I have been cutting. I feel small.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well, some of you remember my accident back in 2006 which left me with two broken forearms, unable to train for months. Some of you may also remember my ensuing natural bulk, attempting to regain the muscle size and strength I had had before.

Sadly, during my forced vacation due to my injury, I put on quite a bit of pudge, which of course endured through the bulk of 2006-2007.

THIS LEFT ME LOOKING A LOT LIKE THIS:

Attachments

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Of course, five whole months have passed since then. I have been busy training hard and not eating. And getting a tan, too.

So even though I am still a few lbs away from the extreme leanness of competition condition, and the connoisseurs will hopefully chime in with a number, I am feeling alright, displaying the not-quite "afters" here.

Also bear in mind that this is the body of someone who has NEVER used AAS in a calorie surplus. Only maintenance or deficit. Yes, AAS makes cutting with Clen and T3 much much easier. But not exactly "EASY" by any measure. Ahem.

I also have two major cheat meals in me at the time of taking these pics. See, what happened is that on August 3 or so, I realized I had been cutting for 5 months straight, no cheat. Lost 40+ lbs of flab too, not bad at all. So I had a big-time cheat meal. And then yesterday, another. So of course I am a bit watery from all the junk food. But here goes anyway.

Oh yeah, one final detail: I plan on entering a competition next year. I am about 210 in these pictures. I intend on being at LEAST 225 on stage, ultra-ripped, in about 56 to 60 weeks. I have lotsa work ahead, but most of it will be more fun that this has been.

I WILL NOT LET MYSELF GET FAT AGAIN!

Attachments

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:head: Glad i get to be the first to say CONGRATS!
You are freakin swoll man. Sic build, intimidating too. Keep it man.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
you look much much better!!! you look like a solid build. nothing small about you man

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are an INSPIRATION!

Thanks Grunt, i needed some motivation! Have added quite a bit of fat (sympathy weight for the wife :()with the birth of my newest son and am gettig back on track!

THANKS AGAIN! :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
impressive transformation in just 5 months! you cut a lot of fat off.

is the old 2006 injury limiting any of your workouts? or have you recovered fully?

btw. you don't look small at all in your current pics. do you feel that you lost some strength/muscle during this cut?

sounds like you are going to contue cutting for a bit? what's the plan?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
impressive transformation in just 5 months! you cut a lot of fat off.

is the old 2006 injury limiting any of your workouts? or have you recovered fully?

btw. you don't look small at all in your current pics. do you feel that you lost some strength/muscle during this cut?

sounds like you are going to contue cutting for a bit? what's the plan?
Yes, 40lbs in 5 months is nice. I *COULD* have cut even more bodyfat, but I respect my body and my health too much for that. So actually, there wasn't even morning cardio for most of this, save a couple weeks.

The 2006 shoulder injury is limiting me very much on heavy bench. It is impossible for me to bench heavy. But, really, I just work around it and it's not like I'm doing any heavy work while cutting, anyway. The forearms are fine now. It did take at least 6 months though.

I didn't lose any muscle during this cut. And with the doses of AAS I was running, that would be surprising. I did lose PLENTY of strength though, but that is unavoidable: extreme calorie restriction and T3 will do that to you, no matter what.

I am continuing my cut for a bit. I *SHOULD* go ketogenic at this stage... Why do I not feel like it? Uh... I think I kinda HAVE TO... So I guess that's the plan...

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice work Grunt, its nice to see you back in the game and going strong!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
...and thanks for all the kind words guys! :)

Now I am working on "You are so sexy I wanna make you cum 'til you forget your name" from the pretty ladies... :D

Speedbacker

Awards
...and thanks for all the kind words guys! :)

Now I am working on "You are so sexy I wanna make you cum 'til you forget your name" from the pretty ladies... :D
lol! Nice work Grunt, you're a big boy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice bro..:clap2:

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
very nice indeed!!, im aiming for around that condition as we speak, and i TOO jjust went keto diet...

contest speaking, bring up your chest, but i see a shoulder injury is the issue here....

keep at it, look gr8

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
very nice indeed!!, im aiming for around that condition as we speak, and i TOO jjust went keto diet...

contest speaking, bring up your chest, but i see a shoulder injury is the issue here....

keep at it, look gr8
Yes, indeed, the shoulder is a limiting factor in my chest development, although I have a joint-rebuilding cycle scheduled for after my cut, so I think I will be able to bring up my chest for 2008. :woohoo:

Thanks for the advice! :)

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
now that i think of it... have you done a pre-exhaust on your chest.... flies and crap b4 the heavy movements....therefore you wont lift has heavy and put stress on the shoulder??

i hear it works..

phats

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
now that i think of it... have you done a pre-exhaust on your chest.... flies and crap b4 the heavy movements....therefore you wont lift has heavy and put stress on the shoulder??

i hear it works..

phats
Mostly what I have done was slow-motion reps, using about half the weight I would with normal reps.

My chest was under-developed before, though...

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Wow... Grunt you look WAAAY better after your cut!! You look bigger too!! The first pics i was like : is that grunt??? Then the second set i was like holy Sh$t.. good job man. Dont feel small you look a million times better and bigger too

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Wow! You look so much better in your recent pics. A big congrats! Definitely a great job!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big guy but you definately have an American's Most Wanted look to yas :)

Nothing short of amazing in that transformation but doing that with a recovering injury makes it even moreso.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Big guy but you definately have an American's Most Wanted look to yas :)

Nothing short of amazing in that transformation but doing that with a recovering injury makes it even moreso.
Jay is the only chubby one here Grunt. Don't worry, you've done a helluva job.

Jay, put down the whopper dude... just do it... stop arguing....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
LOL

The first week of a CKD sucks. Especially when you're on T3 and have been already dieting for a long time. Talk about feeling sluggish.....................

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job Grunt you are looking great!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Grunt you're looking awesome! Congrats! Your hard work is paying off!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man. I remember the accident, best wishes on reaching your full potential.

Biceps18

Biceps18

Awards
VERY impressive progress Grunt. Definitly looking big still!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice Grunt, nice. I am jealous!

Oh, and you are so sexy I wanna make you cum 'til you forget your name. :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking good. i'm trying to lean out and gain muscle at the same time. It is very frustrating

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
looking good. i'm trying to lean out and gain muscle at the same time. It is very frustrating
Thanks. Some say that is altogether impossible, although I disagree. But your diet, training and hormones must be perfectly tied in together and the room for error is rather small.

BTW I might be able to post pictures a month later, after depleting for 3.5 weeks on a very low-carb diet and carbing up... If someone will say what kind of bodyfat we are looking at, I will make sure to show some skinfold grabbing too, just for perspective...

I think the difference is pretty major, we'll see if my extremely awful photographer feels up to it... :type:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW Grunt man i dont know how i missed this thread but you look GREAT bro! your legs are absolutely impressive and your back and shoulders look sick as hell too... overall thats an insane transformation to have been done while recovering and you look 10 times bigger now then you did to start.... GL cant wait for your next update... ill probally be floored and be ashamed to call my work "progress" next to what your doin!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
weeks out? maybe 8...your still holding some fat and you have a bit of water you need to shed...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Did J ever get you that tracking info?

spiderman7

Awards
Great Job Grunt! Giving me hope. Besides diet what did you use to help the cut?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Great Job Grunt! Giving me hope. Besides diet what did you use to help the cut?
About 10 gym sessions a week: 5 times fasted-state cardio, 5 times cardio + weights. That gym was a 30 minute walk away from my home, so add to that 2 full hours walking too. Besides the severe calorie restriction, T3 was dosed at 75mcg for the duration and many a clenbuterol mini-cycle was done.

My progress can be now followed here, with pictures after my following bulk and more: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/78774-new-grunt-adventures.html