TRANSFORMATION! <1 year...from 275 lbs 30% BF + to 205 15% BF - AnabolicMinds.com

TRANSFORMATION! <1 year...from 275 lbs 30% BF + to 205 15% BF

1. New Member

TRANSFORMATION! <1 year...from 275 lbs 30% BF + to 205 15% BF

hey guys, i used to post here a lot but been busy with new job and classes...im starting to have the time to post again...so heres the story behind these pics...

the first picture of me is me at that stage...~190 lbs, under 14" inch arms...

i blew up to an extremely healthy 275 lbs, 44-46" waist well over 30% BF, still...thats what im weighing in the picture of me in new orleans with all the beads and the pic of me in the brown shirt...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

well instead of just going for mass and eating whatever i wanted, i went on an extremely strict well rounded diet and started doing cardio, with the end picture being the most recent....now im weighing in at 205, 15% BF 17.5" arms, 32" around the belly button, not to mention I'm stronger than before...

I had an ENORMOUS gut, I mean it looked like I was pregnant and hung over my pants and if I laid down sideways it would just hang out to the side....now I actually have visible abs and serratus, veins all over the arms and shoulders...and really trying to dial in and get those lower abs in...

I'll put up some more pictures of myself in the mandatory poses, but I'm at work right now and could only post a handful of shots that I had available..i'll get them up some time this week...but I just wanted to show everyone what could be achieved in less than a year with proper diet, exercise, and supplementation

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Good job bro...and glad to have you back around...keep it up
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Nice job!! Welcome back.
    •   

4. New Member

Nice freakin job my friend. You really went full circle what an amazing transformation.
  5. New Member

thanks a lot guys...hopefully i'll be get to single digit BF eventually...but boy this get tough
  6. Registered User

uh... you're lower than 15% right now if that's you in the last few pics. maybe those aren't real abs............ OH YEAH... DAMN GOOD JOB... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

wow thats amazing. congrats. I always thought once you get big and cut down with good tactics its easier than being a skinny dude and getting big but ive always been taht skinny dude tryna get big so i dont know what its like on the other end Awesome job.
  8. Registered User

Holy crap! Nice work! How old are you? I'm guessing mid 20s as you firmed-up with no stretched skin, apparently...
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf View Post
    uh... you're lower than 15% right now if that's you in the last few pics. maybe those aren't real abs............ OH YEAH... DAMN GOOD JOB... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    you know, i had a few people telling me that. the BF was done with a 7 caliper test, but however, due to inaccuracy I figured it was higher than that, and also due to the fact that most often underestimate their BF%...but hey, i'll take lower than 15%!
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Good job bro...and glad to have you back around...keep it up
    thanks alot...its amazing how school and work can back you up, but i can never seem to get away from this place
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wow thats amazing. congrats. I always thought once you get big and cut down with good tactics its easier than being a skinny dude and getting big but ive always been taht skinny dude tryna get big so i dont know what its like on the other end Awesome job.
    thanks alot...yeah..but you know how it is..the big guys always wish they were smaller and cut and the smaller guys always wish they were big...but yes...cutting is *****, both mentally and physically
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Holy crap! Nice work! How old are you? I'm guessing mid 20s as you firmed-up with no stretched skin, apparently...
    yep, i'm in my mid 20's...however I will say, I do have some stretched skin around my lower abs, however, I'm sure it will firm up as long as I keep the weight off for some time...hopefully...
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp View Post
    thanks alot...yeah..but you know how it is..the big guys always wish they were smaller and cut and the smaller guys always wish they were big...but yes...cutting is *****, both mentally and physically
    i imagine the mental will be really really tough. One day ill have to cut and then ill be asking everyone here for help. haha
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner

VERY nice Mikey!

Great job.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  15. New Member

i imagine the mental will be really really tough. One day ill have to cut and then ill be asking everyone here for help. haha
    Once my abs started to come in, i got all the discipline in the world...I always wanted (like everyone else) a nice midsection...as dumb as this sounds, everytime I though about cheating i grabbed my stomach and asked myself how bad I really wanted it...now that I have them i'm thoroughly convinced I won't ever completely lose them. Too much damn work getting them lol
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i think people that want to follow your steps wouldnt mind a little detail on how you did it.
  17. Registered User

Thank you. I better not lose too quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp View Post
    yep, i'm in my mid 20's...however I will say, I do have some stretched skin around my lower abs, however, I'm sure it will firm up as long as I keep the weight off for some time...hopefully...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Wow great transformation. Hard work does pay off.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  243 lbs.

Good work dude for real.
  20. New Member

Hey good job bro, I was in the same situation about a year and a half ago I weighed 280 at 5'10" and about 25-30% bf and got down to 190 to compete at 5% bf. Great job bro and keep up the good work!!!!
  21. New Member

AWESOME!!!! I am in the same boat. 5'11'' around 290-300 BF around 30% 38'' waist and i do have a lot of muscle. i am on my way to 210 with 10% bf

22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yosahab View Post
    Hey good job bro, I was in the same situation about a year and a half ago I weighed 280 at 5'10" and about 25-30% bf and got down to 190 to compete at 5% bf. Great job bro and keep up the good work!!!!
    pics?
  23. New Member

pics?
    They are under "my first show pics" in the pics forum.
  24. New Member

hey guys sorry i know ive been away lately..not like i posted here that much to begin with but im sure some of you remember me...im putting together a whole nice document on word that clearly outlines everything i did (involving all supplementation, diet, and exercise routine) that i did to lose the weight because maybe it could help. but do to where i am right now and time constraints, generally i did what most do for cutting. I kept the protein at no less than 280 grams, moderate fats, and carb cycled for quite some time. For the last 4 weeks, i ate no carbs at all except for one day a week. Cardio was done twice a day, 45 min in the morn and 25 after workouts. Workouts I still hit mainly one body part a week as usual. Sorry for the choppiness of this post, but i couldnt have done it without the information i learned SOLELY from this website. I will return soon enough to tell everyone in full detail. Thanks, and sorry again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1 Year Log - 20 lbs LBM - Decrease BF%
    By Ju1cedUp in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 07:24 AM
  2. Happy New Year from Primordial Performance!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 12:50 PM