here's a pic....

BigAl

Awards
well, i'm no petefox but i give it my best! :p still gotta lean out some. don't pay any attention to the damn poison ivy on my shins. the ivy met it's death with the weedeater, but i'm paying the price! i'll have some more pics after this fall's cycle agenda. thanks for looking, al

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty thick there! Next time just napalm that poison Ivy!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Strong work Al, looking good! You're a pale bastard like me I see, lol. Delts and arms are looking great, legs are good too. As for Petefox....well no one is quite like Pete (and we thank the Lord every day) :D :gore: :shoot:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BigAl
well, i'm no petefox but i give it my best! :p
What's that supposed to mean? You're huge, brother! :)

Originally posted by jweave23
As for Petefox....well no one is quite like Pete (and we thank the Lord every day) :D :gore: :shoot:

Yeah, I do enough webcam freakiness for the whole forum... Watch yourself, Milky.. :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Milky!!!
I like that one.
pete, scores again.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: here's a pic....

Originally posted by bigpetefox
Yeah, I do enough webcam freakiness for the whole forum... Watch yourself, Milky.. :D
LMAO....milky!! :D :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good thinkness Al.. damn that poison ivy did a number on you... I know that feeling all to well..

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking huge, with some nice guns. Once you lean out, be sure to hit us up with some more pics, as I'm sure you'll be lookin fuggin' awesome.

dieseldude

Awards
If im ten feet down wind of poison ivy i get it so i know how ya feel.

Lookin thick, nice arms arms shoulders, legs looking good too.

LMAO @ Milky.

BigAl

Awards
thanks alot lads! maybe looking at a "senior citizen" competition next year. i'll see how the fall and winter goes. no testing for the comp so will fall over to the dark side in a few months. i'll make sure to post some progress pics and info..
thanks again guys for the boost of confidence. now if i can only get a tan, eh jweave? lol
heading to ocean city, md here this sunday for a week...hopefully get alittle sun there!
man, as a kid i grew up on a dairy farm and was always brown as can be in the summer. no time anymore with the high speed lives we live anymore. later!

sctxms

Awards
Looking thick pale AL J/K
Be carefull I am thier now and boy is it nice you hate to go off but it is a must. What kind of cycle are you planning ?

dgee

Awards
Lookin real thick man.

Next time on the double bi, hold your arms a bit higher, it will look better

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

well, i'm no petefox but i give it my best! :p still gotta lean out some. don't pay any attention to the damn poison ivy on my shins. the ivy met it's death with the weedeater, but i'm paying the price! i'll have some more pics after this fall's cycle agenda. thanks for looking, al
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!

smike319

Awards
Damn man! You posted this "EXACT" response on another "OLD" thread.
What the hell? :confused:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
great work man (lol @ milky), you've got that awesome upper body thickness most definitely, your arms are like tree stumps BUT you also have the fore's to match, very important... did I miss em or can you throw some stats up? height weight? again, nice lookin bro :)

truculentus

Awards
if i look that good at 38...

dude if i look like that when i am thirty eight, i will count myself a lucky man. you look big.