2007 Ottawa & Eastern Ontario's

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
nice, too bad you placed 3rd , you look bigger than the other guys you look like 1st place material

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
nice, too bad you placed 3rd , you look bigger than the other guys you look like 1st place material
Thanks, yea alot of people at the show were completely confused as to why i got 3rd.. Even one of the guys organizing the show told me i should have won, I still qualified tho so its all good.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
3rd place? Damn whats wrong with those judges. By those pictures u looked awesome and leaps and bounds past those guys.

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
3rd place? Damn whats wrong with those judges. By those pictures u looked awesome and leaps and bounds past those guys.

Yeah the judges didnt seem to care ro give me any credit for being alot more muscular.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
What the ****?

Bro you should have taken that one, as mentioned you are indisputably the best out of those guys. You sleep with one of the judges wives or something? lol.

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
What the ****?

Bro you should have taken that one, as mentioned you are indisputably the best out of those guys. You sleep with one of the judges wives or something? lol.

Haha , nah not that i know of.. but the judges didnt seem to like me that day.. One of the judges that i've seen in the gym i go to to, said that my bodyfat was WAY to high.. I could have been leaner yes, but its one thing to give constructive critisism, he was just a prick lol

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Thats the politics in bb for ya. Look great man. Def should have won.

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Two main body parts judges look at is legs and back. Remember that..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
look good bro....

ps. Serious note, the girl in your pic, looks very familiar

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
If that was a tested show then the judges must have thought you were on stuff and therefore placed you lower on purpose..

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
AndGH87 you look great bro, but I really doubt you are all natural. As already mentioned the judges probably thought you were drugging and placed you lower. Because looking at those pics there is really no comparison between you and anyone else. It is the only explanation I can think of.

If you are all natural then feel free to blast me all you want.

Medic

Medic

Awards
You look great dude.... Wish i had a training partner or a friend like you. I cant see how 2 people could of looked better being under 21... you should of taken it

How tall are you?

also, whats your diet look like to start to get cut up once your around 12% bodyfat? carb cycling?

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
If that was a tested show then the judges must have thought you were on stuff and therefore placed you lower on purpose..
Yeah could be that, but it was a non-tested event.. So it shouldnt have made a difference. Oh well tho, live and learn

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
You look great dude.... Wish i had a training partner or a friend like you. I cant see how 2 people could of looked better being under 21... you should of taken it

How tall are you?

also, whats your diet look like to start to get cut up once your around 12% bodyfat? carb cycling?
Thanks alot, Im about 5'6 maybe 5'7..

The diet is pretty well just low carb and high protein. You need to keep some carbs around just so the depression doesnt set in after a while. Alot of chicken, isolates, oatmeal, yams, asparagus.. Keeping it as simple as possible makes it easier, and is the basic idea of the diet

outlawtas

Awards
You could have been a bit leaner, noticably in the legs.

However I don't see one guy up there that is leaner than you, don't even bring up muscularity. You were straight up robbed! But that's BB'ing for ya. The only thing I could think of is that you were penalized for using gear, this is bb'ing though, not pro baseball.

Good job though...what class was this - it's hard to tell cuz the other guys look like middleweights while you look like a light heavy.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm....sorry I'm jumping in late here, but WHAT THE FVCK WERE THESE JUDGES LOOKING AT???!!! 3RD...man you squashed everyone up there with you! Sorry you got robbed like that.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea you look better than most of the guys up there, no doubt about it. Legs are kinda smooth compaired to your upper body, but at the same times the other guys leggs aren't chissled in the least bit :think:

Not to sound like a prick but maybe it was your poseing routine? Maybe you didn't showcase your strong points well enough and exposed your weak points too much? Just trying to figure it out.

Again im not trying to be negative at all, and appologize if I come off that way. I'm just trying to put in with advice so you can get the big trophy next time :thumbsup:

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
You could have been a bit leaner, noticably in the legs.

However I don't see one guy up there that is leaner than you, don't even bring up muscularity. You were straight up robbed! But that's BB'ing for ya. The only thing I could think of is that you were penalized for using gear, this is bb'ing though, not pro baseball.

Good job though...what class was this - it's hard to tell cuz the other guys look like middleweights while you look like a light heavy.

Yeah legs is tough for me to get seperation.. but it will come with time and diet. It was the Junior class. so no weight limit

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
Yea you look better than most of the guys up there, no doubt about it. Legs are kinda smooth compaired to your upper body, but at the same times the other guys leggs aren't chissled in the least bit :think:

Not to sound like a prick but maybe it was your poseing routine? Maybe you didn't showcase your strong points well enough and exposed your weak points too much? Just trying to figure it out.

Again im not trying to be negative at all, and appologize if I come off that way. I'm just trying to put in with advice so you can get the big trophy next time :thumbsup:
Lol thanks man, it couldnt have been the routine though, because the routine was only for the night show and wasnt judged. I;ve got the routine on video, i did alot of side poses, and a slower song to showcase my size and thickness.. rather than a faster song which is more suited for a crazy lean guy.

outlawtas

Awards
Lol thanks man, it couldnt have been the routine though, because the routine was only for the night show and wasnt judged. I;ve got the routine on video, i did alot of side poses, and a slower song to showcase my size and thickness.. rather than a faster song which is more suited for a crazy lean guy.
Did you do your own prep? (diet/training/everything else)

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Florida Fitness, Ottawa
lol I sometimes go to Florida Fitness, I live in Barrhaven.
I go the YMCA on merivale road, use to go to Algonquin gym. If you ever need gear the YMCA on merivale road is LOADED with users, there was an article in Macleans Magazine a while back about the YMCA in Nepean being a huge spot for steroid distribution.

