My before and current pics

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. You look wonderful!!!! I had a similair transformation years ago, maintaining is really hard but you can do it ...CONGRADS

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(

2. Huba Huba U R SMOKIN hot want to go on a date.
    •   

3. haha im flattered! Thanks everyone. Had an AMAZING workout today, built up a pretty good sweat :P

as for the ex...well they havent really seen me. i think i was 30 pounds down when we last saw each other so its been awhile,,,but who cares. I deserve better now that Im working hard

4. Quote Originally Posted by csunkramer View Post
    haha im flattered! Thanks everyone. Had an AMAZING workout today, built up a pretty good sweat :P

as for the ex...well they havent really seen me. i think i was 30 pounds down when we last saw each other so its been awhile,,,but who cares. I deserve better now that Im working hard
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Great job!!
    •   

6. incredible transformation.

im glad to see the idea of taking care of yourself through diet and exercise got through to someone. its such a relief from the fad diet/ progress without effort mentality.

it has obviously worked wonders for you. very inspirational

7. Damn, hell of a change. Your face doesn't even remotely look the same...I gotta ask though. What is the chest tattoo?

8. its a heart made of flames that says "My heart burns for you"

haha I love it even if it was for someone...Atleast I didnt get a name :P

9. Quote Originally Posted by csunkramer View Post
    haha im flattered! Thanks everyone. Had an AMAZING workout today, built up a pretty good sweat :P

Like i said earlier you look awesome, and wait till he does see you for the first time.....karma and yes enjoy it !!!

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(

10. Awesome transformation! U look like a totally different person. Very attractive.

Was that ur ex in the first picture? I will leave my comments to myself. But when he see's you he will be kicking his own ass.

11. lol, no doubt. You look good at your current weight. You're going to be a knockout in a few more pounds.

12. more pictures

before

after

13. ummmmmmm.......in that last pic there seems to be a floating head in the backround..........good times..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

14. I've seen a few of those heads on a stick after i'ver had too much Black Velvet.

15. awesome work... youll definitely hit sticking points.. just never give up!

16. there is most def a head behind me...my new girlfriend...super hot

17. Quote Originally Posted by csunkramer View Post
    there is most def a head behind me...my new girlfriend...super hot
    z'nice...

18. Awesome job! Keep it up. Hard work pays off.

19. Looking good! Keep it up!

20. Wow, awesome transformation so far!! Inspiring!! Keep up the good work!!!!

21. Amazing job keep it up!

22. hotty!! look like a totally different person

23. the "hairy" guy everyone is talking about looks like the gay dude in Reno 911 the movie to me.

"i made an album, i named it "**** you dad!""

oh btw, looking hot, gratz

24. Quote Originally Posted by cassiusclay View Post
    i bet that ex is sorry now
    That's what I was thinking hahaha!

25. Thanks for the inspiration, thats great.

26. Any updates?

27. well im at 189 now...working to 175. im planning on joining the navy this summer...something ive always wanted to do but couldnt do to my weight. im excited for the challenge!

28. Congrats!

Good luck on your goals.

29. Great work, keep going, and keep us updated!

30. Great work, keep going!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:24 AM
  2. Before and after pics
    By anabolicandre in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 06:57 AM
  3. My before and after pics -