One pic for ya'll

goin_big

Awards
This is the only pose I like of myself so ya'll can see it :D

I have other before pics, but they will only be posted if I like the after pics, lol.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever seen that movie Powder?
J/k bro. But sun is safe in small amounts.

The booze in the background is perfect. Id recommend that **** goes in the closet while on cycle. What are your stats? How long have you been lifting? Whats your diet like?
Just questioning so that we can make recommendations if need be.

db

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just fixed the pic size there.. and fixed so you weren't cross linked to angel fire.. they get alittl testy at times about that.. :D

goin_big

Awards
I've been lifting since I was 15. Not sure if I'm gonna do a ph cycle atm, probably gonna do some ucp-1 for now and get into better shape before messing with gaining weight. Lmfao, I just notice the booze. That's my bro's, I hate alcohol, I only put drugs into my body if they benefit me :D Why kill my liver with alcohol when I can do it with usnic acid, lol. Hey, thanks for fixing the link.

-edit:....just realized you probably don't know I'm 20 :D

diet sucks right now, it will be good as of august 18th. I'm 6'3", 220, amazing 15 inch guns, lmfao. Legs are pathetic right now, 25 at the biggest point do to a back injury. Gut is enormous and we'll leave it at that :)

And I don't tan, I don't like tans, I don't want a tan :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Too bad about the tan thing bro. I guess since pete has already labeled Jweave as Whitey, we'll just have to call you, the infamous "number 2". :D

6' 3" 220lbs. Damn bro you got some weight to gain before you get any size at that height. Im 6'1" and currently 232 and not all that swole. Ive got plenty of muscle but swoleness, not much. Long ass arms and legs are a disadvantage in the bodybuilding case. But good luck my pale friend.

And what the signifigance of aug 18th. start now or youll probably never start. No sense in putting it off.

db

goin_big

Awards

And what the signifigance of aug 18th. start now or youll probably never start. No sense in putting it off.

db
Hey, I know this is supposed to be helpful, but it really annoys me. I don't like when people assume things....anyways, I go back to college on the 18th and will be able to eat better and train much better. I can't eat well at home right now cuz I can't afford to buy the groceries so I gotta eat whatever my parents have.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Just telling you like it is bro.
You eat healthier in school then you do at home? you better have a talk with your parents then. Theres always healhier food. If you cant find healthy food, find the healthier of what you got.

If your hopeing to change your physique for whatever reasons your looking at a full time job then bro. You can splurdge on the weekends have a couple drinks, a desert every now and then but other then that. It takes alot of allaround work.

Like my wifes hot ass friend always says to me in a flurtty ass tone "Im only being real". Now thats Annoying, isnt it?

db

P.S.
Get used to being annoied, your only 20, youll be that way the rest of your life.

goin_big

Awards
Dude, I don't think you get it. You act like I've been at this for a week.....I won't cheat on the weekends. I won't cheat once. As of August 18th I will be eating clean until no earlier than November 18th. I eat as healthy as I can at home, but my only goal during the summer is to maintain strength, size, and weight. Whatever, I'm not replying to you anymore as you've "annoyed" me enough.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Mr. Sensitivity. Didnt mean to burst your bubble. :shoot: :eek:

db

goin_big

Awards
Whatever, I'm not replying to you anymore as you've "annoyed" me enough.
I changed my mind, you call me Mr. Sensitivity...well maybe I don't wanna take advice from an overweight guy that thinks he knows it all and yet doesn't have the results to prove it, have a nice day.

db682

Awards
  • Established
hehehehe. nice return. I knew you had it in you.
*News Flash*
Results and knowledge have little to do with each other.. Just like you now know, but remain to procrastanate, its all in putting it to use.
*Next News Flash*
This isnt the GNC forum big guy. If your looking for someone to blow smoke up your ass youve come to the wrong place. You will only get honest answers to questions no matter how stupid they are.
I hate to say it but for someone who says
gonna do some ucp-1 for now and get into better shape before messing with gaining weight.
while maintaining that he knows his diet is **** and doesnt plan on changing it is garbage. UCP will not magically shed pounds for you. And to even have a mindset on the timeframe that you plan to eat clean for is funny.
You want to look good and be healthy but only when its convienent for you.
Well L.I.G (Let It Go) bro. Life aint that easy. Convience doesnt come in a pill called ucp-1.

