My pictures. Please comment!!!!

1. My pictures. Please comment!!!!

Hello,

here are some of my pictures, i'm 24 5,8, 165 pounds, i started lifting 3 years ago as i was very skinny, i was a 115 pound guy before so i added 50 pounds in 3 years.

i would like to receive as much feedback as possible about my pictures, that would be great. I have yet to take pictures of my back and legs i will post some later...

Thanx in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images        

2. Good job. Keep it up. Good vascularity too. I'd say for now hit those shoulders. Dont have much else to say until more pics up...
    PS- you dont have to get all artsy on us, haha. Just kiddin man.

Peace.

EDIT: Not tryin to be a huge a$$hole or anything but is there any reason your bi's are a bit off? Previous injury? I know i have, and most do, have difference in bi's.

3. Looking jacked bish!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Good job. Keep it up. Good vascularity too. I'd say for now hit those shoulders. Dont have much else to say until more pics up...
    PS- you dont have to get all artsy on us, haha. Just kiddin man.

Peace.

EDIT: Not tryin to be a huge a$$hole or anything but is there any reason your bi's are a bit off? Previous injury? I know i have, and most do, have difference in bi's.
    by bi's you mean biceps?? sorry i'm french... if you talk about biceps it is true that i have a difference between the left and right, i have the same problems with my traps by the way..

more comments welcomed

5. looking good. id like to see back and leg pics tho...

6. Id say you are around 10% body fat - great condition - are you bulking up or are you cutting for a show - I bet you got a six pack under there - but will need some cardio and fish in the diet (restricted calories) to see it. GOOD JOB !!

7. Quote Originally Posted by THETEST View Post
    Id say you are around 10% body fat - great condition - are you bulking up or are you cutting for a show - I bet you got a six pack under there - but will need some cardio and fish in the diet (restricted calories) to see it. GOOD JOB !!
    As far as body fat goes i really don't know where i am... right now i'm on a bulk as i would like to put on between 5 and 10 pounds as lean as possible. But i'm don't have the best genetics in the world ( maybe the worst!!!!) so it is very tough for me to add muscle..

Thanx for all the comments... keep them coming

8. Yea, bi=biceps.
    I have the same time with abs. I can get everywhere else tight and arms shoulder vasculal but i gotta dig deep for abs. Hopin once i get there ill have the sic thin look like Arnold had.

9. A pair of "metroid shoulders" and I'd say you're good to go man. Nice work!

10. well apparently i need to work more on my shoulders and that's what i'm going to do...

Keep the comments coming, i need as many comments as possible

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wand316 View Post
    well apparently i need to work more on my shoulders and that's what i'm going to do...

Keep the comments coming, i need as many comments as possible
    Yeh those shoulders need work. I can tell you take extra care/pride in those bis

I can see from one pic that your rear delts are almost non-existent looking. You ever work them?

Would like to see some back/legs also.

Everything else looks great man, lookin very lean and vascular.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Yeh those shoulders need work. I can tell you take extra care/pride in those bis

I can see from one pic that your rear delts are almost non-existent looking. You ever work them?

Would like to see some back/legs also.

Everything else looks great man, lookin very lean and vascular.
    don't know what you mean by rear delts ( i'm french and i don't know the french translation of it...)

13. Hey guys here are some new pics that i just took... i'm on a RPM/DRIVE Stack right now and i feel great.. Working the traps like crazy...

Comments welcomed

ps1: i am not flexing on those pics or showing the abs so they are not fantastic but feel free to comment on them anyway

ps: i will add some legs and back picks probably on monday

14. A little bit of shoulders and you're set! How are the legs?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    A little bit of shoulders and you're set! How are the legs?
    how tall are you agian jjohn? I know your like 6 something.

P.S nice frame dude!

I wish I could pack in more mass but the mass is slowing down now that Im off X-Factor and Drive. It sucks!

Im not on any supplementation and I kinda feel a bit smaller for some reason.

16. The pics look great, man!

It's now time to get ripped. Leviathan Reloaded should do the trick. I saw someone else's thread, in which some guy used LR to tone himself. I couldn't believe the results he got! He provided pics. It was just unreal.

17. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    The pics look great, man!

It's now time to get ripped. Leviathan Reloaded should do the trick. I saw someone else's thread, in which some guy used LR to tone himself. I couldn't believe the results he got! He provided pics. It was just unreal.
    Thanx man, if you can find the pics of the guy that used leviathan reloadeD please give me the link...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wand316 View Post
    Thanx man, if you can find the pics of the guy that used leviathan reloadeD please give me the link...
    Here you go:

Before And After Pics Using Leviathan

I was quite impressed. I have a few samples of LR that I plan on using when I get back into the gym in a couple of weeks. I definitely do plan on running it sometime.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    how tall are you agian jjohn? I know your like 6 something.

P.S nice frame dude!

I wish I could pack in more mass but the mass is slowing down now that Im off X-Factor and Drive. It sucks!

Im not on any supplementation and I kinda feel a bit smaller for some reason.
    6 - 1. Don't worry, you'll be a big ass freak if you don't stop training!

20. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Here you go:

Before And After Pics Using Leviathan

I was quite impressed. I have a few samples of LR that I plan on using when I get back into the gym in a couple of weeks. I definitely do plan on running it sometime.
    indeed that looks great, i will give it a try when i'm done bulking.. I'm currently on Drive/RPM , after that stack i may try activate xtreme, i don't know yet

21. Looking real jacked bro

Hit those delts hard.
  22. New Pics after one week of Drive/RPM

here are some new pics i took after a week of using my DRIVE/RPM Stack...
    I posted some back pics..
    I need as much feedback as i can so go!!!

23. Do you have any leg shots?

24. I can tell you have put in some work. Keep it up.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy9 View Post
    Do you have any leg shots?
    Bump

26. Where are the leg shots? Man you love those arms don't ya!

Similar Forum Threads

1. my lean mass diet please comment
    By ag77 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:39 PM
  2. Please comment on my recent order!
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. please comment and critique my chest routine
    By keater824 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10