New Member Progress pics

KFlex

Hi everyone, heres some pics of my progress, I started back training Jan of this year after being out of it for about 2 years. I am planning on getting in shape to compete at a contest on Nov 1st. I begin cutting Aug 10th

KFlex

The first one is from about 2 weeks ago and the second from about 1 month ago

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Can you please cut down the size of these for all the people that have dialup connections..

motleybreu

Awards
damn bro..how much weight you put on?? stats? are you "on?"(don't have to answer) been around the forums?

good improvements btw

KFlex

Started out at 152lbs, I'm currently around 200-204. All natural.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good work there, brother! :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is alot of mass you packed on man, good job! What weight are you looking at for a comp?

KFlex

I probably have to cut down around 180-185, but we'll just see what the mirror tells me when I'm done.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
kflex even the pics 2 weeks apart show some nice improvement.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, after examining your pics thoroughly, your symmetry is great, you have NO weak spots... Unless your legs?

KFlex

If I had to pick a weak spot it would probably be my legs, but they are starting to come around pretty nicely. My shoulders are probably my strong point.

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <O:p</O:p

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!

truculentus

Awards
dude you are definitely setting a precedent for someone like me. this definitely shows that i can get up to 200 pounds ( 174 right now). thanks for the inspiration.