before and after

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
major improvement. looks like you added maybe 10lbs of muscle in the process. good work.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks. I think there was some muscle put on in addition to the fat loss. I"m trying to stay that lean and gain some more weight. we'll see how it goes.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
thanks. I think there was some muscle put on in addition to the fat loss. I"m trying to stay that lean and gain some more weight. we'll see how it goes.
You think you added some muscle during? You DEFINITLY did man, great job. Quite the transformation - good solid athletic build. Keep up the great work!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice job brother !!!!!:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job brotha :clap2:

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Definitely, it looks like you had some mass migrate from the love handles to the chest and traps.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Nicely done bro. I'm proud of you.

You should have fun in the weight room from here on out cus now you'll be able to see the muscle when you flex. If you lose a little more fat those abs will start to come in...work those shoulders heavy and you'll start to see some caps in the mirror...

Yep nothing but fun for you from here on out bro...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Keep upthe good work but shave the happy trail and chest so the definition will show(if there is any) good luck

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ha ha. I've been told to shave. we'll see...

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Nice job bro, I have put a Fusion Razor in the mail....use it...JK :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great job though seriously

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thx

Nice job bro, I have put a Fusion Razor in the mail....use it...JK :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great job though seriously
Nice to know someone has my back Rep for Yosahab!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with datbtrue but am single now so I'll probably listen to the ladies. I had one tell me to just shorten the length of the hair and not to totally shave it off. I guess a closer shave but not bald. opinions?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so u can at least see all of the definition that u worked so hard to achieve!