My right thigh muscle rip

  1. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My right thigh muscle rip


    so this is old news back in beginning of highschool i rippped some muscle on the top of my thigh

    you can see it right here

    http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6...ownmuscau7.jpg

    ImageShack - Hosting :: 20070128lookingdownmuscvd1.jpg

    now my question really is. if i was to ever compete would i have to get this repaired... cuz id imagine it wouldnt look well it is basically half a tennis ball when flexed as half the muscle isnt attached ot lower back of muscle on leg


    i have been curious for a long time..

    doctors said back then that my strength loss wasnt enuff to warrant surgery and that surgery during highschool would mean 2-3 month body cast to fix this. this was back around 1996/97..

    any info would rock . thx.

  2. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    49 views and no comments im gonna start busting some heads
  3. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2085
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Since you don't have any comments yet. I'll say this - I have no clue.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33343
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would just try competing as it is right now and see what type of results people react to it before trying to get it 'repaired. Even though judges view the 'whole package' on people, I feel like there is more emphasis still put on the upper body vs. lower body so if a pec or back lat was out of symmetry that'd be more affect vs. a tiny rip in the quad.

    My friend split his bicep in half (ouch) and never got it repaired....and while there is still some slight off symmetry (comparable to yourrs) he didn't bother getting it adjusted. Anyways that's my 2 cents.
  5. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I would just try competing as it is right now and see what type of results people react to it before trying to get it 'repaired. Even though judges view the 'whole package' on people, I feel like there is more emphasis still put on the upper body vs. lower body so if a pec or back lat was out of symmetry that'd be more affect vs. a tiny rip in the quad.

    My friend split his bicep in half (ouch) and never got it repaired....and while there is still some slight off symmetry (comparable to yourrs) he didn't bother getting it adjusted. Anyways that's my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Since you don't have any comments yet. I'll say this - I have no clue.

    thanks palz
  6. Advanced Member
    DragonRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    542
    Rep Power
    473
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    39.08%

    If it happened more than 5 years ago, it probably can't be repaired now anyways.
  7. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    If it happened more than 5 years ago, it probably can't be repaired now anyways.
    i would assume so too. but i was wondering id prob be deducted points if i ever wanted to actually compete. its a pretty noticable rip even without being ripped up
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Cleaning up my supplement inventory (Muscle Builders)
    By MMALOVER in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:58 PM
  2. help ?? my right breast occasionally itches
    By ws26champny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 01:16 PM
  3. did my sister just get ripped off
    By Brolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:04 AM
  4. Critique my fat burning/muscle potentiating capsule.
    By jezzab05 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in