12 weeks out

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Looking freaky deaky! Left bicep looks "thinner" in some respect compared to your right. Back shot amazing as always.

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
Looking freaky deaky! Left bicep looks "thinner" in some respect compared to your right. Back shot amazing as always.
I think it was just the angle that my arm was turned bro, they are both the same..LOL.. thanks for all the compliments though its appreciated.

Bone

Awards
B-Boy looking freakish as always!! Nice job bro. You have the genetics of a GOD!! LOL

Peace

Bone

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
B-Boy you're looking swole man! Definitely seem lean IMO for 12 weeks out, should be able to dial that in real cut for Nov, good luck with it, you're a damn beast! :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
once again dude... I've seen mac trucks smaller than you... goddamn bro, keep up the good work!

ManBeast

b-boy

Awards
thanks bro's I will try and update the pics at least every two weeks to let ya check the transformation, I had a bodyfat test (7 point) done this morning and it read right at 8% so i don't have too much to drop and will have to take it easy on the diet. but i need to be ready early so i can do a couple of trial runs with my last week preparation cause i will be doing the shitload method, i have learned a great deal from skip over at musclechemistry.com and will be using his methods for my last week.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just sick... You could probably make Dexter Jackson blush, brother.. :)

As I mentioned at bb.com, I gotta retire now, B-Boy done took all the muscle.. :D

Thick as all hell, brother! Glad to see you're doin' this show..

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' f*cking great bro'. Lotta mass and great v-taper. Agree w/ weave, you look pretty tight for 12 weeks out. Best of luck.

fsufanatik

Awards
I hate you short fvckers :)

Looking real diesel brother man! 12 weeks out? Hope you are dropping at a VERY slow rate up to contest..........