After Cycle Pics - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

After Cycle Pics

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    My opinion is this, it takes so long to put on any mass without gaining a great amount of fat, so why bother?
    Well, that makes a lot of sense, bro. I didn't mean to insult or anything.

Don't got any sorry. Don't worry I look like you, but with less arm hair and in much better shape.

ooh **** newbs gone wild.
    •   

Originally posted by LunaHotel
    I believe his comment is entirely warranted.

How does anyone know what their "real" potential is if they get on gear before at least 5 years training? There is a *LOT* one can do with just average genetics.

IMO someone who is 5'11" 210 lbs 8% after _more than 5 years, and isn't gaining anymore no matter what, *THEN* it's time to start maybe a cycle of PH.

But then again, that's just my opinion. It's also my opinion that everyone should do what they feel like. I know I would feel like a ***** if I had gone into androgens before getting to my natural limits, but then again, I'm especially hard on myself.

But, I'm 36 and I still haven't reached my limits.
    Very well said. My thoughts exactly.

Everyone's opinions are welcomed but only those that are praise are the only ones i give a fuk about
    Bump

Well, that makes a lot of sense, bro. I didn't mean to insult or anything.
    No offence taken bro, i can't hate on a fellow canadian regardless

a 100bucks for the entire cycle?? how did u do that, PCT alone costs way more than that.

Luna and Benz,
    What are your stats, Luna being 36 and all and still not having reached his potential and Benz backing Lunas statement. Im just curious because Im 25, 6' 1" 230-240lbs and fairly lean (besides a little in the middle during bulk) and Ive been working out since I was about 13 or 14 and started heavy training in High school for all the sports I played. I have been stuck at around anywhere between 225 and 240 for quite some time now. Under your definition does that classify me as having reached my potential or should I continue trying to grow as I have for the last couple years while nothing happens?

KC has been lifting for some time now, he's not inexperienced as to AAS's/PH's and Id be willing to bet he knows more about Lifting, AAS's and PH's then both of you. Its his body, He knows the consequences of his actions (Unlike many of the Newbs that you two must be mistaking him for) and Im sure he has thought about what you to have just reiterated on prior to his us of any gear what so ever. People take responsibility for there own actions, If you two feel that he hasnt reached his "real" potential then well, thats nice but dont condemn him for it. This is his Cycle thread, not his ask your opinion no his use of gear thread.

I agree with you too in the theory behind what your saying, but that doesnt mean that everyones, and I prefer Natural, Potential will be reached in Five years or that you must be 40 yr old before you should feel ok about using gear.

No offence to either of you two, i just felt the wording behind Lunas statement was a little harsh and to quote it again was like you were trying to rub KC's face in the dirt. He's a big boy, as all of us are, and he knows his body better then any of us.

db

Originally posted by db682
    I just felt the wording behind Lunas statement was a little harsh and to quote it again was like you were trying to rub KC's face in the dirt.
    I for one would never say that i know more than jb about any aspect of training or knowledge on diet etc. But i do agree with the above that db said.....
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I for one would never say that i know more than jb about any aspect of training or knowledge on diet etc.
    That would be wise
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. PC1

Kitchen Chemist...........

You've packed on some very appreciable mass. Back double-bi's shot is impressive. Nice job. I've read elsewhere you're hopping into another cycle soon, best of luck. I'd bet that by next Spring, if you can lean out a bit, you'll really have an impressive physique. Go for it.

I realize I have a different perspective on AS & PH than many of you here, but I'll put my $0.02 in here anyway because it's being debated here as to whether or not Chemist should have waited longer to get into PH/AS.

A lot of guys in their 20's just don't want to wait until they're in their 40's to hit their prime. And I don't blame them. I would never advocate PH or AS for a newbie, but at some point, within a year or 3 for most guys once they begin training, natural gains taper off dramatically. Especially for guys with limited genetics, which is most of us.

