Looking for feedback on my body

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. traps are eazy to hit hammer shrugs and DB shrugs

•   

2. hi mate i have added 1" to my calfs in the last 2-3 months( i am a newbie trainer tho) but try reducing volume, to train them that much per week m you arnt givig them time to grow in rest, remember muscle grows outside the gym. try only doing them 2 times per week, i do them once every two weeks with 2 sets of 25 calf raises.

3. Hey man, youve got a good foundation, but its shallow, you need bigger thicker biceps, your triceps especialy the outer head look flat, but all in all not bad, Abs are shallow too, but your shape is good, keep the reps between 7-10 for your upper body, and dont go to heavy, concentrate on squeezing the muscle out.
    I showed your pics to my trainer aleksandr maslovskis, european bodybuilding champion 2003, winner of 32 trophies, He was impressed, But we both think you need to thicken up... eat more!!
    Your legs need work, thighs are thick yeah, but no definition, and your calfs are pretty mediocre, but that will change quickly, with the right training.
    I suggest training your calfs 2 times a week, something like this
    Donkey raises, perfect form, drop sets. every set until failure like this..Heaviest weight, until failure, no rest drop the weight until failure, drop the weight and continue until failure, for a total of 6 drop sets.
    Then straight away do standing one leg calf raises until failure 2 sets without pause with both legs.
    Rest for 5 mins then repeat.
    Your inner calf looks like a baseball bat, but by hitting it this hard you will force it too grow.
    The deep squats you mentioned are good, but how do you posistion your feet, the wider your legs you hit the inner thigh, the closer the outer thigh, try a variety of exercises, and keep up the great work, well done bro.

4. i agree my arms suck!!! did u see my new pics?

* my feet are shoulder width
    * i train calf about 3-4 tims weeks about 3x25reps
    * i dont train abs. i was gonna save that for cutting. i wanted a X frame..
    ** im training 12 10 8 whilce on hdrol. i dont what im goin to do during pct?
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Blake100 View Post
    Nice chest.

Now go add 15pouns of musce :P :dl:
    IJUST DID THAT

6. your chest and lats seem very nicely built, but coming from constructive criticism, you need to bring just about everything up to par with those

7. Quote Originally Posted by yeashescool View Post
    your chest and lats seem very nicely built, but coming from constructive criticism, you need to bring just about everything up to par with those
    i agree..HOW ??

8. great body dude..

9. so i guess i need a NEW way yo bring up my delts.arms SO I CAN COMPETE IN 15 MONTHS

10. how can i even out my lats, my right lat is way bigger than the left

11. im just posting to try and hit 20 so i can post links/pics. sorry

12. no hurm

13. 2k veiws and 40 comments

14. everything looks great besides the tat

15. wat tat?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    so i guess i need a NEW way yo bring up my delts.arms SO I CAN COMPETE IN 15 MONTHS
    ????

17. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    so i guess i need a NEW way yo bring up my delts.arms SO I CAN COMPETE IN 15 MONTHS
    Delts: you need to pre-exhaust the delts with lateral raises, very strict. I do 3 sets of 10 (30lbs), and 3x10 of front raises. Then I do BB military press HEAVY, 1x10 (135lbs) 2x4 (185)

I have seen great changes in my shoulder size/shape, more rounded!

18. im somewhere around 220 and 230top.. i am cutting till labor day.. low carbs
    Attached Images Attached Images     

19. my arms suck

20. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    my arms suck
    Don't be down man, you're making some great progress. Honestly, I'm impressed.

Keep it up!

21. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Don't be down man, you're making some great progress. Honestly, I'm impressed.

Keep it up!
    thats means alot to me bro..

i know my delts and arms will grow, once i find a rep range that works for me..

Hi reps works for my legs like magic.. im goin to try this for arms for 3 months.

Im keepingmy protein hight and fat mod and im watching my carbs, meaning i am not eatting 2 big bowls of rice a day. boy im miss brown rice with chesee

- im cutting to shock my body from bulking, then im goin in to EPi hard. i just need to order nolva and get a job

22. bumppp

23. bumoy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for Feedback on My Cut Stack
    By pYUNEit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:47 AM
  2. Looking for feedback on Saliva Tests
    By custom in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 01:42 PM