My pictures. Please comment!!!!

Wand316

Awards
Hello,

here are some of my pictures, i'm 24 5,8, 165 pounds, i started lifting 3 years ago as i was very skinny, i was a 115 pound guy before so i added 50 pounds in 3 years.

i would like to receive as much feedback as possible about my pictures, that would be great. I have yet to take pictures of my back and legs i will post some later...

Thanx in advance

Attachments

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Good job. Keep it up. Good vascularity too. I'd say for now hit those shoulders. Dont have much else to say until more pics up...
PS- you dont have to get all artsy on us, haha. Just kiddin man.

Peace.

EDIT: Not tryin to be a huge a$$hole or anything but is there any reason your bi's are a bit off? Previous injury? I know i have, and most do, have difference in bi's.

Wand316

Awards
Good job. Keep it up. Good vascularity too. I'd say for now hit those shoulders. Dont have much else to say until more pics up...
PS- you dont have to get all artsy on us, haha. Just kiddin man.

Peace.

EDIT: Not tryin to be a huge a$$hole or anything but is there any reason your bi's are a bit off? Previous injury? I know i have, and most do, have difference in bi's.
by bi's you mean biceps?? sorry i'm french... if you talk about biceps it is true that i have a difference between the left and right, i have the same problems with my traps by the way..

more comments welcomed

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good. id like to see back and leg pics tho...

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Id say you are around 10% body fat - great condition - are you bulking up or are you cutting for a show - I bet you got a six pack under there - but will need some cardio and fish in the diet (restricted calories) to see it. GOOD JOB !!

Wand316

Awards
Id say you are around 10% body fat - great condition - are you bulking up or are you cutting for a show - I bet you got a six pack under there - but will need some cardio and fish in the diet (restricted calories) to see it. GOOD JOB !!
As far as body fat goes i really don't know where i am... right now i'm on a bulk as i would like to put on between 5 and 10 pounds as lean as possible. But i'm don't have the best genetics in the world ( maybe the worst!!!!) so it is very tough for me to add muscle..

Thanx for all the comments... keep them coming

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea, bi=biceps.
I have the same time with abs. I can get everywhere else tight and arms shoulder vasculal but i gotta dig deep for abs. Hopin once i get there ill have the sic thin look like Arnold had.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
A pair of "metroid shoulders" and I'd say you're good to go man. Nice work!

Wand316

Awards
well apparently i need to work more on my shoulders and that's what i'm going to do...

Keep the comments coming, i need as many comments as possible

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
well apparently i need to work more on my shoulders and that's what i'm going to do...

Keep the comments coming, i need as many comments as possible
Yeh those shoulders need work. I can tell you take extra care/pride in those bis :D

I can see from one pic that your rear delts are almost non-existent looking. You ever work them?

Would like to see some back/legs also.

Everything else looks great man, lookin very lean and vascular.

Wand316

Awards
Yeh those shoulders need work. I can tell you take extra care/pride in those bis :D

I can see from one pic that your rear delts are almost non-existent looking. You ever work them?

Would like to see some back/legs also.

Everything else looks great man, lookin very lean and vascular.
don't know what you mean by rear delts ( i'm french and i don't know the french translation of it...)

Wand316

Awards
Hey guys here are some new pics that i just took... i'm on a RPM/DRIVE Stack right now and i feel great.. Working the traps like crazy...

Comments welcomed

ps1: i am not flexing on those pics or showing the abs so they are not fantastic but feel free to comment on them anyway

ps: i will add some legs and back picks probably on monday

Attachments

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
A little bit of shoulders and you're set! How are the legs?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
A little bit of shoulders and you're set! How are the legs?
how tall are you agian jjohn? I know your like 6 something.

P.S nice frame dude!

I wish I could pack in more mass but the mass is slowing down now that Im off X-Factor and Drive. :( It sucks!

Im not on any supplementation and I kinda feel a bit smaller for some reason. :rant:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The pics look great, man! :thumbsup:

It's now time to get ripped. Leviathan Reloaded should do the trick. I saw someone else's thread, in which some guy used LR to tone himself. I couldn't believe the results he got! He provided pics. It was just unreal.

Wand316

Awards
The pics look great, man! :thumbsup:

It's now time to get ripped. Leviathan Reloaded should do the trick. I saw someone else's thread, in which some guy used LR to tone himself. I couldn't believe the results he got! He provided pics. It was just unreal.
Thanx man, if you can find the pics of the guy that used leviathan reloadeD please give me the link...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
how tall are you agian jjohn? I know your like 6 something.

P.S nice frame dude!

I wish I could pack in more mass but the mass is slowing down now that Im off X-Factor and Drive. :( It sucks!

Im not on any supplementation and I kinda feel a bit smaller for some reason. :rant:
6 - 1. Don't worry, you'll be a big ass freak if you don't stop training!

Wand316

Awards
Eject

Eject

Awards
Looking real jacked bro :thumbsup:

Hit those delts hard.

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
I can tell you have put in some work. Keep it up.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where are the leg shots? Man you love those arms don't ya!:thumbsup: