Transformer more than meets the eye...

T

tattoopierced1

I'm starting a new thread with some old newer pics that I found. I'm sure everyone knows where I started at (158lbs @ 6'7") and what I ended up at (230'slbs), but I've recently lost about 20lbs due to stress and other life crap that has been thrown at me as well as surgeries. I'm back on the horse so to speak and am looking at going beyond where I last left off. Here are some pics of my journey, and I will keep this updated as time progresses.

I was so buff when I started, dont hate, you know your jealous of the beastly 158lber. I dont know measurements when I started, but those have to be some 10" guns. Currently I am sitting at 17" cold. The years this depicts is 2003-2007.

Attachments

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
So in those four years, do you feel you have put on any significant size? LOL!! J/K BRO!!!! Awesome job man! It takes a lot more for some one of your stature to put on size like that. You should be back in no time! Again, great job!!:clap2: By the way, I figure you are sitting round 210ish now? What is your goal now that you are back on the horse!

T

tattoopierced1

Yeah I am around 210-215 at this point. I was easing back into the gym from my shoulder surgery, but next week I'm going hardcore to get my size back.

My longterm goal was 275ish, but after seeing Jomi's pics of him at that weight at 6'2", I'm gonna have to be over 300 to look similar in size.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damn... thats an amazing transformation. Good job man.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
good job bro! i made a similar transformation (155-235). i remember when i was 210 a couple years ago. your next 25 pounds is going to be tough but its what seperates the men from the boys.

keep it up!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Great work - congratulations! Keep going, you're doing great and the sky is the limit.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
jesus, thought i was skinny starting out at 165, then your giraffe looking ass shows up, fvck. awesome job brutha. that's amazing.

T

tattoopierced1

jesus, thought i was skinny starting out at 165, then your giraffe looking ass shows up, fvck. awesome job brutha. that's amazing.
good to see you around B.. means alot coming from you bro. Still not where I want to be, but I'll get there in due time.

T

tattoopierced1

here's one from the gym today... Its nice having Mr. Universe take your picture...

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
all i notice is that u got a haircut...

JUST PLAYING!! nice work man...lookin huge

B

Boosted

Awards
Nice work! I also was at one point 168 my current wieght is 203 and that also over 2 1/2 years

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude thats a BAD ASS transformation!! Props to the max! :box::box:

Energized83

Energized83

Awards
Nice traps dude. You're my hero. True inspiration. I'm doing the opposite though. I have to unfat myself, then build up. Wish i could do both at the same time, i hear you can't

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
im just posting to try and hit 20 so i can post links/pics. sorry

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
What's so awsome is your neck size , you have the Henry Rollins look .

L

LifterCatcher

Awards
Holy **** I would not believe it was the same person but the tattoos are the only way that I believe it is very nice

OliviaXX

OliviaXX

Awards
Wow great transformation. You dont look anything like you did in the old Pictures. It looks like 2 different guys! Wow! Great job!

T

tattoopierced1

thank you everyone for the compliments.. i'm still not done though.. a bigger and badder me is coming

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin Deisel man. I've known ya for a few years bro and you hve continued to get bigger and better looking (no homo). Definitely the right way to put on mass while keeping it healthy.

T

tattoopierced1

Lookin Deisel man. I've known ya for a few years bro and you hve continued to get bigger and better looking (no homo). Definitely the right way to put on mass while keeping it healthy.
Thanks man, the best is still yet to come I promise everyone that!

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
awsome work dude - no easy task at your height! you must eat all day long! LOL props man (BTW tats look way better too!)