first time ever sharing pics

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
nice man! you got some good size on your frame already. now just needs the fine tuning!

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I have to take some more recent ones as the arms have grown a bit and the shoulders and back have widened nicely. But the truth is I hate pics. I started taking progress pics because no matter how much progress I made, I wasn't noticing it so a gym buddy told me I should take pics.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i here ya man. I should do the same. I saw an old buddy i hadnt seen in two years and he said damn man ur twice the size from the last time. i couldnt see it...........they say the camera adds 10lbs........hopefully to my arms lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good progress, you should start a log over here.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Good progress, you should start a log over here.

Thanks. I've been thinking about logging...perhaps one of these supp companies can sponsor a log and give me tons of free supps :D

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Long time no talk, I remember you from awhile ago. Damn your making progress I'm still the same size. What's your diet like now?

Sup, how ya been? My diet was really strict when I got into the whole fitness thing. I have slacked a bit but luckily continue to grow. My diet is nothing special, I continue to eat 5-6 times a day and try to get in at least 1 gm of protein per lb. of body weight( I used to take in more but always felt bloated) I have also been timing my carb intake around workouts. I was eating between 3000-4000 calories a day in the spring and 2500-3000 during the summer and was nice and full. I should have takend pics then as the ones I posted are about six months old. Things have been busy at work and I have been busy going back to school so the diet has suffered a little. I still eat 5-6 times a day but the meals are not as well thought out as befor. I've realized that slacking for a short period of time every now and then helps me get through some crippling mental and physical plateus once I kick it up again.

ANABOLIKHULK

Awards
Look good but try to smile a little, helps out with the ladies, they dont like that gangsta ****.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Very nice progress! What were your stats from that first picture to the last? and how tall are you? Gre
at work :thumbsup: