After Cycle Pics

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Its all good KC, I got your back bro.
    I know what your saying.

PC1,
    Wow bro, Im an emotional wreck after reading your stories. I dont know weather to laugh or cry. My only concern would be that the come on line that you used, these days, might get you labeled as a stalker or pervert especially if she doesnt remember you and you know everything about her.

KC you have been jacked at needle point.

db

2. Goddamn thread theifs

•   

3. PC1

db682........

Insofar as stalking or perversion goes, I'm living in a different town now under a new identity, so that's all behind me

And I don't think it was so much of what I said as it was my drooling, licking my chops, and my tongue falling out of my mouth accidently twice in one sentence...... heh heh!

Hey sorry for the hijack Kitchen Chemist. My bottom line is I think you're doing great, I look forward to seeing MORE of your pics by next Spring.

I'll shut up now.

4. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You truely are a smart man PC1, Packing your bags and hauling ass.

Be careful with your wording in KC's threads, hes been known to eat anything and everything and saying something like this
    drooling, licking my chops, and my tongue falling out of my mouth
    might send him into a hunger crazed rage.

db

5. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Fuk my genetic potential i wanna reach it as fast as possible, so shoot me.
    No matter how much knowledge you have, with statements like that, you will always be crucified by the more experienced. Usually people who want it as fast as possible end up regretting it in the long run. I'm not saying what your doing is wrong, but with this stuff you tend to keep pushing yourself to more extremes and find some way in justifying it. I think overall they don't want you ending up with problems down the road by making an error in judgment now. I didn't start until my late 20's and I find it harder and harder to stay off for a prolonged peroid of time. It is a viscous cirlce and can become addictive. I'm just letting you know what could happen and what you could think down the road. I see more and more people just staying on year round just because of the mental aspect. Just don't fall into that trap because that mental state of mind can cause physical problems, especially with the potency and dosages people follow today.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. I very much agree with the addictive side of things, I hope i don't get to that point but who knows it's very possible. I think that tends to happen with people who want to be 260lbs at 5%bf and compete more then people who wanna be 220 and 10% because 220 at 10% probably attainable with a cycle or two of phs after you've "reached your potential".

And my genetic potential comment still stands, those who shoot me down for it, fine, just don't pm me asking for any conversion help or any favours

7. I think you've reached your genetic potential KC,

both your parents are midgets are they not?

8. Yes, they are in the circus olea right now, should be around ontairo in late november. You ever seen a midget shot out of a cannon? Some pretty entertaining ****

9. I'mma shoot ya allright ... Damn, where's my Deca syringe?

Seriously though, since I've (nearly) got to my potential, you'll have to tell me everything about ordering PHs in Canada...

10. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    I very much agree with the addictive side of things, I hope i don't get to that point but who knows it's very possible. I think that tends to happen with people who want to be 260lbs at 5%bf and compete more then people who wanna be 220 and 10% because 220 at 10% probably attainable with a cycle or two of phs after you've "reached your potential".

When you become 220 and 10%, you will want 250 and 5%. I guarantee it

This sport is supposed to make you look physically better which causes you to feel mentally stronger. When you start thinking you need androgens, you become mentally weaker. You start working against yourself. Thats the trap I hope you don't fall into because its a bitch to get out of

Ok I'm done.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. What they say is true KC. Just think, many years ago, your first slice of warm pizza, you thought damn its good but i dont need it, theres lots of other food out there. Now just think to yourself, can you live without pizza? Do you eat the pizza or is the pizza eating you?

Just think of it my friend.

12. Damn your a witty bastard J lol. Pizza definately rulez!

13. K bros, hope that i didn't come off to strong, i just kinda get tired of hearing the same stuff over and over like it's my first time hearing it. I've read basically everything there is to read, i've made my decision and that's all there is to it. To all the vets out there, i honestly appreciate your concerns, i just hope you don't look at me as some kid in this game cause i'm not in more ways then just the cycling aspect. Bobo, no disrespect to you, you've went to bat for me before and i consider you the most intelligent guy on this board.

This thread was fun to discuss opinions but wasn't it's intent to begin with. In 15 weeks time i'll have a "After Cycle #2 Comparison Pics" thread and hopefully it doesn't turn into this one again. Bite your tounge or pm with your concerns as everyone knows how i stand on the subject.

14. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Bobo, no disrespect to you, you've went to bat for me before and i consider you the most intelligent guy on this board.

Well, you can't argue with that...lol Any smart ass comments DB and your banned.

15. Awe Damn Bobo, Either I come off as some ******* who makes alot of smartass remarks or that M1T is making you a mind reader now. Hummmmmmm, Which one could it be? Yep, Mindreader it is.

Rootz definitly chose a creative way to relay a message, Definitly an attention getter.
    Pizza ummmmmmmm, DOHHHHHHH!

db

16. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Bobo, no disrespect to you, you've went to bat for me before and i consider you the most intelligent guy on this board.
    Well I was going to go into a lengthy respose....but then I realized KC has no idea what he's talking about after this statement

*any chance I get clowny, any chance*

17. Lol weave. Rootz is just some 16 year old kid on my msn that i talk to and i'm always telling him i'll be right back after i eat my pizza
  18. Thumbs up

Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Now you've gone and done it. His head was already 3 sizes too big... but what can I say—you're right!!!

19. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Lol weave. Rootz is just some 16 year old kid on my msn that i talk to and i'm always telling him i'll be right back after i eat my pizza
    How many times have I told you..... im 14.... So when are you sending me those things you call ' a-bombs' Im eager to try them.

20. kc...

good job bro....keep up the good work. and, imo, to your credit you did wait until you were pretty much out of your teens to use ph/aas. personally, i would have waited a couple of more years. One thing's for sure, you went into this with your eyes open and have a good plan of attack. you deserve alot of credit for having the guts to devise and stick with a good plan....

lata bro....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clevelands New cycle...pics before and after and meanwhile...
    By cleveland1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:09 PM
  2. RRAdam pre cycle pics
    By RRAdam in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 04:43 PM
  3. can nolva be used 4 wks after HCG,7wks after cycle
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 09:31 PM
  4. Pre-Cycle Pics