Cut another one down.:saw:

db

goin_big

Awards
the ucp-1 is for during my good diet, thank you for assuming once again. and when you tell me about magic food that is really cheap and has all the nutrients I need you let me know. Until then I'll live off losing weight at school, which is where I lost 60 lbs while following a good diet pall.

db682

Awards
  • Established
You know you can always try the Subway diet. It worked for Jarret. But wait that took him over a year. Damn, Let me see what else I can come up with. Maybe a can of slim fast for breakfast, another for lunch and a sensible dinner will have you shiny and happy. :D

and when you tell me about magic food that is really cheap and has all the nutrients I need you let me know.
Appearently you either dont do much shopping or you look for the big pretty packages (T.V. Dinners and what not) that say healthy on them. Anybody who has been lifting for an extended amount of time and eats fairly healthy could tell you raw foods (non-processed real food) is cheap and healthy. By your vegetables from produce and meats from the meat counter and always buy in bulk. Im sure youve heard of Sam's Club or Costco.
Again, convience, it does not pop into a microwave and ready to serve in 3 mins.

Congratulations on the 60lbs. Like I said before. Im only trying to give you the real facts. No smoke here bro. Never meant to be bumping heads or anything. I think you just arent amused by my humor. Its dry, i know. But I use it all the time. Ask everyone here, and my wife, theyll tell you , Im a dick. :D

db

goin_big

Awards
No sam's club around here. And, I work in a grocery store for 4 years now :D I know the prices on stuff, but I'm sayin it's not like my parents are willing to eat healthy so I do what I can at home :)

Oh well, at least we both upped our post count, haha.

db682

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha, Good point there.

Case closed

Good luck man,
db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that you two kissed and made up, for the record, I named Jweave "Milky"... :)

Good progress, brother!

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck. Congrats on losing 60. Very impressive.

DB was just busting balls that's all. This is a great board, but we are not politically correct here. We are all more than happy to help you out, but at times we flame/joke around. That is just the way it is. Stick around. There are a ton of people here that can help.

db682

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa.

Emotions are running wild. Im getting all teary eyed and ****.
And then Mot has to open his big mouth. God I swear you can be such a DICK some times.:D ;) :p

db

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
Now that you two kissed and made up, for the record, I named Jweave "Milky"... :)
Originally posted by db682
Too bad about the tan thing bro. I guess since pete has already labeled Jweave as Whitey, we'll just have to call you, the infamous "number 2". :D
Hey I saw that!! ..........and it's Milky thank you very much :D Thanks Pete, no respect these days I tell ya, can't even get the name right, jeez!! :D :gore:

Thanks for the entertainment goin_big, and now that you've grown up maybe you could establish a proper diet/training/supp routine that will help you get results. If I were you I wouldn't worry about cutting too much, considering that you by your pic you may want to build up some muscle bro. Remember that more lean mass also requires more calories to sustain it, and research a proper diet and you should be able to do a clean bulk with almost zero fat gain.

goin_big

Awards
I mostly just hate all of you, mostly, except pete, yea, everyone else though :D

And hey, I was only tellin the truth, I hate people that assume, I'd tell ol' db to his face to, no big deal, I'll never meet any of ya'll so we can all be assholes to each other :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damnnnnn he's getting wild. Kinda like when my first pitbulls balls droped, he tore the fucking house to shreds. Get'em boy, get'em!!!

:D
db

lovely

Awards
Why did you post only a before pic. your pic from back than? I mean why only a before pic and not a current one since you have been lifting?

Just curious why is all

goin_big

Awards
That's me now, after spending a year+ recovering from a back injury....which I'm still working on recovering from. I'm getting ready to start cutting now.

lovely

Awards
That's me now, after spending a year+ recovering from a back injury....which I'm still working on recovering from. I'm getting ready to start cutting now.
Oh Im sorry. Start cutting? Didnt you say you had onlylike 15" arms?

May I be blunt. I dont mean disrepect. But you dont even have muscle to get cut. Why not work on that since your surgery rather than setting yourself bacl even more worrying about baf loss?

goin_big

Awards
Well, I'd show you my other pictures, but they are quite embarassing. Mentally, it would be easier for me to work back up in the muscle gaining department than to gain muscle first and then try to lose fat. My way may be harder and I agree that you are right, but if I constantly walk past the mirror and get discouraged, am I not worse off?

goin_big

Awards
Hey, any mod wanna delete this thread for me. The point was to introduce myself, that was ruined so the thread is pointless. Thanks.

lovely

Awards
Well, I'd show you my other pictures, but they are quite embarassing. Mentally, it would be easier for me to work back up in the muscle gaining department than to gain muscle first and then try to lose fat. My way may be harder and I agree that you are right, but if I constantly walk past the mirror and get discouraged, am I not worse off?
Well. Why discouraged each time you walk past mirror? Cause of lack of muscle? Or why? I dont understand... If muscle is the goal and you start to gain at a steady pace tyhen why discourgaed. Perhaps check your food intake. Eating enough? Or are you one that needs lives for abs? Visable abs are good only when the ret of a body has good solid muscle. Otherwise they mean diddly doop....

