BigPeteFox these pics are for you bro

sctxms

Awards
Bro here my pics I know I have a long ways to go bro

Last edited:

motleybreu

Awards
thick bro! keep on that cardio. Whatre your stats?

sctxms

Awards
about 15 or 16% BF
quads are 26.75
calves suck 16.5
arms 18.25
chest don't know
all my stats are cold I know my arms hit 19 when pumped that is the only one I have measured pumped before

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our stats pretty much match, only you got .25 on me with those guns.. ;)

Yeah, you saw my photos, calves just need special care I guess..

Lookin' good so far, brother.. What's your diet like? Maybe I'll hit you with my secret no-cardio way of shredding.. ;)

sctxms

Awards
diet is better I have been slamming down 3 to 4 shakes a day eating lost of chicken and lean red meat I allow myself one soda a week that is it lots of water.
Morning meal 6 eggs two pieces of cheese
10 AM protein shake
1200 lunch chicken 2 breast or red meat homemade 3/4lb 80/20 hamburgers /broccoli or cauliflower 2 cups
1500 protein shake
1700 work out
1830 post work out shake
2030 dinner steak or chicken green veggies 2 cups (peas,broccoli,green beans)
2230 shake or food bed
my shake I use 6 scoops of whey protein 2 scoops of muscle milk in 1qt of 2% low fat milk that makes 3 drinks
post work out shake 2 scoops of muscle milk and 16 oz of 2% low fat milk

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got my PM, yes? ;)

sctxms

Awards
Sorry yes I did responded to your PM I will be placing an order next week and will be buying 2 jugs of the Nectar instead of Muscle Milk. If all goes well I will order 6 more jugs of it. I will let you know how the Nectar works for me

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You'll like the Nectar, brother.. Fruity protein shakes remind me of those drinks with the umbrella, only anabolic.. :)

fsufanatik

Awards

Lookin' good so far, brother.. What's your diet like? Maybe I'll hit you with my secret no-cardio way of shredding.. ;)

Man Pete, dont be stingy about it! Send me the NO CARDIO plan as well Bredren..... :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
FSU,
BOOOOOOOO!!! Thats a horrible team to be representing bro, Alumni or not. :D

Pete,
I almost swore that pic was of you like 5 yrs ago or something. Except the chest tat is on the opposite side. It almost matches though. Thats why your hooking him up, huh bro? The slight resemblence and all. ;)

sctxms,
Pete will take good care of you bro. besides you look like you shouldnt need much work anyways. Your swole already.

db

fsufanatik

Awards
FSU,
BOOOOOOOO!!! Thats a horrible team to be representing bro, Alumni or not. :D

Pete,
I almost swore that pic was of you like 5 yrs ago or something. Except the chest tat is on the opposite side. It almost matches though. Thats why your hooking him up, huh bro? The slight resemblence and all. ;)

sctxms,
Pete will take good care of you bro. besides you look like you shouldnt need much work anyways. Your swole already.

db

Hmmmmm, Do I detect a NOLE-Hater? lol.... Its cool bro, I catch it everywhere I go!! But now on the other hand.. UF... Had a couple of classmates to play ball there (Fred Taylor and Reidell Anthony) but besides that..... BOOOOOOO UF :)

sctxms

Awards
Gator Country

:saw:
You are posting in the wrong thread Free Sneaker University! Gators Rule don't post here again. Waite till you all get your asses kicked this year in football punk

:shoot:

db682

Awards
  • Established
Dammmmmmmmmmm,
I detect a hint of aggression there buddy. No need to get violent.:D If FSU was the only school that would except him then he had no choice. ;)

Just pulling your leg fsu. Ive been to a few good parties up there as well. and theres some chicks that I looked twice at. But as far a ball. and I quote myself in saying
BOOOOOOOO!!!
db

fsufanatik

Awards
Re: Gator Country

:saw:
You are posting in the wrong thread Free Sneaker University! Gators Rule don't post here again. Waite till you all get your asses kicked this year in football punk

:shoot:

:( You guys are mean!

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Im not mean. :(
I agree with him in certain things that he said like
Gators Rule
and
Waite till you all get your asses kicked this year in football
but he's tone was a little to demeaning for my taste. I think were dealing with another football fan who has not quit drinking since last season and the pressure of the upcoming season is getting to him. :D

J/K sctxms.

Gators will rule once again. :cool:

db

fsufanatik

Awards
Not one to hi-jack a thread... But you guys cant be serious about UF?? The swamp? lol....If Chris Rix goes to all his classes this year, your asses will be handed to you :)

sctxms

Awards
Re: Re: Gator Country

:( You guys are mean!
Okay Fsufanatik you sound like my wife. by the way just J/K with the tone. I will agree one thing FSU has some nice looking woman FYI if you haven't guessed it that is were I meant my wife but as far as football goes GATORS Rule :D

fsufanatik

Awards
Well guys, I am sure we will have some intense conversations this football season..lol

Til then, continue getting jacked!!!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox

I'd like the secret no-cardio way of shredding.  PM me..lol..for real

h19

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

Bro here my pics I know I have a long ways to go bro
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!