Only 2 months into bulking... small differences

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Well 2months isnt long i know that im planning to continue my bulk for time to come, heres the pic just to show the difference

I did end up bloating up a lot in my first 2 weeks because i wasnt getting enough fibre and wasnt in the toilet much but thats corrected and my weight has stabilised for the last 6 weeks.

Not much i know but biggest differences are 2"inches gained onto my arms, lats are a lot bigger, 22lbs added to bench press, 44lbs to squat, 10lbs added to bicep bb curl... some other stuff but i wont post life stories... btw the arms gained about an inch in the last 2months but all up between these 2 pics theres about 2inches difference as the pic was taken at the start of the year where i did just piss fart around with my arms for a while before i started bulking properly

planning to continue bulking until mid december and hit the creatine again that helped me a lot with strength gains, will asses conditions there maybe cut for 2months for summer (southern hemisphere). cutting for me is the easy part i can do about 35lbs in 3months if i give it everything ive got every day on my bike for 20mins. if not ill continue bulking through until about november next year and cut for next summer.

arms currently 14.5 - 15"
chest is 44"

festus

festus

Awards
Wow! You may not think that your gains are that big of a deal, but that's a major change. Congrats. Keep it up. Let's see some chest. Hope you're not ignoring your legs!

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
nah i do my legs once a week, gona hit the calves twice a week. as i said up top my squat in 8 weeks went up 44lbs which im happy with, trying to see if its possible for me to hit 220lbs squat by end of the year, currently doing 176lbs

heres a pic of the front, the original pic is a tad older but i looked pretty much the same before i started bulking 2months ago

no leg pics atm but my thighs (if im measuring in the right part) are 23-24"... i need to find out exactly how high up from my knee to measure them

front pic isnt too impressive if anything i recon looks like ive just put on fat but the arms are definately bigger according to the ruler, lats are bigger (noticing with lat exercises im doing heaps more weight now... i think i might try exploit my lats i might be able to be one of the ppl who gets big ones hopefully), and back is more solid especially lower back from deadlifts

ill post a propper transformation in december which will show a 6month difference since when i started hopefully 2 more cycles of creatine, the right diet and exercise i can hit 16" arms :)