The Best Pictures EVER

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this!

If this is hillarious to you too, throw me some reps!

Attachments

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't even know what to say about that pic. I wonder what that look is called? It appears he has a dragon tattoo on his back so I get the fangs. I don't get how the collagen/glitery lips helps out the dragon look though.lol

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know what to say about that pic. I wonder what that look is called? It appears he has a dragon tattoo on his back so I get the fangs. I don't get how the collagen/glitery lips helps out the dragon look though.lol
Pure comedy!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Show that to Tripdog and sinner, they'll probably like it. :rofl:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a little creeped out right by those pics.

Can someone read me a nice bedtime story tonight, I don't want to have nightmares.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pretty much speachless.....and that never happens.....so basicly that dude woke up one day and said to himself...."how can i look more like a man dragon"...and proceeded to get nippy tats,and fangs.....hmmmp...k.........dam i feel normal all of a sudden.................haha

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That's really messed up. I hope someone called 'Animal Control' upon seeing him right ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pretty much speachless.....and that never happens.....so basicly that dude woke up one day and said to himself...."how can i look more like a man dragon"...and proceeded to get nippy tats,and fangs.....hmmmp...k.........dam i feel normal all of a sudden.................haha
IDK, it looks to me that a woman decided to become a man, who later decided to become a man-dragon. Perhaps, he was inspired by Trogdor:

"Trogdor was a man....errr...I mean....he was a Dragon Man.."

guy thinks, "yeah, dragon man. What a genius idea. Maybe if I tatoo my nipples I can burninate thatched roof cottages"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK, it looks to me that a woman decided to become a man, who later decided to become a man-dragon. Perhaps, he was inspired by Trogdor:

guy thinks, "yeah, dragon man. What a genius idea. Maybe if I tatoo my nipples I can burninate thatched roof cottages"
he(it) is a total trogdor inspired freak thingie!! with tatted nippys

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hardcore self-esteem issues lead to some ridiculous sh*t. What a loser, sorry.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
I'm scared to ask but where did you find these photos
this cat is one freaky mofo

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine found them and posted on my myspace page... I'll have to ask where he found them.. I'm glad you guys likey

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
those fangs are long as hell, how does he close his mouth?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to bet that guys hasn't gotten laid in years.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm willing to bet that guys hasn't gotten laid (by women or other creatures I could handle to look at) in years.
Fixed your post. I bet he does get action, but by people about as f*cked up as he is.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

[in best south park mocking al gore voice]
She's half woman, half dragon, half man. I'm super cereal!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
[in best south park mocking al gore voice]
She's half woman, half dragon, half man. I'm super cereal!
LMAO!

Yeah, this is not a man bear pig, it's a man dragon freak.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That's a picture of me, ass****. :lol:
Oh, I'm sorry man. I guess banging goats or whatever that joke is, is the least of your worries. You might want to do a lot of praying or something. I'm well aware that's not you, if it were, some good hearted mod would have banned you.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
No one mentioned the Daisy Dukes or the blue 'claws'?

Jeez...

X

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
so i woke up after a nap and started browsing the web in a complete daze. saw this freakin post and shook my head... then went back and napped more.

i shiate you not i was dreaming about this guy flying around in a king arthur setting. i woke up quick and shook my head and started laughing my ass off.

needless to say i'm going back to bed now.... wtf just happened............

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure why you guys don't understand those pics.

Drag queens are old school. This is Drag-on

Ok that is all I got lol

CROWLER

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
so i woke up after a nap and started browsing the web in a complete daze. saw this freakin post and shook my head... then went back and napped more.

i shiate you not i was dreaming about this guy flying around in a king arthur setting. i woke up quick and shook my head and started laughing my ass off.

HAHA. I'm jealous!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:hammer: :toofunny: :clap2: , too funny

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Ok... just checked in on this thread..... holy crap. I barely remember typing the message above.... I'm tellin ya, that **** was scary.

Freakin HGH is making me dream I think........wtf

Moral of the story is this -- DON'T EVER POST THAT FREAKY **** AGAIN --- EEEEEEEEEVER.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
haha thats weird, i bet hes gay.

whats with the fangs though?

Yeah I think its safe to say hes gay... I am sure he uses the fangs to suck blood from his boyfriends ****

The guy is just scary!

Tattooed76

Tattooed76

Awards
The mystery continues. He has friends. lol I just found this pic while looking at a local website that makes fun of one of our cities here.

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone PLEASE!!!!!! put that as their avitar.....i will rep you every time i can for a month!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This world is just filled with too many weird-azz/disturbed people.
:smite:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This world is just filled with too many weird-azz/disturbed people.
:smite:
i use to live in dayton beach...that dude would fit right in there!!!.........especially sence he seems to like water.........hahahaha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ok, that last one was a bit much. She must be the toughest bit*h on earth, every second hurts.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your family portraits Jay