8th week into my cycle (DIESELDUDE)

dieseldude

Awards
I got 4 more weeks to go (after this one).
Started@ 214 LBS and holding less water and chub.
5'9" tall
Im at 231 as of Monday morning and ill bet i can add a few more pounds in the next 4.5 weeks. I have been force feeding myself hard.

Here i am, let me know what ya think eh?

dieseldude

Awards
My left leg was tore up preety bad in a car accident. I spent 3 years on the couch and away from work, its still laggin behind a little (i try) I have to train very careful and work hard on that sucker.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work bro!

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
You a House Diese. Now, can we do somethign about those short-shorts? :D
Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Awesome DD... that left leg is looking pretty damn good to be torn up in the wreck..

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Look hyuuug diesel.

Sage, I blieve his shorts already told motleybreu to f*ck off. ;)

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Lookin them girls with daisy dukes on.......... jk.. lookin thick bro... We have a similar build although you have me on arms I think....what are the current stats?

dieseldude

Awards
You guys are SOOOOO jealous of my shorts.......
It took me years to make those comfy critters, the best part is that there no material left in the crotch and my threatens to toss them everytime they end up in the wash. (so they hardly do, ewe;) )
I only wear them for yardwork on the weekends.
WHD2
Stats are
Im a fat basterd, feeling bloated like the GM piggy today.
I wish i had someone to take a pic of my tricep, its flat this morning im so bloated, gonna start the letro for a few days today.
Seriously bro, i never measure. i just try to watch the mirror to keep myself balanced the best i can.
My left bi is 18 3/4"
My right bi is 18 1/2"
Quads left 27.5 (slightly disfigured) After 6 surgeries and three years on my back there was 2-2.5" difference in "96".
quad right 28"
Chest 49"
waist around the belly button 36.5" (nice eh!)
My daughter just measured for me.
Im one of those thick center bro's, not a lucky as the petite waisted Fox. ill bet @ 7 percent body fat my waist will still be out of control. ( not that i have the will power to get to 7% or anything.)

Where do ya measure quads? i went 5/8 up from the knee area. Not sure exactly where people measure legs.
I hate the tape. No more measuring for a few months (after i cut)

DD.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Quads/Bis looking great bro! I had three surgeries on my knee and that has affected the difference in my quad (aswell) and calf from favouring the one leg for so long off and on.

db682

Awards
  • Established
yeah, Accidents do suck and can easily cause a little disfigurment. I dislocated my same shoulder 3 times in 2 years and now it always looks a little like it is sagging. and my trap doesnt grow as good as the other side. O well, Everyone always says they cant tell but I can.

Looking swoll there dd. And for a Michigan fellow youve got a hell of a tan. Bikini line and all:D (Just tripping and the shorts man)
Keep up the good work, and I have some crouthless shorts that have taking me years to make as well. I love em. Of course Id probably get arrested if I were to cut the front yard in them. And my wife gives me **** as well. She can lay out topless but I cant let my nuts breath. What the ****???:confused: :mad: :D

db

Bone

Awards
Looking big DD!!! As usual, nice work brother. :D

Peace

Bone

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dieseldude
You guys are SOOOOO jealous of my shorts.......
I got afew pair, different colors.. Usually fights occur when I mention them.. Yes, they are jealous.. :)

Im one of those thick center bro's, not a lucky as the petite waisted Fox.
DD.
Huh? You make it sound like I'm all dainty.. :D

Aside from my usual commentary, lookin' quite solid, brother.. Impressive, Indeed! :)

sctxms

Awards
YA I know what you mean on the waist DD Pete is most likely one of those guys who has a 30 inch waist

dieseldude

Awards
Ill bet Petes waist is more around 28-30 shredded. lucky you bro, i would trade alot of r a smaller waist.

Thanks for all the kind words all.

The tan is compliments of two week vacation in Florida and my Mother and Fathers genes. 1/2 Italian 1/2 Armenian.

My shorts rule!:D

Last edited:

ac_gi

Awards

Where do ya measure quads? i went 5/8 up from the knee area. Not sure exactly where people measure legs.
I hate the tape. No more measuring for a few months (after i cut)

DD.
I am about to start a PH cycle. I am getting my "before" measurements and I have the same question. Where do you measure quads?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Find the largest piece of meat on your leg and measure it. (hey, no smartass comments on that either). Make sure the tape is level all around. No running it from behind your knee to under your nuts, I think that would be cheating, Alittle. And remember, your not just measuring Quads. Theres another muscle back there thats getting no respect. The Hammies. Its a total thigh measurement. They are peak level measurements. Kinda like how you measure the bicept and tricep at the peak contraction point of the flex (which should be the largest point).

db

ac_gi

Awards
Thanks DB,
Do you measure stiff-leg flexed? Or do you bend at the knee?

DD,
You look like a monster. Great thighs. How much weight do you use on Squats?

db682

Awards
  • Established
You should get a larger number if your leg is slightly bent due to the fact that your Hams should be in a more contracted position. *Remember, kept muscles contracted.

So slight bend to directly answer your question.

No problem bro,
db

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

5'9" tall
Im at 231 as of Monday morning and ill bet i can add a few more pounds in the next 4.5 weeks. I have been force feeding myself hard.

Here i am, let me know what ya think eh?[/QUOTE

I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
5'9" tall

Here i am, let me know what ya think eh?[/QUOTE

I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!

Bro why are you saying the same thing again?
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7131