For guys who are nearly pure ecto, like I was, we can put on 25 lbs of mass and in street clothes, people still don't know we train our asses off. I'm 6'4", 240 lbs now (250 lbs post PH cycle, my last 2). As a senior in high school, I weighed 175-180 lbs. Heck, I was so long and lanky I only went up maybe 1 clothing size after getting to 205 lbs training naturally. So if a guy has his training and diet generally in line and gains are tapering off, I feel that's just as appropriate a time as any other to begin an AS or PH regimen provided they understand benefits vs. risks in all respects.

I clearly see (as would everyone I think, who looks at this objectively) that guys KEEP a lot more of their gains from AS or PH insofar as using them as an aid toward reaching their potential sooner, than they do having trained naturally first for 15+ years but are now trying to push their physique toward that of monstrosity; and well beyond what their own endocrine systems can support unenhanced once they come clean. I think all the fuss some guys make when they say "gee, I thought guys were supposed to hit their natural potential first" is more rooted in jealousy or insecurity; or even in ignorance, frankly.

I know some guys here will (and have) disagreed with me on this, but I've still yet to meet or see posts here, or anywhere, where guys have trained 15-20 years naturally, did a cycle (or more) of androgens for a time, come clean for 6 months or more, and retain anything they couldn't have built naturally on their own over the same time period. It strikes me then, that at least for those of us who aren't going to compete, which is most of us, that waiting until one has achieved their own upper limits first, means guys waste more of their $ watching their hard earned, androgen enhanced gains go bye-bye well beyond post cycle. This is rather backwards, in MHO.

In my own case, I just like to be bigger and more muscular during the warm weather months. But I'm also practical enough in my approach NOT to expect that I'm going to keep much of what I gain when taking PH's or even AS, as I've been doing this for many years now and am much closer to my own potential, however one cares to define that.

It's obvious to me that reading through Kitchen Chemist's myriad posts here and elsewhere, that he's done a lot of research on AS, PH, training, nutrition, etc. So AS/PH are helping him get to where he wants to be more quickly than otherwise would be possible....... what's wrong with that? Nothing, I say.

So kudos to you Kitchen Chemist. Keep up the good work.

Be well guys.
    Last edited by PC1; 10-01-2003 at 10:08 AM.

Originally posted by PC1
    I clearly see (as would everyone I think, who looks at this objectively) that guys KEEP a lot more of their gains from AS or PH insofar as using them as an aid toward reaching their potential sooner, than they do having trained naturally first for 15+ years but are now trying to push their physique toward that of monstrosity; and well beyond what their own endocrine systems can support unenhanced once they come clean. I think all the fuss some guys make when they say "gee, I thought guys were supposed to hit their natural potential first" is more rooted in jealousy or insecurity; or even in ignorance, frankly.
    Below is a post from Howie, owner of Howie's Gym in Brooklyn, NY. Blacksmith verified just how big and strong this guy is.
    Originally posted by Howie
    First, a little background about myself. I started lifting when I was 11 years old, and have been lifting for 33 years. I noticed the proliferation of steroids during my high school years. This would be in the 1972-1976 period of time. In the later 70's and early 80's the drug use would become the norm for a lot of guys. I know a couple of Mr. New Jersey's and Mr. America competitors who were using heavy during this period of time. A bunch of them started using their sophomore year in high school.

To make a long story short, I've seen a few of my friends in the past year or two and can't believe my eyes. Every single one of them looks like ****. Every single one. They look like they never lifted a weight in their LIVES. Pathetic.....

The majority of them told me they wished they never would have used. This is the truth. Not from my mouth, but from the horses mouths. Have they had side effects? Some have, and some haven't. More have than haven't. Some very serious.

The reason I'm telling this is that I've seen the evidence from a 30 year period of what steroids do and what they don't do. I've seen it all. Before any of you young bucks decide to take the plunge, read what I've said. Then read it again.

Most experts say there is no long term proof that steroids are as harmful as people make them out to be. I say bull****. I've just given you over 30 years of personal observation. What you choose to do with it is up to you!

By the way, I'm a lifetime natural. 5'7", 295lbs, 23" arms and I'm not a fat bastard. If you have any doubts, ask Blacksmith he's met me in person at my gym.

Can one not expect to have some side effects after 30 fukin years of use? Obviously...