If muscle is your goal then why risk setting back yourself.

I re-read what I write and it sounds snotty and snooty and fresh. I sincerly do not mean it that way but I dont know how else to say it?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry goin, Weve all been formally introduced. You are now part of the team. Threads dont get deleted unless there is very good reason. Its a learning experience thing. Besides in 4 weeks when you post your post workout pics youll have something to refer to for pre pics.
And lovely, Nomore wise cracks on the poor guy. Its is hard as hell to post pics let alone good ones. I think I busted his balls enough for a few days.
So wheres yours? :D

db

lovely

Awards
Hey, any mod wanna delete this thread for me. The point was to introduce myself, that was ruined so the thread is pointless. Thanks.
Ruined? I hope you dont mean by my questions?

Hey I would be the 1st to say how Im coming back from my pregnancy not as well as I had wanted. No matter how hard I work or how much and well I ate. Finally making the progress I want but sure took me too many months to get this kick in to happen...

I mean no harm to your ego.

goin_big

Awards
4 weeks, ha, 12 weeks you mean :D

And lovely, it's not the muscle actually, it's the fat that bothers me. And no, you aren't being snotty, you just didn't know what my goal was. I wanna lose weight. The next 3 months are going to be dedicated to losing weight, and if I like my results, then I will add in food and start slowly adding muscle. The whole thing is, my diet needs to be completely changed around, and I know that. The whole reason I'm where I'm at now is not due to lack of training dedication, it is due to my diet and my diet alone. I wish I had changed it a long time ago, but I don't have a time machine :D

And again as to the mirror thing, I could walk past with 20 inch arms and if I didn't have a flat stomach I'd think I looked like a fat slob :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ohh ****, Lovely is a chick.
Dam the ratio is getting much better around here lately. ;)
I was just thinking you were a guy with a queer name until you posted about your pregnency.
Welcome aboard little lady.

db

goin_big

Awards
hahaha, I just thought "he" was really into himself until she mentioned the pregnancy thing :D

lovely

Awards
Dont worry goin, Weve all been formally introduced. You are now part of the team. Threads dont get deleted unless there is very good reason. Its a learning experience thing. Besides in 4 weeks when you post your post workout pics youll have something to refer to for pre pics.
And lovely, Nomore wise cracks on the poor guy. Its is hard as hell to post pics let alone good ones. I think I busted his balls enough for a few days.
So wheres yours? :D

db

bd. I swear I wasnt wise crackin him. I wasnt meaning it to come across that way.

Here is me. 5 months after baby. Go ahead and let me have it. I know Im in need of size. Workin n getting it back. I lost alot of strength during and right after pregnancy. The strength took long to come back but seams its happening in nice spurts lately... Hope the pic isnt too large.

goin_big

Awards
Yer arms are bigger than mine :D I think you look better in shorts than I do to, lol.

lovely

Awards
Ohh ****, Lovely is a chick.
Dam the ratio is getting much better around here lately. ;)
I was just thinking you were a guy with a queer name until you posted about your pregnency.
Welcome aboard little lady.

db
:). OH NO. You guys thought I was a guy? Does this font help?

goin_big

Awards
Nah, you could just be really flamingly.....errr um yes it does ;)

lovely

Awards
Yer arms are bigger than mine :D I think you look better in shorts than I do to, lol.
Thanks. Maybe my arms are bigger cause I love my abs but I dont need to see them all the time... Im willing to give that up for short periods of time now and then....

That was a wise crack. Light hearted though.... :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No lovely most of us knew you were a lady.. and Great work after the baby..

goin_big

Awards
Nah, I love wise cracks, just the whole assuming thing annoyed me, but I got over it. That's it, arm wrestling match now!

db682

Awards
  • Established
hey, whats this
crap?
It's db. DEE... BEE... come on, Ill let you slide on this one and all but next time, Its to the moon alice.
Nice pic love, Made my day. :D (*note to self. stop being such a perv.) And the sunflowers pic. I used to have that same pic in a oil painted replica at my house in Miami. The original is worth a some serious loot.
I cant get over those shorts either. Ive got a pair just like em. But I prefer to keep those pics off the internet. Might hurt my rep and all. ;)

looking good though, for real. I would never have been able to tell you had a kid.
And I think the pink is kinda sexy, Like lipstick and painted fingernails. :p

Its been a pleasure meeting you,
db

Ooh and Matt, You are such the gentleman. :p Its people like you that make us losers look bad. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lovely could use her own thread... I'm usually the one hijacking threads with pics.. :D

Good work, young lady! :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Bd... southern boy though and though.. we do know how to treat ladies down this way... :D

dieseldude

Awards
You guys kill me, i love your attitude db, very cool.....
And may i add very "lovely", lovely you look great!