8% pics, YAY!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude! You rocked in X2!! Are you coming back to play Wolverine in X3? Uh, wait a minute... :eek:

Damn ripped, brother!! I'll catch up to ya, no worries.. ;)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
holy **** draven, you look fucking awesome... nice tri size and tri-delt tie in area looks great, gives awesome impression of arm size in yer most muscular... fucking badass. kudos bizzle...

on another note, pete-izzle... that is the most beautiful signature I've ever, ever seen brother. blow it up, switch it out for that man-boobish avatar of yours, and it's mad karma for you :D :D :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggs
on another note, pete-izzle... that is the most beautiful signature I've ever, ever seen brother. blow it up, switch it out for that man-boobish avatar of yours, and it's mad karma for you :D :D :D

Ok, hand 'em over! :)

How tall are you, Draven?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! It's been a long haul but definitely worth it.

Pete, I'm 5'9 bro, same as you.

dieseldude

Awards
Lookin shredded J!
Awesome work, arms/shoulders lookin "tight like a tiger" (Goldmember)

:D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, But Ive gotta question the legs. How are they looking at 8%? Upper body is looking huge, Id hate to here of a colapse from under developed lower extreimties. :D
8%!!! Damint man, somebody get this guy a cheeseburger before he implodes.

I dont expect youll ever hear me saying 8% unless your talking about a shitty resturant with a shitty meal with a shitty server getting a shitty tip.

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
And Pete, He does look somewhat like wolverine doesnt he?
Can I get your autograph Drav?

db

motleybreu

Awards
damn draven, nice dedication right there...well now that you have a great start...wait a sec....damn your already there lol...you're ripped bro

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Looking intense bro! What's your weight at?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looking big and ripped bro! Congrats on your 8%!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Looking intense bro! What's your weight at?
Sitting around 165 now. Started at 180'ish and 12%.

As for the Wolverine refernces... cool. Yeah I need to shave bad. I started working from home last week and was taking full advantage of it. ;)

Sorry, no wheel pics. I'll get those when I hit 6%. I took these pics rather quick in the change room at my gym. Couple of guys were staring at me (hmmm) so I didn't feel lke dropping my drwaers to take some pics. :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Way to go J....6% here we go!! Looks like you've kept a good amount of muscle, and nice chops :D :D

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, draven.
Any upright rows in your workout?

true_c

Awards
hey man looking really nice - super ripped.

how are the legs? and it might just be the pictures, but maybe the shoulders could use a little extra attention?

i dunno, either way you've got great overall development, and have a great build - especially in the arms

keep it up!

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Your overall shape is very good. Your arms seem to be your strong point, but if I were to say a weak point I would say your traps/delts seem to lag some... That's why I ask about upright rows...

That's just your pics, though, it might be an optical illusion. Don't take it wrong dude, I wish I were as defined as you are... ;)

quasar

Awards
damn Draven, I haven't been around in a while and you're looking fckin HUGE compared to before! good job bro!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Your overall shape is very good. Your arms seem to be your strong point, but if I were to say a weak point I would say your traps/delts seem to lag some... That's why I ask about upright rows...

That's just your pics, though, it might be an optical illusion. Don't take it wrong dude, I wish I were as defined as you are... ;)
No worries bro, I have thick skin and objective criticism is appreciated.

As for my delts/traps. My traps are a little under developed and I'm working on that . The delts look smaller because I have a serious pump going in my tri's (just worked them) so I think it was giving an increased seperation in the delt/tri tie in.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Damn Draven! looking cut, wish I were @ 8%. I always stay at about 20% lol! you remind me of the guy on the new Staind video 'price to play'. One of these days I'll have to put my pics up.

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <O:p</O:p

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <O:p</O:p

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!
Bro I am about to Ban you and I'm not even a MOD. This post is months old.

bb8824

Awards
GO Ahead an BAN me...wooooooo

Bro I am about to Ban you and I'm not even a MOD. This post is months old.
People tear each other down every day. I am just giving some folks some genuine admiration and asking for their help. Its impressive when a person builds up their body and/or mind... we only get ONE of those a life.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
there's my man! Must be pulling in those toronto females..... ;)
Sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
People tear each other down every day. I am just giving some folks some genuine admiration and asking for their help. Its impressive when a person builds up their body and/or mind... we only get ONE of those a life.
I agree but it's not cool when you post generic responses to everyone who posted pics. How genuine can it be if you say the same thing to everyone no matter who it is. I'm not try to **** on you here just letting you know how much of a compliment are you giving them if you say the same thing to the next guy. Get it. It's almost patronizing.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established

AHHH!...It's like I'm reading the same book, but with a different title...over-and-over again!