Jon, have you ever used gear or ph's? Just curious as i've don't recall seing a cycle thread or anything, not that one needs to have one just wasn't sure.

PC1, thanks for the comments bro, i look at it the exact same way.
    Last edited by Kitchen Chemist; 10-01-2003 at 02:01 PM.
  15. PC1

John Benz.......

Good to see you back in this neck of the woods I tried to send you a PM the other day but you have it turned off?

I admire someone like Howie. I only WISH I would have started weight training at like 11..... geez. I can only imagine the benefits we'd all have if we'd trained through our teen years when we were naturally juiced Who was it who said "It's too bad youth is wasted on the young"

John, during the 80's I used to train in a gym that produced an NABBA Mr. Universe, Mr. World, AAU Teen-Age Mr. America and eventual pro-card competitor, and several others who competed at either the State level or beyond. Some of these guys still train and look great, others do not.

I'm not sure but I think your post goes to what I'm saying. Namely, educated, periodized and non-chronic use of androgens with realistic expectations.

During the 80's, I was among legions of others were sold a defective bill of goods about androgens. Without going into the whole schpiel, I have come to know that guys who use wisely do so by using androgens as a tool to help them achieve their potential more quickly, versus people who cycle chronically and repeatedly in the hope of building and KEEPING monstrous physiques...... physiques that are well beyond what their own endocrine systems can support. The latter are the guys who find themselves deeply disappointed that they can't stay monstrous once they come clean, and either suffer a debilitating injury DESPERATELY fighting to stay monstrous, forcing them out of the gym, or quit training altogether in despair and a deep sense of personal failure. Sadly, I see many guys don't understand this. The "young bucks" that Howie refers to, are living in denial.

Unrealistic expectations, perpetuated by others who likewise haven't been clean long enough to understand this.

Boards like these are all about us becoming more educated. Yet incredibly, this aspect of androgen use is rarely, if EVER discussed? I've been categorically dismissed by some guys for even suggesting such heresy, yet it's an undeniable aspect of life for any of us who go the androgen enhanced route. I think the argument goes to our own deep seated insecurities, but it remains nonetheless.

I would much rather see guys be told that androgens can help you achieve your size and strength goals more quickly, at increasing risk to your health over time. And hey, if you want to be a monster for awhile and you're comfortable with the risks, have a ball. But don't expect to stay 'freaky' if your own endocrine system can't support it, so have realistic expectations.

If guys knew this going in, there would be fewer injuries post cycle, and more guys staying with weight training for life once they do come clean...... and btw, yeah it is real difficult to give up the androgens so don't take that aspect of it lightly, BY ANY MEANS!

Be well guys
    Last edited by PC1; 10-01-2003 at 03:51 PM.

I believe his comment is entirely warranted.

How does anyone know what their "real" potential is if they get on gear before at least 5 years training? There is a *LOT* one can do with just average genetics.

IMO someone who is 5'11" 210 lbs 8% after _more than 5 years, and isn't gaining anymore no matter what, *THEN* it's time to start maybe a cycle of PH.

But then again, that's just my opinion. It's also my opinion that everyone should do what they feel like. I know I would feel like a ***** if I had gone into androgens before getting to my natural limits, but then again, I'm especially hard on myself.

But, I'm 36 and I still haven't reached my limits.
    Hm, so my wording is STRONG? Huh! OK! Geez! I did say that that was just my opinion, didn't I? Whatever... Let's not get hyped up here.

Thing is, one thing that PC1 said is the gist of my intent here : Guys that gain 20lbs and then switch to gear to gain, will ALWAYS find it TOO DIFFICULT to gain without gear. It's an addiction. And then after a few cycles, dosages creep up, the sides show up, and eventually the guy stops working out because he feels like a ***** when he's not juicing and can't juice because of the sides... Or he goes mad and juices like nonsense and risks his life to become bigger. Am I exaggerating? Not everyone goes crazy or stops, but these things head you exactly in that direction.

I've never said that was the case with KC, he ALONE knows what he's doing. Opinions are made to light things from another angle. This is my angle. I think caution is a good thing to have. Don't you, DB? And yes, I would certainly define your case as "having reached a good measure of your potential" from the info I have, which is not very much. Lucky guy, you got into training in your teens.

