My before and current pics

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
Let me start by saying i LOVE this website. Its so inspirational and very helpful, so thanks a lot guys!

I weighed about 270 back in January...been heavy since I can remember. Went on fad diets, nothing worked. Finally had a really bad breakup and got motivated to do better for myself mentally and physically. Started running in the AM, going to the gym and cutting out all the crap I use to eat. Cut back to around 1200 cals and started playing soccer and to date have lost over 70 pounds.

Im 196 now and feel amazing but im not done yet. I know I can get even lower it just takes time :) so heres a few pics of my progress thus far. Thanks again for all the help and motivation!'

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! Like you said keep it going. thats prolly the toughest part is to maintain.
That looks like a pretty sic tattoo, hearts with loved ones names?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Impressive. Keep up the good work.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats a great transformation. Good work!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
very nice! Reminds me of me, but I was never 270. going from 190 of fat down to skinny was hard as hell. agian good job!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Nice work, you're looking great!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome transformation! Hard to tell that was even you before! :thumbsup:

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
ALRIGHT!!! Congrats on a fantastic transform. :head:

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
crazy. u look totally different good job. i pushed a buddy to work out and he did the same thing. congrads. keep up the good work.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Wow, nice job...... Forget about love at first sight... It's love at 2nd sight.... Keep up the great work! :cheers:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Wheres more pics of the blonde!?! Very nice on your part.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Wheres more pics of the blonde!?! Very nice on your part.
isnt that kelly clarkson...errrr....to late....uh uh...no homo! haha
or more pics of you...?:afro:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
GREAT WORK!!! YOU GO GIRL!! ok, that sounded kind of gay, LOL!! But seriously, awesome job, and definately keep it up:clap2: ! And yes, you are looking HAWT!

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
thanks boys! (and girl) :p

Im not done yet!

and yes, that is kelly clarkson :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Score...errr damn i need to start shuttin up.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
yea damn nice job. pure inspiration. and your very pretty.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice work!!:clap2: ....and your friend in the last pic has the harriest shoulder i have ever seen....lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
nice work!!:clap2: ....and your friend in the last pic has the harriest shoulder i have ever seen....lol
I think you need to give him the Tripdog experience. He looks soft...i bet she woops his a$$. haha

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That's an arm. His shoulder is under the sleeve. :rofl:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :toofunny:!! I was thinking the same exact thing, and was going to say something about it, but then I thoaught ahhh, I won't be an ass!:D Remember Harry and the Hendersons?

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
yea he is rather hairy but in comparison to robin williams the boy aint to bad haha

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
You look wonderful!!!! I had a similair transformation years ago, maintaining is really hard but you can do it ...CONGRADS :)

TC

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
haha im flattered! Thanks everyone. Had an AMAZING workout today, built up a pretty good sweat :p

as for the ex...well they havent really seen me. i think i was 30 pounds down when we last saw each other so its been awhile,,,but who cares. I deserve better now that Im working hard

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha im flattered! Thanks everyone. Had an AMAZING workout today, built up a pretty good sweat :p

as for the ex...well they havent really seen me. i think i was 30 pounds down when we last saw each other so its been awhile,,,but who cares. I deserve better now that Im working hard
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
incredible transformation.

im glad to see the idea of taking care of yourself through diet and exercise got through to someone. its such a relief from the fad diet/ progress without effort mentality.

it has obviously worked wonders for you. very inspirational

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, hell of a change. Your face doesn't even remotely look the same...I gotta ask though. What is the chest tattoo?

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
its a heart made of flames that says "My heart burns for you"

haha I love it even if it was for someone...Atleast I didnt get a name :p

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established

Like i said earlier you look awesome, and wait till he does see you for the first time.....karma :) and yes enjoy it !!!

TC

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome transformation! U look like a totally different person. Very attractive.

Was that ur ex in the first picture? I will leave my comments to myself. But when he see's you he will be kicking his own ass.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, no doubt. You look good at your current weight. You're going to be a knockout in a few more pounds.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ummmmmmm.......in that last pic there seems to be a floating head in the backround..........good times..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a few of those heads on a stick after i'ver had too much Black Velvet.

onelife

onelife

Awards
awesome work... youll definitely hit sticking points.. just never give up!

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
there is most def a head behind me...my new girlfriend...super hot ;)

dude

Awards
Wow, awesome transformation so far!! Inspiring!! Keep up the good work!!!!