HA!! I finally did it: 20in! (Ok, with some cheating)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
HA!! I finally it 20in! (Ok, with some cheating)

Well, after eating too many carbs yesterday and a good pump from the gym, I finally got 20" on the tape! I just figured I'd take a shot or two and show you all the true fatness of Porkchop, lol :D :D

I'm of course hoping that soon I won't need a gym pump for 20, but hey aren't we all ;)

Pic1

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Pic 2, looking fat as hell

Note to self: no more posting pics until bf% is under triple digits, lol :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro!

Tripple digits, now that is funny!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I am particularly impressed by the reappearance of the I (heart) NY shirt... shows some fuckin' consistency bro... just like Pete Fizzle is always butt-nekkid, Jerry Weave is always sportin' the shirt! (unless that's the only shirt you own, in which case, I'd rather not know :D )

not that fat bro, you call someone "fat" IMO when there isn't any muscle, and you are instead what I would call "thick as hell". very cool Jesse, lookin' impressive!

destro19

destro19

Awards
Good work. Nice to see other meat head around here.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggs
I am particularly impressed by the reappearance of the I (heart) NY shirt... shows some fuckin' consistency bro... just like Pete Fizzle is always butt-nekkid, Jerry Weave is always sportin' the shirt! (unless that's the only shirt you own, in which case, I'd rather not know :D )

not that fat bro, you call someone "fat" IMO when there isn't any muscle, and you are instead what I would call "thick as hell". very cool Jesse, lookin' impressive!
Yes, wait a minute... I'm not always butt-nekkid. :(

Yes, J-Wizzle you thick fo' shizzle!! :)

I'm gonna have to stop by one day if I end up in your area, get a side-by-side shot at those guns.. Make mine look tiny whydoncha!

Originally posted by Jarconis
I wish I had Jesse's giiiirl!
I'll send her by tonight.. :D

Originally posted by destro19
Good work. Nice to see other meat head around here.

AnabolicMinds: The home of Tanks!! 

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
congrats!weave! it feel good to hit a goal
keep those inchers coming:)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
thanks, yeah I'm aiming for 22-23 at some point...not sure if I'll get there but the fun is in trying ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
J, I somehow think you might just get to it :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Looking huge bro, but as for the NY shirt c'mon man lol. The damn yankees make me hate every newyork affiliated team hehe.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, your friggin thick! :D

labrad

Awards
  • Established
When you gonna' stop cutting and bulk up bro'?:D Just messing w/ ya'. You look solid, but a cutting cycle is long due. You are a monster.

sctxms

Awards
Don't cut bud your still kind of thin you need more size hahahaha Looks good I am still aiming for those 20 inch guns I need 1 f*cking more inch good luck on hit 22 or 23 looks like you could do it