Also, consider that Champion physiques are NEVER built overnight. All the top guys are in their mid-30's and have been training since a YOUNG age. Yep for a lot of them that's just about *20* years in training INCLUDING MANY WHEN THEY WERE, AS PC1 ELEGANTLY PUTS IT, NATURALLY JUICED. Did they start off juicing after a couple years? You mean, they've been cycling androgens for OVER 15 years? Geez, OK, they're MAD. Only a lucky few survive and we never hear about the others. Possible.

Thing is, we all hear and see this or that guy "who put on 36lbs lbm in 4 months!" and that is what we keep in mind. Our society is very much oriented towards spectacular things. Very, very dangerous. The guy may be a pimp infected with HIV and about to die so he doesn't give a **** about sides, he's going mad. Should WE follow his example? Androgens are dangerous biologically and psychologically. Use them WISELY.

Again, I'm not saying KC is WRONG in having used them. I'm only saying that people should build a good base BEFORE using them, and yes that means YEARS of natural training because in MANY cases people just get very DEPENDENT on them. A little use leads to more and more, believe that. KC you're a grown -and growing- man. Nice gains, don't get hurt.

Not flaming, just caring.

This thread was soley started to show others who asked to see pictures of my progress. Not whether i should have or not, i'm 20yo i'm a big boy and can a will deal with it. Fuk my genetic potential i wanna reach it as fast as possible, so shoot me. Do i care if i'm ripped and huge at 40? Probably not gonna be as important to me then guys, i hope to be married, and in good shape but right now is most important to me how big and in shape i look. Bodybuilding will be a lifetime thing for me (or atleast all around healthy/strong). I sure as **** don't hope to be cycling at 40, 20 years later, i'm sure that'll do some permanent dammage by then. Some of you guys are worse then the fukin media with your bull**** theorys imo....

woe there cowboy, Roid Rage getting to ya? J/K bro. Dont go ballistic over this **** just yet. Do what you want and what you feel is right for you. Daddy's boys all grown up now and he can worry about the consequences on his own. Make us proud son!

db

P.S. Disclaimer: db682 is not really KC's birth father. db682 is not sure why KC has been known to call him daddy, unless he knows something I dont. KC what has your mother been telling you?

J/K bro!
  19. PC1

LunaHotel................

My god I love your avatar

I think you're right on many fronts. Once guys start cycling many do feel they need to continue in order to make gains. And let's face it, under the best of conditions post cycle sucks.

Guys in their 20's are at a unique point in their life though.... as Eddie Murphy once poignantly said, "they're in their **** years" I think a lot of guys who get into lifting late in their teens or early 20's do so with a chip on their shoulder, or on both as I did. They're looking to avenge a mediocre or even poor teen age period wherein they felt insecure about theirselves and are still struggling for an identity. Most all of us have scars from that difficult time period, and some worse and deeper than others.

It's wretchedly frustrating to be lifting for a few years with little recognition. I've DEFINATELY been there and won't go into some awful specifics, as I don't want to hijack Kitchen Chemist's thread. But I've also known what can only be described as the ultimate carnal pleasure for a guy outside of sex I was about 26, juiced and pumped after a workout when I ran into a local supermarket to buy some food. Of course, I was flexing the whole way while cranking tunes in my car, just to keep the pump going, not knowing who I might bump into The gods truly smiled upon me that day.

As I headed down an aisle, I couldn't believe my eyes when the most luscious babe in my high school class walked my way from the opposite direction. It was too good to be true. She obviously didn't recognize her gangly, gawcky classmate from school days, still she was checking me out. As I approached her, I said "Hi Mary, I'm Paul C____, I was in your class in SHHS".

I will never, EVER forget her reaction...............

Her sexy little mouth opened, she gave me not 1 but 2 head to toe glances and exclaimed "oh my GOD!!!!"

Priceless...... utterly priceless was my sense of vindication. It can't be bought

Now I"m not talking about guys who compete, ok. But for guys like me with chips on both shoulders, no one can deny us vindication such as this. And we all have great stories like this. Guys in their 20's are at a unique point in their life, and it's a wonderful thing to be admired for one's physique when they used to be scrawny, scraggly, or fat.

This also emphatically underscores your point however about becoming psychologically "dependent" on androgens. That point can't be driven home enough, and I don't want to give it short shrift here.

But if guys know up front they're not going to keep freaky gains post cycle, I mean beyond what they can maintain naturally, that's a start in the right direction. In my 20's at one point, I was definately psychologically addicted to androgens. But I've grown up. Having a great body helped me land a babe I ultimately married, and am still ver happily And while I have a lifetime supply of 1-test and 4-AD powder chilled in my freezer, I've also learned a lot about nutrition and training right here from guys like yourself about how to make gains naturally. I'm deadlifting 300 lbs x 13 reps, benching 225 x 14 reps, and squatting 205 lbs x 17 reps (low here, but I tore my achilles earlier this year and am coming back slowly). I've never, EVER been this strong naturally before. Thank you all very much for the advice. I won't do my PH's until next Summer, so I'm not hooked

And let's face it, guys who haven't hit their potential and decide to cycle androgens are going to keep more of their gains then guys who are at or near their potential. I've read of several guys here who made gains even post cycle.

So I think someone like Kitchen Chemist has the right approach to it.

Be well.

Originally posted by db682
    woe there cowboy, Roid Rage getting to ya? J/K bro. Dont go ballistic over this **** just yet. Do what you want and what you feel is right for you. Daddy's boys all grown up now and he can worry about the consequences on his own. Make us proud son!

db

P.S. Disclaimer: db682 is not really KC's birth father. db682 is not sure why KC has been known to call him daddy, unless he knows something I dont. KC what has your mother been telling you?

J/K bro!
    Give it another 3-4 days before I can blame it on roid rage

Just kinda sick of the hypocritic bull**** i read, like "Hey you should wait til your 21 to cycle" but then when i reply "Umm, didn't you do a cycle at 19?" They say "oh,ah,oe,ah, Do what i say not as i do"

So db, i feel this is a necessary reply

Its all good KC, I got your back bro.
    I know what your saying.

PC1,
    Wow bro, Im an emotional wreck after reading your stories. I dont know weather to laugh or cry. My only concern would be that the come on line that you used, these days, might get you labeled as a stalker or pervert especially if she doesnt remember you and you know everything about her.

KC you have been jacked at needle point.

db

Goddamn thread theifs

23. PC1

db682........

Insofar as stalking or perversion goes, I'm living in a different town now under a new identity, so that's all behind me

And I don't think it was so much of what I said as it was my drooling, licking my chops, and my tongue falling out of my mouth accidently twice in one sentence...... heh heh!

Hey sorry for the hijack Kitchen Chemist. My bottom line is I think you're doing great, I look forward to seeing MORE of your pics by next Spring.

I'll shut up now.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You truely are a smart man PC1, Packing your bags and hauling ass.

Be careful with your wording in KC's threads, hes been known to eat anything and everything and saying something like this
    drooling, licking my chops, and my tongue falling out of my mouth
    might send him into a hunger crazed rage.

db
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Fuk my genetic potential i wanna reach it as fast as possible, so shoot me.
    No matter how much knowledge you have, with statements like that, you will always be crucified by the more experienced. Usually people who want it as fast as possible end up regretting it in the long run. I'm not saying what your doing is wrong, but with this stuff you tend to keep pushing yourself to more extremes and find some way in justifying it. I think overall they don't want you ending up with problems down the road by making an error in judgment now. I didn't start until my late 20's and I find it harder and harder to stay off for a prolonged peroid of time. It is a viscous cirlce and can become addictive. I'm just letting you know what could happen and what you could think down the road. I see more and more people just staying on year round just because of the mental aspect. Just don't fall into that trap because that mental state of mind can cause physical problems, especially with the potency and dosages people follow today.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

I very much agree with the addictive side of things, I hope i don't get to that point but who knows it's very possible. I think that tends to happen with people who want to be 260lbs at 5%bf and compete more then people who wanna be 220 and 10% because 220 at 10% probably attainable with a cycle or two of phs after you've "reached your potential".