It was untested? then what the **** was going through the judges minds. My god life is unfair sometimes.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice look man, inspiring. Is it me or do you have puffy nips in those photos?

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Yeah could be that, but it was a non-tested event.. So it shouldnt have made a difference. Oh well tho, live and learn
Just don't ever dp a show with those judges judging because they don't know how to..

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Nobody likes slow music at a bodybuilding show.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Thats a question yo keep to yourself...
The name of the forum is Anabolic Minds - no one here should be ashamed to admit they use steroids or ph's or anything, we like to help people who choose to go that route and do it as safely and effectively as possible. I use steroids and know I can come to this board and get excellent advice when I need it. The rest of the world judges people who use gear as morons with small dicks, so it's nice to come here and get some positive reinforcement sometimes. If AndGH was on a cycle then I hope he is not afraid to tell us, but the choice is completely up to him. I know the legality issue is the biggest reason ppl hide there use and it is very understandable. People on this board are not here to judge but to give knowledge and take it as they please.

I am not sure if that comment was related to hiding gear use, but nonetheless I feel it needed to be said because it seems as if ppl are dodging the question.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Dexter Jackson plays some of the gayest **** ever and he does OK for himself to say the least. But yeah slow music is a turn off right from the start.

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
Dexter Jackson plays some of the gayest **** ever and he does OK for himself to say the least. But yeah slow music is a turn off right from the start.
Turn off? lol I don 't think you know what im saying tho, I used ACDC - for those about to rock.. Slow song doesnt mean a love song haha just a slower beat..

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
Nobody likes slow music at a bodybuilding show.
The crowd loved it, so i guess your thinking slow song means love song.. But it doesnt at all. I've used ACDC songs up until this point but chose ones that have a slower beat. By that i mean the peaks in the song are further apart rather than huge peaks in the music every two seconds

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
Nice look man, inspiring. Is it me or do you have puffy nips in those photos?
lol .. uh the one on my right might look a bit puffy but thats cuz i have a nipple ring..and when i take it out, the nipple will obviously be a bitter bigger than the other cuz it just had a metal ring through it.. But if you were wondering, no i dont have gyno

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey I will say this you were bigger than those guys. One thing that stood out was allot of your back poses I see were not that good. You are thick as hell but hide your width when you do a back double bicep. I fully understand how you feel my friend. I have sat at many judges tables and every show we get someone in the cropwd telling uys someone should have placed higher than another. It is good to see you were happy you qaulified and that is a great start. I will say you were holding a little body fat or water from what I saw in the pics however not allot of good comparison shots to judge you against the others. Your legs were a littel soft, thick as all hell but not allot of straitions. I think if you came in a little more shredded you would have placed higher. If you have some oter pics IM me and I will give you my email. That is if you want me to let you know what you can improve on.

Please do not take this as an insult you looked great just know the judges usually are correct. You seemed to do the right thing by asking them what happened. You would be amazed at how many people complain but never ask what they can improve on. We are only human and some mistakes can be made but the best thing to do is ask questions.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Hey I will say this you were bigger than those guys. One thing that stood out was allot of your back poses I see were not that good. You are thick as hell but hide your width when you do a back double bicep. I fully understand how you feel my friend. I have sat at many judges tables and every show we get someone in the cropwd telling uys someone should have placed higher than another. It is good to see you were happy you qaulified and that is a great start. I will say you were holding a little body fat or water from what I saw in the pics however not allot of good comparison shots to judge you against the others. Your legs were a littel soft, thick as all hell but not allot of straitions. I think if you came in a little more shredded you would have placed higher. If you have some oter pics IM me and I will give you my email. That is if you want me to let you know what you can improve on.

Please do not take this as an insult you looked great just know the judges usually are correct. You seemed to do the right thing by asking them what happened. You would be amazed at how many people complain but never ask what they can improve on. We are only human and some mistakes can be made but the best thing to do is ask questions.
His back double bi was more impressive then anyone else on that stage, I agree that he had some fat and his legs were not feathered but the other dudes weren't either. The guy with the bald head who I believe placed first had a better shape to his back but lacked a lot of mass. I am not sure how those shows are judged, mass must be not considered to much based on what I see. Some of the guys up there look like they were taken off the street. Not impressive at all.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
His back double bi was more impressive then anyone else on that stage, I agree that he had some fat and his legs were not feathered but the other dudes weren't either. The guy with the bald head who I believe placed first had a better shape to his back but lacked a lot of mass. I am not sure how those shows are judged, mass must be not considered to much based on what I see. Some of the guys up there look like they were taken off the street. Not impressive at all.

In the pictures I see he is not spreading his back as wide as he should be. Inever said his back was not impressive but not hitting the full pose. You need to take those things into consideration for the scores. You can have the biggest gu up there but if he does not hit certain poses right he looses points on thiose poses.