Returning to the gym finally!!!

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I've been out of the gym for six f*ing months after I tore my rotator cuff. I've lost about 20lbs of muscle... Now I'm starting all over. I'm adding a current pic and will prob add a new pic every month to show progress. I'm bascially keeping this to track my gains and to keep me motivated. I hope it really is easier to gain muscle after you already had it cuz it took me a real long time to gain 20lbs of muscle. Also, I'll try to get some more quality pics mith some flexing goin on.

I'm gonna be taking in about 4,000 cals a day. The split will prob. be something like 50/30/20. I play rugby and that will be the only cardio I'm doing( two practices a week).

Supp list:
Whey
Cissus RX
Poseidon
BCAA's
multi-vit/min/phytonutrient

Any suggestions on adding anything to supp list? I'm goin all natural and I'm not using anything that will cause acne i.e. test boosters and what not.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I feel like I'm only half assing it in the gym b/c some of my favorite exercises are too uncomfortable with my shoulder, not to mention I'm lifting about 75% of what I used to about half a year ago. This is going to be a loooong journey.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i wish i was that lean man!

i think you will be suprised how quickly the strength comes back. "muscle memory" dont they call it. You've got basic supps down pat, i guess you could throw in some creatine mono as that should put on a bit of beef as well.

good luck champ

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
Yeah I have no problem staying lean. I have a problem bulking. My mainteance level is around 3500 cals, so It's hard to make sure I'm takin in enough food since I'm working and going to school full time. It may seem like I'm *****ing too much, but the truth is I love the challenge of bulking since it's hard for me. If I was naturally big I'm sure this would be a cutting log and I would be *****ing about how hard it is to lose weight.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever tell you that you look like the Harry Potter kid in the face? Just a little...

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Add some glasses and some shaggy hair and that is harry potter...lol

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
Nope, that would be a first. I'm not really sure how to take that one...:think:

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
Now I know why people blur their faces out of their pics...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are lean as ****.
i'm guessing you did alot of cardio while your rotator cuff was torn?

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
HAHA Nope that's pure genetics. I never do any cardio aside from Rugby and rugby season hasn't even started yet. My dad had a six pack til he was about 45 and he never even worked out.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Good luck, putting some mass back on, and yes you are already cut up.

thewrx

Awards
I thought they had some retarted reality show cory and cory

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
The sad thing is I've heard that before. I grew my hair out once and it feathered back just like mr. Feldmans.. Needless to say, I cut it pretty soon. anyways...
Update: I missed an entire week of working out. But, I drank plenty of beer to keep the cals up :cheers:

This week is go time though.

Travis71902

Awards
Good luck man. Bulking is a mother for me as well.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
HAHA Nope that's pure genetics. I never do any cardio aside from Rugby and rugby season hasn't even started yet. My dad had a six pack til he was about 45 and he never even worked out.
Be thankful! ;)

Workin

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
join the naturaly lean machine crew I have always been able to eat whatever I want

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I should add that Swell was just added to my supp list, also I stopped taking Cissus. For some damn reason it makes me break out... anyways I'm gonna give it another week or two then post some pics. My weights gone up two whole pounds since I started this thread. wooohooo!!! That's how hard it is for me to gain weight eating around 4000 cals/day. Then again who knows i could have just not had a bowel movement in a while and not gained any weight. :dump:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I should add that Swell was just added to my supp list, also I stopped taking Cissus. For some damn reason it makes me break out... anyways I'm gonna give it another week or two then post some pics. My weights gone up two whole pounds since I started this thread. wooohooo!!! That's how hard it is for me to gain weight eating around 4000 cals/day. Then again who knows i could have just not had a bowel movement in a while and not gained any weight. :dump:
You do have a fast metabolism...I'm jealous! ;)

Keep us updated on your results from SWELL...I look forward to your thoughts!

Workin