- 07-07-2007, 05:11 PM
The befores are taken in the winter of 05 and these others were just takena couple weeks ago. The lighting is off a mirrior but it is a "middle of the road" mirrior I would say. I don't look exceptional in it nor do i look bad in comparison to other mirriors. Only in the past 8 months or so would I say I really got my diet and training down. The front shot is unflexed also, and only the arm is really somewhat flexed on the side.
- 07-10-2007, 01:46 PM
dude ... wow... i would not have guessed that was you.. nice work my man
- 07-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks man, it is 2 years of time, but I just started gettin my diet and training down well in the last 8 months or so
07-10-2007, 05:55 PM
not a bad little recomp in the past 8 months then. Stick with it and you should change dramatically.
07-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Very nice change.
07-11-2007, 03:37 PM
That is a great accomplisment in just 2 years.
07-11-2007, 04:50 PM
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By texasfinest2 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 29Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:04 AM
- By Commonpremier21 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 89Last Post: 02-14-2007, 03:02 PM
- By destro19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:43 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:37 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2002, 11:29 PM