Epistane? Superdrol?

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
ive havent found any before and after espitane pics....anyone kno where i can find them? also havent found any good sd pics...i wanna see some where people get vascular from the epsitane and some serious mass packed on from sd..thanks

semiautoloco4

Awards
go wit superdrol for bulking epistane?havoc if u wana cut:thumbsup:

warren

Awards
what is superdrol? a ds ? never heard of it, i dunno if its just because im from uk and its not that common over here.

warren

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
what is superdrol? a ds ? never heard of it, i dunno if its just because im from uk and its not that common over here.

warren
never heard of superdrol? such a newbie warren ha!

yeah its a roid, well PH actually. Also known as M-drol.

warren

Awards
dont now how long you have been in uk austrailianmade , but is it common over here? on the ukm site they seem to b0ll0x off all such products saying they are a waste of time, but yet the said that about my stack and im loving it.

dont know how much to follow your advise tho australianmade you seem to have made some silly choices

cough** man utd **cough hahaha just messing

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you suggesting i should follow those not-quite-good-enoughs that you follow hey!!
Do a simple search on Superdrol and see what im talking about. ITs certainly not something to be taking lightly. One of the strongest things out there on the market.

UKMuscle? is that the site?

warren

Awards
yea mate its a site, its ok too. and yeah i suggest you follow a real team like te one i do or even better just follow THE one i do lol.

cool i might have a browse into the superdrol but sounds too strong for me im not looking to take anything to strong but research cant hurt, plus i read alot of posts saying jw was very strong but i dont feel it too much.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Seriously stay well away from superdrol for a while. im gunn check out this site.