2cAnnons

db682

Awards
  • Established
comments?
1. Get a real camera and learn to use the timer on it.
2. Sun, Sun can be good some times. Do some yardwork minus the t-shirt.
3. Bi's look good but cant see anything else because of (refer to comment 1).
4. J/K cheif! (on all but 3)
7. Keep up the work.

db

*note: Notice the skip between 4 and 7. His avatar is Tyson and thats a dumb bitch so I played along.:D

motleybreu

Awards
wow db you're brutal man lol

he is right though, can't tell much from those pictures. I'm a white boy too..go lie in the sun, tanning bed, get some of that spray stuff, whatever..lol i hate it probably as much as you do

db682

Awards
  • Established
Its all in fun and games. Comedy is a wonderful thing if you use it right.
Im good at making people laugh what can I say.
Just ask my wife, For some reason everytime I get but naked and ready to spank some ass she laughs her ass off. And I still havent figured out whats so funny. :confused:
:D :D :D
db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Its all in fun and games. Comedy is a wonderful thing if you use it right.
Im good at making people laugh what can I say.
Just ask my wife, For some reason everytime I get but naked and ready to spank some ass she laughs her ass off. And I still havent figured out whats so funny. :confused:
:D :D :D
db
I told her about the time we got drunk with those midgets.. :D

2c, lookin' swole there, brother! Just abit of thickness in the pecs, you'll be ready. :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOOOOOo:eek: !!!
You told her about the midgets.... Why would you tell her that? I thought we made a pact to never speak of the midget incident again. Those damn midgets, they dont mix very well with booze. And there always into freaky ****. We got to do something about these midgets before its to late. First there ruining relationships, next theyll be trying to take over the universe.
Put aside the cuteness and the sextoy behavior and there nothing but evil little human looking tasmanin devils ready to bit your head off at the first chance.

I say we start a petition against them and send it to the president. If they can ban PH we should have a hunting season on midgets!!!:mad:

HAAAAAAAAAAaa, Midgets, you gotta love em.

db