more motivation since i got some workout buddies now. now i dont have to whisper out for help when the bar is crushing my chest. ill see how everything goes. feel stronger.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
ive been lifting heavier with less reps doing bigger lifts. i got a little more motivation since i got some workout buddies now. now i dont have to whisper out for help when the bar is crushing my chest. ill see how everything goes. feel stronger.
:toofunny: