Good to be here........

  1. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Good to be here........


    my progress pics from 4 weeks after last cycle. Hasn't changed much and I am about to start my next one in a week.

  2. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    2
  3. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    abs
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    last one
  5. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Lookin' pretty ripped brother, thanks for stoppin' by...
  6. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1557
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Welcome bro!
  7. New Member
    spike1205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    36.45%

    nice job bro--you come over from elite? it think ive seen you there
  8. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Lookin' pretty ripped brother, thanks for stoppin' by...
    Thanks for the invite bro, site looks good.
  9. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Originally posted by spike1205
    nice job bro--you come over from elite? it think ive seen you there
    Nope fitnessgeared. Not sure if I have registered with elite yet. I read about alot of people being from there.
  10. New Member
    spike1205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    36.45%

    ok thats where it was--either way--welcome
  11. Advanced Member
    Kitchen Chemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    623
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    7%

    Looking good bro, think i recognize your handle from CJM.
  12. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Looking good bro, think i recognize your handle from CJM.
    Yep CJM. Gotta love it!
  13. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2018
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    39.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ripped beast!

    I am indeed envious of the abs, brother..

    Welcome!
  14. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Ripped beast!

    I am indeed envious of the abs, brother..

    Welcome!
    Thanks bro.................. I always did my abs when I was young and getting grounded to my room, I got grounded alot! After having a good base it was easy to keep them.
  15. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1454
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Welcome aboard man, looking ripped
  16. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    43
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    82.82%

    looking good bro, pretty lean! your upper back developement is very good, but you have a very long torso, good for the abs but not so good for the errectors of the lower back, hit the deadlifts hard.. you have a good phyique bro, just a little critiquing on my part, I think you look great..Peace and keep training hard bro.
  17. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Originally posted by b-boy
    looking good bro, pretty lean! your upper back developement is very good, but you have a very long torso, good for the abs but not so good for the errectors of the lower back, hit the deadlifts hard.. you have a good phyique bro, just a little critiquing on my part, I think you look great..Peace and keep training hard bro.
    I hear ya on the deads, I just started them in the last couple months. Having fun with them.
  18. New Member
    fsufanatik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

    Welcome man... Great job on the ab work.. I shall see mine one day
  19. New Member
    goin_big's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

    nice abs you son of a.....anyways, good work on the physique, lol
  20. New Member
    bb8824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    16.72%

    Impresssive Physique


    Quote Originally Posted by Lock_n_Load
    my progress pics from 4 weeks after last cycle. Hasn't changed much and I am about to start my next one in a week.
    I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

    I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!
  21. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Not sure what to tell you bro. All I know is that I can't eat enough, I give up on trying to get big. I am now just working on keeping what I got. Maybe you have inspired me bro. Maybe this is a sign that I am not on the ball, cause I havnt been on these bords for a long ass time. You must have had to dig deep to get my pics,or? This site isn't getting very many pics lol Anyways, ask and I shall tell.

    Cheers
  22. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    BB8824, just wondering why in the hell you can't come up with some original to say to everyone... so far on at least 3 picture threads I have seen you have posted the same thing..
  23. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    lol Seemed a lil off the wall to me too, I havnt been on a board for ever, this is what brings me back lol Well, maybe some chicks will see my pics now lol

    Cheers
  24. Advanced Member
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    460
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    82.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by bb8824
    I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

    I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!
    how lame...this is the 3rd post i've read that exact quote in....

    ANYWAYs....i'm very jealous of your abs man....how do I hit the lower ab more direct and make this fat go away??!?!!
  25. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    how lame...this is the 3rd post i've read that exact quote in....

    ANYWAYs....i'm very jealous of your abs man....how do I hit the lower ab more direct and make this fat go away??!?!!
    Yeah, sounds funny to me too, was trying to be nice lol Sounds all propper and ****.

    Lower abs, hmmmm, you know that leg lift/dip setup? Well do wieghted leg lifts in that thing. Start with 5 lbs and move up as you get stronger. I havn't tried 25 lbs yet. I never had lower abs until I started those buggers. Abs are a fast twitch muscle fiber and respond to resistence. I could do reg. leg lifts all ****ing day and not see a thing start doing wieghted ones and in a week I can see what it is I wanted. Power to ya bro.

    Cheers.
  26. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    LnL.. not to take anything from what you have done.. because you do a some serious abs going on..
  27. New Member
    Big AJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

    Tight abs Bro, keep up the good work. Guess, all those times in your room paid off.
  28. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Big AJ
    Tight abs Bro, keep up the good work. Guess, all those times in your room paid off.
    Yeah, just wish I was throwing in some squats too at the time lol Im 6'3" 190 , good upper body, no wheels though. Take the good with the bad I guess.

    cheers
  29. New Member
    Big AJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

    Yeah Bro, I've been squatting pretty heavy for the last year 1 1/2. Hittin' 430lbs. for 6 reps, it has definitely increase my wheels. I just started Frontal Squats. Start hittin' them bro, from the looks of it, you've be rollin' with your set of big wheels in no time.

    Peace

    AJ
  30. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Big AJ
    Yeah Bro, I've been squatting pretty heavy for the last year 1 1/2. Hittin' 430lbs. for 6 reps, it has definitely increase my wheels. I just started Frontal Squats. Start hittin' them bro, from the looks of it, you've be rollin' with your set of big wheels in no time.

    Peace

    AJ
    I only have been doing my squats in the front, at my best I did 315 lbs x3, my gf spotted me too lol I don't know what made me more happy the fact that I squated 6 plates in the front or that my gf spotted me for it. Girls are good for that, well their good for alot, she didn't lift it with me she kidda just held my waist, I fed off of that. It was wierd. she is only 120 lbs.
  31. New Member
    Big AJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Lock_n_Load
    I only have been doing my squats in the front, at my best I did 315 lbs x3, my gf spotted me too lol I don't know what made me more happy the fact that I squated 6 plates in the front or that my gf spotted me for it. Girls are good for that, well their good for alot, she didn't lift it with me she kidda just held my waist, I fed off of that. It was wierd. she is only 120 lbs.
    Your girl huh!!... I'm no mad at that. On the real though, if your doing frontal squats on the regular, your quads should have some good formation by now. Keep up the good work.
  32. Board Supporter
    MaDmaN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    55
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    20135
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

    Ripped...Nice good job man....Someday ill get there
  33. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Ripped...Nice good job man....Someday ill get there

    Thanks bro , diet and tren might have helped a little lol
  34. New Member
    TravTriggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.44%

    lock n load good****. Im tryin to get my stomach like that gonna take a while cuz im Chemical free G
  35. New Member
    Lock_n_Load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by TravTriggz
    lock n load good****. Im tryin to get my stomach like that gonna take a while cuz im Chemical free G

    I've always had abs. I started doing situps when I was around 12. I was grounded to my room alot. I would do situps till I puked. That set them. My abs were bigger then my chest when I was 18. I was around 155 lbs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hi everyone, good to be back on here!
    By yelis300 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:27 PM
  2. Glad to be here once again!
    By BigPoppaThrilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 07:14 PM
  3. Too good to be true
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:15 PM
  4. good to be back
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 05:59 AM
  5. feels good to be back!!!
    By drfly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in