And my genetic potential comment still stands, those who shoot me down for it, fine, just don't pm me asking for any conversion help or any favours

I think you've reached your genetic potential KC,

both your parents are midgets are they not?

Yes, they are in the circus olea right now, should be around ontairo in late november. You ever seen a midget shot out of a cannon? Some pretty entertaining ****

I'mma shoot ya allright ... Damn, where's my Deca syringe?

Seriously though, since I've (nearly) got to my potential, you'll have to tell me everything about ordering PHs in Canada...
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I very much agree with the addictive side of things, I hope i don't get to that point but who knows it's very possible. I think that tends to happen with people who want to be 260lbs at 5%bf and compete more then people who wanna be 220 and 10% because 220 at 10% probably attainable with a cycle or two of phs after you've "reached your potential".

When you become 220 and 10%, you will want 250 and 5%. I guarantee it

This sport is supposed to make you look physically better which causes you to feel mentally stronger. When you start thinking you need androgens, you become mentally weaker. You start working against yourself. Thats the trap I hope you don't fall into because its a bitch to get out of

Ok I'm done.

What they say is true KC. Just think, many years ago, your first slice of warm pizza, you thought damn its good but i dont need it, theres lots of other food out there. Now just think to yourself, can you live without pizza? Do you eat the pizza or is the pizza eating you?

Just think of it my friend.

Damn your a witty bastard J lol. Pizza definately rulez!

K bros, hope that i didn't come off to strong, i just kinda get tired of hearing the same stuff over and over like it's my first time hearing it. I've read basically everything there is to read, i've made my decision and that's all there is to it. To all the vets out there, i honestly appreciate your concerns, i just hope you don't look at me as some kid in this game cause i'm not in more ways then just the cycling aspect. Bobo, no disrespect to you, you've went to bat for me before and i consider you the most intelligent guy on this board.

This thread was fun to discuss opinions but wasn't it's intent to begin with. In 15 weeks time i'll have a "After Cycle #2 Comparison Pics" thread and hopefully it doesn't turn into this one again. Bite your tounge or pm with your concerns as everyone knows how i stand on the subject.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Bobo, no disrespect to you, you've went to bat for me before and i consider you the most intelligent guy on this board.

Well, you can't argue with that...lol Any smart ass comments DB and your banned.

Awe Damn Bobo, Either I come off as some ******* who makes alot of smartass remarks or that M1T is making you a mind reader now. Hummmmmmm, Which one could it be? Yep, Mindreader it is.

Rootz definitly chose a creative way to relay a message, Definitly an attention getter.
    Pizza ummmmmmmm, DOHHHHHHH!

db
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Bobo, no disrespect to you, you've went to bat for me before and i consider you the most intelligent guy on this board.
    Well I was going to go into a lengthy respose....but then I realized KC has no idea what he's talking about after this statement

*any chance I get clowny, any chance*

Lol weave. Rootz is just some 16 year old kid on my msn that i talk to and i'm always telling him i'll be right back after i eat my pizza

Thumbs up

Now you've gone and done it. His head was already 3 sizes too big... but what can I say—you're right!!!

Lol weave. Rootz is just some 16 year old kid on my msn that i talk to and i'm always telling him i'll be right back after i eat my pizza
    How many times have I told you..... im 14.... So when are you sending me those things you call ' a-bombs' Im eager to try them.

kc...

good job bro....keep up the good work. and, imo, to your credit you did wait until you were pretty much out of your teens to use ph/aas. personally, i would have waited a couple of more years. One thing's for sure, you went into this with your eyes open and have a good plan of attack. you deserve alot of credit for having the guts to devise and stick with a good plan....

lata bro....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clevelands New cycle...pics before and after and meanwhile...
    By cleveland1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. RRAdam pre cycle pics
    By RRAdam in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 02:43 PM
  3. can nolva be used 4 wks after HCG,7wks after cycle
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 07:31 PM
  4. Pre-Cycle Pics